Chapter 25 Reuniting From A Long Period Of Time

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

It was the next day and as Gary woke up, Ji Hyo had disappeared, there was a note on the side of the bed which read.

To Gary (My hubby)

I am going to my schedule this morning,

remember to eat breakfast before you

go out. I'll wait for you tonight. 

remember to text me today

I love you <3 <3 <3

Ji Hyo 

Gary peered at the note smiling happily at how nice and caring Ji Hyo was. He thought she was really cute and loved her even more when she did that.

He sat up and got changed then started to eat breakfast like his wife had told him to. After he set off to his studio to get ready to rap the new lyrics.

It was around 5:00pm and Ji Hyo had finished her schedule and was going back home, she wasn't scared anymore as they had wiped the bathroom clean and it hadn't happened again so she wasn't frightened.

She arrived home and started to make some dinner, but first she got changed. After getting changed she went back outside and was frightened who was there. He had gave her a fright that Ji Hyo said,"Baek Chang Joo you scared me there."

Chang Joo said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, come back to me, I thought you would've waited for me, I love you, you forced me to go to another country and I did."

Ji Hyo said,"Chang Joo, I know you love me but you have to let me go, I don't have feelings for you anymore, I love Gary and he is the only one for me."

Chang Joo said,"I got forced into another country because of, you. I really know what I did wrong but you didn't wait for me. I told you to wait for me but I guess you did't.

Ji Hyo said,"I gave you a lot of chances but you messed up, leave me and Gary alone, I know you put that red paint on the mirror."

Chang Joo said,"Whoooeeeeee, someones clever. Yea, I did that but so what? I had to scare you, I know that you're scared of thse types of things."

Ji Hyo said,"BAEK CHANG JOO WE'RE OVER AND IT WON'T EVER CHANGE. Me and Gary had a child and we won't ever break up you understand me yet? We love our child called Kang Dae and he will always be the special person we love"

Chang Joo pushed Ji Hyo into the wall which hit Ji Hyo on the back and she fell on the floor in pain. She had felt the worse pain in her tummy and was nearly screaming from the ammount of pain.

Chang Joo said,"Stop pretending and get back up."

Ji Hyo said ,"I'm... n...ot... preten..ding."

Chang Joo then saw some blood spreading on the floor and he rushed to her. He said,"Yahhh, Ji Hyo ahh, are you ok?"

Ji Hyo then started to get weaker and weaker until she fainted. Chang Joo quickly called the ambulance and followed her to the hospital.

They arrived at the hospital and they had to contact her family members.

To: Kang Gary, friends and Family 

Song Ji Hyo is now at *name of hospital* She has been hurt so please come quickly.

From: *Name Of Hospital*

While Gary was recording, his phone received a text message. His manager was holding his phone and checked the message. He saw the message and quickly told Gary, he said,"Gary, hurry and go to the hospital."

Gary asked,"Why?"

His manager said,"I'll cancel the rest of your schedule, hurry and go see your wife."

Gary heard wife so he quickly dashed to the hospital and asked where his wife was. The nurse told him where his wife was and he ran there seeing Baek Chang Joo waiting outside the surgery room.

He grabbed his collar and asked,"Yahhh!!! What did you do with Ji Hyo?"

He replied,"I pushed her and she fell onto the floor."

He punched Chang Joo and said,"What happened next?"

Chang Joo said,"She started bleeding, the doctor didn't tell me how she was doing, except from that she was losing a lot of blood when she got here."

Gary started to tear and said,"Why did you do that? Why? You must have a reason."

He was about to punch him again when the other running man members saw him and stopped him.

Gary shouted,"Let me go!! If anything happens to her I will kill you."

Jae Suk said,"Yahhh!! Gary ahhh, you have to keep calm, this isn't how you solve things."

Kim Joong Kook said,"Yea, you need to wait for the doctor to come out to tell us how she is doing."

Gary then started settling down and sat onto the chairs with his hands on his head. Ji Hyo's family also came and started asking how Ji Hyo was to Gary and he replied,"We still don't know yet."

Ji Hyo's mum sat next to Gary and said,"Gary ahh, don't be too stressed, she will definitely be okay. I know she will, we have to trust in the doctors here."

Gary said,"I know, but whatt iff....."

Ji Hyo's mum cut through his sentence knowing what he will say and said,"Don't think negatively. Gary, I know how you're feeling but you have to stay strong okay."

Gary said,"Alright." They waited for nearly half an hour then the doctors finally came out from surgery.

The doctor asked,"Who is the family of Song Ji Hyo?"

Gary and Ji Hyo's family rushed to the doctor and said,"Us, how is she? What happened?"

The doctors said,"She is fine, but...."

Gary asked,"But what?"

The doctor said,"We couldn't save the baby."

Gary said,"What baby?"

The doctor said,"Oh, didn't you know but we found out that Ji Hyo was pregnant but she had lost too much blood already, she didn't know either until we found out but she had already fainted so we didn't tell her. I think you may want to tell her the truth."

Gary fell to the floor as he was shocked aout what he heard. Gary was feeling very sad and angry that he wanted to kill Chang Joo for doing that to her meaning that they lost their second child.

The running man members rushed to Gary as soon as he fell to the floor and upset. Gary said,"Ji Hyo never told me she was pregnant."

Jae Suk said,"Gary don't get upset, all your hyungs don't want you to be like this."

The running man members said,"Yea."