Chapter 24 Who Did It

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

Kim Joong Kook said,"Gary ahh, don't be too stressed."

Gary said,"I really want to know who did this, I want to protect Ji Hyo a lot but I don't know if I can this time. What if it is all because of me again? Why am I so playful?"

Jae Suk said,"Yahhh!! Gary ahh, you don't even know who it is so how can you b sure it is all because of you. Look, everyone here is your friends, we will definitely help you and Ji Hyo. Isn't it everyone?"

Everyone else said,"Yea, of course."

Gary said,"Hyungs, and everyone here, thank you for trying to help me."

Jae Suk said,"Ji Hyo must've been very scared from that, I wonder if she is okay now, I find it  very strange though."

Gary said,"What do you mean?"

Jae Suk said,"Look, you two have just came back from America and you invited us to a sleepover. We watched a scary movie yesterday and now it is like we're in a scary movie too. After night, nobody here is missing or done somethings like that."

Gary said,"This is really scary, I don't know what to do, it feels like it will haunt us until me and Ji Hyo die."

Joong Kook said,"Don't blame it on you two first, it could be any two here but no names."

Suk Jin said,"That's true, but I doubt someone has tried it before in their house."

Ji Hyo started waking up and then looked around, there was no one sleeping with her so she walked to the kitchen finding the others talking. As soon as she went in everyone became silent.

Ji Hyo said,"Oppas and everyone, good morning."

Jae Suk asked,"Ji Hyo ahh, are you ok?"

Ji Hyo was thinking of the question and she had remembered what had happened and said,"Yea, I feel a lot better."

Joong Kook said,"That's good."

Ji Hyo asked,"Have you found out who it was yet?"

Gary said,"We were just talking about it now. Are you sure you are ok?"

Ji Hyo said,"Uhhh.... yes, I'm still a little scared but everyone is here so I know I will be safe and happy."

Gary said,"Could it have been that someone was watching us."

Ji Hyo looked at Gary with her blank face and said,"I guuess... that.... coul..d...happ..en."

Joong Kook said,"But who do you know who would do that? Everyone have you betrayed anyone or made someone sad?"

Everyone was thinking so hard that they couldn't think of any. Gary asked,"Does it include who you had a realtionship with?"

Joong Kook said,"Yea."

Gary had had many relationships but he never knew who. He said,"It must be one of my girlfriends, I've had lots but who? They wouldn't even be strong enough and brave enough to come in here."

Ji Hyo thought hardly and painfully as she thought she might know who it was. She said,"Hubby have you ever betrayed a man before?"

Gary said,"No, why?"

Ji Hyo said,"As you said you only betrayed woman, I don't think it is you."

Jae Suk asked,"Do you know who it is."

Ji Hyo said,"I am not sure but it could be."

Haha asked,"Who is it?"

Ji Hyo said,"I think it is Chang Joo, the CEO that I once dated."

Gary said,"How can it be him?"

Ji Hyo said,"I dumped him and it made him very upset. After that I forced him to another country so it wouldn't be awkward but remember, the news said that he had came back a few days ago, he must've just heard the news about us. He told me to wait for him to come back but I said no to him, he must be really angry. Sorry, he must want revenge on me and want me back, sorry."

Gary said,"No, it's not your fault, I will definitely protect you, lets eat breakfast first. Everyone, if you want, you cacn go home today. I don't really want to bother you. If anything comes up I will definitely tell you. I promise to protect Ji Hyo no matter what happens so don't worry about us."

Joong Kook said,"That's good, lets continue eating our breakfast." They all finished eating breakfast then everyone went home. Ji Hyo and Gary started tidying up sticking closely.

Ji Hyo asked Gary while tidying up the mattresses,"What should we do about those words on the mirror? It creeps me out, it's really scary, what should we do?"

Gary said,"Well, we have two bathrooms, one is upstairs, we an use that one."

Ji Hyo said,"Hubby, you're going to protect me right? I'm scared."

Gary said,"Of course I will protect you, don't be scared, if anyone lays there hands on you, I will punch them like when I did boxing."

Ji Hyo and Gary then continued to tidy up laughing happily taking care of each other. However nobody knew that someone had been watching them all along. 

Chang Joo was watching them in black angry that Ji Hyo didn't listen to him. He had tried to beome a better person for her as they were drifting apart ut instead he regretted listening to her and leave. He had jealousy filled inside him and wanted to force her to come back to him just like how she forced him to leave to another country. He said to himself,"Wait for me and I will steal you back no matter what."

The next few days passed and Ji Hyo and Gary hadn't gotten anymore scary things in their house, they thought that it was just a prank however, it was just the beginning.

Chang Joo was still waiting for Ji Hyo to e alone then he would take action. 

Ji Hyo wasn't as scared anymore so she told Gary,"Hubby, I can go to work by myself now, I don't need you to take me to work and all that."

Gary said pouting,"But I'm used to it."

Ji Hyo said,"You're so cute when you do that, I'll be fine."

Gary said sadly,"Alriight."

Ji Hyo said,"Hubby, I have some schedule tomorrow when it is really early, I got picked for another drama."

Gary said,"That's good, I also have some schedule tomorrow, I have to rap my new songs with Leessang, that means I won't be able to pick you up. My schedule goes up very late."

Ji Hyo said,"I'll wait for you but lets see how tomorrow goes first okay."

They never knew, but Chang Joo had heard everything, he had put some secret audio recorders so he could hear exactly what they were saying.