Chapter 6 One Getting Better But The Other Not Quite

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

Gary said to the doctor,"Aren't you meant to wait for the patients family to sign a piece of paper on whether to do the surgery or not. You shouldn't have made her forget about the memories with me, right now she doesn't even know that she had a child with me, what are me and Kang Dae meant to do."

The running man members were ashamed as well but they had to calm Gary down before anything bad happened. Yoo Jae Suk went outside telling the reporters what they're health was like so that people wouldn't worry. He said,"They have both woken up and are fine, Ji Hyo had lost a bit of her memory but she will recover. Gary is ok right now and will be fit enough to get out of hospital a few days later, Ji Hyo too."

The interviewers were relieved as something bad could have happened, one of the interviewers asked,"What did Ji Hyo forget?"

Yoo Jae Suk pretended to not hear the interviewer and walked away as he had finished talking. Ji Hyo had only remembered everything before the filming of running man. 

Back to the hospital room

Gary asked Ji Hyo again,"Have you really not got any memories of me?"

Ji Hyo said,"Yeah, I don't know who you are, how am I here anyway? Why have I got this ring on?" Gary was feeling upset that he wanted to rest after hearing all those things from what Ji Hyo had said but he told himself,"I can't give up on her, even if I die."

Gary went out of hospital first a few days later and then a day after, Ji Hyo came out of hospital. Gary and Ji Hyo's family came to pick up Ji Hyo just in case that Ji Hyo runs away somewhere and they wouldn't know where they went. Gary arrived at the hospital and went into the hospitl room with Ji Hyo inside packing her things

She heard someone come in and said,"Oh.... It's you again. Where is my family?" Gary answered,"They should be coming soon, don't worry."

She said,"That's good, I will go back to my appartment once I leave with my family, you didn't need to come here." Gary was feeling hurt, he knew that she still had that appartment but mostly everything had been moved into the house that Gary and Ji Hyo had lived in before.

At that moment, Ji Hyo's family came in including Kang Dae who was playing happily so Gary said,"Ji Hyo, your family is here, should I take you home?"

Ji Hyo said,"Mum, did you bring your car? If you did please take me home, why have you got a baby?."

Ji Hyo's mum saw Gary feeling left out so she said,"There isn't enough space in our car, why don't you go into Gary's car, he has a van, I'm baby sitting so I have this baby."

Ji Hyo said,"Mum, you don't normally do these things."

Gary asked Ji Hyo's mum whispering,"Ji Hyo's mum, sorry for needing you to help me and Ji Hyo look after our son, I'll look after it today if you don't mind. Which house should we go to? Our house of Ji Hyo's apartment? She might not like it."

Ji Hyo's mum said to Gary,"Gary just call me Mother, you are married to Ji Hyo anyway, take her home where you both lived, I'll explain it to her, don't worry, I can take care of Kang Dae if you want to for the while, I'll come to the house too to calm her down."

Gary said while starting to cry,"Mother, Thank you I don't know what to do without you, I'm just feeling really alone at the moment Ji yo doesn't even remember her own husband."

Ji Hyo's mum said,"Don't worry, just remember to never give up, take your time, she may live like this forever but you must promise me to protect her and not over do things to her."

Gary said,"I got it, I'll try my best, thanks for supporting me mother."

She replied,"It's what I'm meant to do for my daughter." They took Ji Hyo home to the house that Ji Hyo and Gary lived in together before the incident. Ji Hyo said,"Where re we going? This isn't the way to my apartment, mum do you know?"

 Ji Hyo's mum said,"This is the way to your house, this is your new house, you live with this man Gary."

Ji Hyo said,"Why would I live with a man?" 

Ji Hyo's mum said,"Go in first then I'll explain it ok." They arrived and went into the house, Ji Hyo said,"Wow, it's big, it looks so cool and amazing. I wouldn't mind living in here but where do I sleep are there more than 1 room?"

Gary went to the kitchen and got everyone a drink, Ji Hyo's mum told Ji Hyo and listen to her clearly and calmly. She said,"Ji Hyo ahh, there are only one room in this house ok. You have to sleep with him because he is your husband."

Ji Hyo was shocked and said,"Mom, when did I get married? Am I in a dream?" Her mom said to her,"No you're not in a dream. Ji Hyo, you were in an accident so you can't remember those things that had happened. Look at your ring where did you get it from, well you got married and you had a child with Gary. Your baby is here,  you and Gary named it Kang Dae."

Ji Hyo looked at her ring, she tried to remember what had happened but it just gave her a bad headache so she didn't bother. She said,"I had a child, really? It sounds impossible, it can't be."

Gary said,"Ji Hyo, you may not remember but I will definitely make you remember what happened. Look at these videos that we experienced on things like running man, we were monday couple and then turned into an everyday couple, you really dont remember?"

Ji Hyo said,"No, sorry. I'll try to remember it, can you put on the videos please."

Gary said,"Ok."

Gary put on the video and said to Ji Hyo's mum,"Mother, I'll take care of Ji Hyo, you must be tired, I'll look after her and the baby I promise."

Ji Hyo's mother said,"It's good to have a son like this who looks after us, I will leave you in her care don't do anything that might hurt her."

Gary said,"I won't." Ji Hyo's family started to leave so then Gary started to make some lunch for her and I will give the baby milk to drink. He had learnt how to cook from the restaurant he owned and he received lessons from the chef when he wasn't busy.