Chapter 12 Who Is She?

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

Jae Suk said,"Ji Hyo, don't be mad but he made a decision about going to America to find some love and become happy as his lyrics were very sad, look at these."

Ji Hyo looked at the lyrics and started to cry, she was quite hard on the outside but quite soft on the inside, she wiped her tears and said,"You mean, he left me and Kang Dae forever and won't be coming back?"

Ji Hyo said,"Do you know where he is, all he said that he was moving out and he was going to stay at a hotel. Which hotel is it, hurry and tell me." 

Jae Suk said,"I tried to persuade him to stay here but he still went to America. He sent us some messages saying that he loved it over there."

Ji Hyo said,"But what about his son Kang Dae? We named him together, Kang Dae won't be happy wihout a dad I need him, my life will be no use without him, I have to find him, let me go to America."

Kim Joong Kook sadi,"Ji Hyo ahh, you are still ill, you need to rest."

Ji Hyo said,"Fine, if you are all worried about me one of you come with me and look after me, I'm still going to America and Kang Dae. Who will come with me?"

Lee Kwang Soo said,"I can come, I don't have any filming to do these days so I'm free."

Kim Joong Kook said,"Ok, Kwang Soo can go, we all probably have a lot of schedules we need to do, good luck. Gary is at a hotel named Luxary Hotel the one where every korean stars go when they are filming overseas. Kwang Soo look after Ji Hyo."

Kwang Soo said,"I got it, lets go home first and pack our stuff quickly then set off, lets go."

Ji Hyo said,"You better be quick, I'll meet you at my house, then we'll leave together.

Ji Hyo's family said,"Are you sure you won't need our help packing?"

Ji Hyo said,"I'll be fine, I'll call you once I get there, me and Kwang Soo are good friends like a family but just in running man we pretend to hate each other. You can go and rest, me and Kang Dae will be ok. I trust Kwang Soo that he will take good cae of me. See you soon."

Everyone else said,"See you and good luck."

Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo run out the room to their houses and starts packing quickly. They met and called a taxi and set off to the airport to catch the next plane to America.

Meanwhile, Gary and Na Young started to get tired so they both went into the bedroom while taking their clothes off as they were both really hot not knowing that they were in the same bed and room.

At that moment, Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo had arrived at the airport, lots of poeple noticed them running and lots of fans started to run over while Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo shouted,"Please move."

Luckily, they catched the plane which was about to leave. They sat next to each other and Ji Hyo said,"I wonder what Oppa is doing."

Lee Kwang Soo said,"Don't think about that at the moment, he is probably sleeping right now, when we get there, it will probably be in the morning. Why don't we enjoy this flight first."

Ji Hyo said,"Kwang Soo, thanks for such a warm friend and being with me, I would've felt alone if you didn't come with me. You know that I was only being mean to you for the show right and when we play around?"

Kwang Soo said,"Noona, of course I know it's for the show, my character was made like that anyway and I'll just think of it as a little holiday, I haven't been on one since ages. You should be tired, do you want to go to sleep for a bit while I look after Kang Dae for you?"

Ji Hyo said,"Ok, I'm going to go sleep, I don't feel very well, I must be thinking too much that my head hurts. Wake me up a few hours before we arrive. Thank you for looking after Kang Dae for me"

Kwang Soo said,"It's ok, I'll try and wake you up, our food will come soon, should I wake you up for that?"

Ji Hyo said,"Yea, I'll ned to have a drink and some food. Kwang Soo ahh thanks for being nice to me."

Kwang Soo said,"No worries, that's what I have to do for my noona." Ji Hyo fell asleep a few minutes later while Kwang Soo watches some tv with Kang Dae in his hands.

They arrrived at America in the morning and quickly went to the Luxary hotel to look for Gary. They arrived at the hotel and went to the manager and asked,"Which roon is Gary in?"

The manager said,"Level 28 room 608 why?"

Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo said,"Thank you." They quickly went up in the elevator and pressed the button 28. They arrived and quickly walked to room 608, they arrived at the door and they rang the doorbell several times.

Kang Dae was still asleep as in Korea it was nightime, they rang it again and he shouted,"Gary Hyung, open the door."

Gary opened the door only wearing his shorts with his hands on his head, he said,"Who is it? Oh my, my head. Ahhh, Kwang Soo ahh and Ji Hyoahh and Kang Dae, what are you doing here?"

Ji Hyo stepped forward with Kang Dae and hugged Gary tightly, she said,"Gary, I love you, don't ever leave me again hubby."

Gary said hugging Ji Hyo,"Ji Hyo, you recovered your memory, I love you too. Come in." They went inside with all their luggage and Ji Hyo said,"Sorry for not being able to remember you, did you drink yesterday? There is a bottle of wine and... two... wine... glasses. Who were you drinking with?"

Gary said holding his head,"I don't really remember, I'm going to wash my face and put on a top after wait for me, I'l be quick."

Ji Hyo said letting Kwang Soo look after Kang Dae,"I'll get the shirt for you."

Gary went to the bathroom to wash his face while Ji Hyo went to the bedroom. She saw some clothes on the floor which was not only Gary's but another woman's. She saw an object inside a bed and as the woman turned around and showed her face, she figured out that it was Na Young who was inside the bed, she was also .

Ji Hyo covered horrified trying not to scream.