Chapter 28 Party

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

Gary and Ji Hyo finally got over what had happened a few days later but they always kept the baby who had a miscarriage in their hearts.

These days, in order to forget, they tried to be more busy so they could keep their minds off. It was nearly Kang Dae's birthday and Ji Hyo and Gary was preparing a birthday party for his 1st birthday.

As Ji Hyo and Gary was very busy, they would take turns looking after him and when they both had a break, they would talk about the birthday party.

It was finally the day of Kang Dae's birthday party and Ji Hyo woke up seeing Gary still in bed as he had a very late night the day before.

Ji Hyo got changed after having a shower and then started to make breakfast before she had a check on Kang Dae and Gary.

She nearly finished making breakfast when someone had back hugged her. She knew it was Gary and said,"Hubby, I'm nearly finished making breakfast, we should prepare the other foods too for Kang Dae's party."

Gary said,"Ok sweetheart, I'll go and wake Kang Dae up and then we can get ready for breakfast."

Ji Hyo said,"Ok, breakfast will be done in a few minutes." Gary stopped hugging her and woke Kang Dae up then brought him to the table where breakfast was set.

They finished eating breakfast and then they dropped off Kang Dae at Ji Hyo's mum's house so they could prepare for the party before everyone came.

Ji Hyo and Gary then started to make the party food and design the house into a party. They had bought a cake which looked very beautiful and pretty for their first son Kang Dae.

The party was starting at 1:00pm so they didn't have a lot of time to prepare but they were on schedule. Ji Hyo said to Gary while preparing the food,"Hubby, I'm excited, are you?"

Gary said,"Of course, it will be extremely fun. Kang Dae's first birthday I have waited for it. Ji Hyo ahhh, so many things happened this year but I'm really thankful for you to keep by my side. If you didn't keep by my side, I don't think I would've lived."

Ji Hyo said,"Gary ahhh, please don't say these things, it's from the past. Look at now, we are together and happy."

Gary said,"Why don't you take a rest for the while, I'll finish up the rest of the foods. Then we can start decorating the house together."

Ji Hyo said,"No, I like doing this with you."

Gary said,"Aren't you tired?"

Ji Hyo said,"No."

Gary said,"Alright. Thank you for helping me."

Ji Hyo said,"I should." Then she kissed him to give him more energy to work. Gary couldn't get enough of it so he held her neck keeping it at the same place so Ji Hyo couldn't move.

Ji Hyo said trying to talk,"Hubby,...... you can stop.....now it hurts."

Gary heard what she said and then slowly backed off saying,"Ji Hyo ahhh, sorry."

Ji Hyo said,"No, it's alright. Let's finish off the dishes quickly and put up the decorations, everyone should be here soon up to an hour."

Gary said,"Alright, lets hurry then." Gary and Ji Hyo quickly finished the washing up then started doing the decorations.

They had nearly finished the decorations when the first person rang the door bell. Ji Hyo shouted,"I'll get it." Ji Hyo opened the door and saw Yoo Jae Suk and his wife holding some presents wrapped up."

Ji Hyo said,"Oppa , hello come in, we're still doing the decorations."

Jae Suk and his wife said said,"Hello, we came a little early."

Ji Hyo said,"No, it's fine. It's nearly time, you're the first. Thank you for coming."

Jae Suk said,"No, it's alright, nobody can miss this moment. It is Kang Dae's first birthday, everyone is talking about it on the internet."

Ji Hyo said,"Really, it seems like he's very popular right now, hopefully he grows up well."

Gary said,"Why don't you come in and talk on the sofa while I finish off."

Ji Hyo said,"Alright, thank you hubby."

Ji Hyo went inside to sit and started to talk to Jae Suk and his wife while Gary had been working hard to finish off the decorations as quickly as possible.

He finally finished and was exhausted, lots of people had already came so he also had to talk with the others while working. After finishing he went to their bedroom to have a rest, Ji Hyo saw Gary walking slowly upstairs holding his back quietly.

She could tell he had worked very hard without stopping so she sai to everyone,"Why don't you all talk, I'm going to get changed, it's really hot and Kang Dae should be here later, I will tell my mum when I'm ready then we can start the party. Thank you for all the presents given to him. Please wait for a while."

Everyone understood and then started talking to each other happily. Ji Hyo went into the kitchen to get a drink for her husband and brought it upstairs.

Ji Hyo brought it upstairs and saw Gary onto the bed asleep nearly falling off the bed. Gary was about to fall off the bed when Ji Hyo quickly ran to him and held him up with all her strength. She felt relieved when Gary didn't fall off the bed but tired from how much strength she had to put in.

Ji Hyo calmly pushed Gary back onto the bed so he wouldn't wake up and then she sat next to him holding his hand saying,"Gary ahhh, sorry. I should have helped you. I didn't helped you so you are so tired. Sorry."

Gary suddenly woke up saying,"No, it wasn't that tiring, I should do it, you were also tired."

Ji Hyo was shocked that Gary was awake and said,"Gary you're awake, I brought you a drink and I will massage for you, you must be really tired doing all that work."

Gary sat up kissed Ji Hyo and said,"Sweetheart, thank you."

Ji Hyo hugged Gary and said,"It's alright, it's my job to make you comfortable as well as I am, I love you."

Gary said,"I love you too."