Chapter 29 Party (Part 2)

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

Gary rested enough and then said,"Ji Hyo ahhh, should we go back to the party, they must be waiting."

Ji Hyo said,"I'm going to have a shower and change for a new pair of clothes, you should too."

Gary said lying,"Alright, I'll be after, hurry." Ji Hyo went into the bathroom then started to have a shower, Gary then tiptoed inside and also went into the shower without her knowing and hugged her from behind. She was shocked and started covering herself with her hands.

She turned around and saw Gary she hit him still covering herself and said,"Yahhhh!!! You scared me."

Gary said,"Really? Should I do it more often then so you won't be scared. Why are you so embarrassed?"

Ji Hyo started to blush and said,"Yahhhh!!! Hurry and get out, wait for your turn." Gary started to hold Ji Hyo's hands which were covering herself and moved them to her sides. Ji Hyo started to blush even more and then her heart alaso started beating faster that she couldn't control herself.

Ji Hyo started to hide herself with her hair and Gary said,"Yahh!!! I've seen it all before, you don't have to hide it. We are husband and wife already."

Ji Hyo said,"But, I'm still not used to it, please let me finish first." Ji Hyo then turned around and continued to shower herself."

Gary spun her around and hugged her and said,"Don't be embarrassed alright, it makes me feel unhappy."

Ji Hyo said,"But you look cute when you pout and be like this."

Gary said,"Yahhh!! you were playing with me."

Ji Hyo said,"Sorry, I'll give you this as a return." Ji Hyo kissed Gary passionately as Gary was surprised by her action. He then returned the kiss and said with a smirk,"Is that all?"

Ji Hyo said also with a smirk,"What do you mean is that all, we need to hurry, they are all waiting. What do you want?"

Gary said with a dirty look,"You know."

Ji Hyo laughed and said knowing what he meant,"Yahhh!!! stop thinking of that, we have no time for that, hurry, I'm ready, you go shower. I'm going out now."

Gary said pouting,"Alright."

Ji Hyo went out of the shower and wore her clothes then went downstairs. Haha shouted,"Song Ji Hyo, what took you so long? Did you do something with Gary?"

Ji Hyo said,"Yahhhh!!! stop it, stop thinking so dirtily." Everyone then started laughing which made Ji Hyo be very embarrassed. Gary then came down with his new clothes and then helped Ji Hyo bring the foods onto the table.

Ji Hyo then called her mum to bring Kang Dae over. Ji Hyo announced to everyone,"Everyone, I'm going to call Kang Dae to come now, the party will start very soon, sorry for the delay."

Everyone didn't mind as they were all on a break, Ji Hyo started to call her mum to tell her she was ready for Kang Dae to come.

-----------Call to mum connecting-----------

Mum:Hello, daughter

Ji Hyo: Hi mum, we're ready to start the party, can you bring Kang Dae now

Mum: Ok, I'll be here soon, wait for a while

Ji Hyo: Thank you mum

Mum: It was nothing, see you soon

Ji Hyo: Alright, bye

Mum: Bye

-----------Call Ended-----------

Ji Hyo's mum started to come while everyone else started waiting. Ji Hyo's mum finally came so Ji Hyo opened the door then everyone started to crowd around the table while Gary brought the cake over lit with candles.

The cake was sat onto the table then everyone started to sing,"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Kang Dae~~~ happy birthday to you."

Ji Hyo, Kang Gary and Kang Dae strted to blow it together and everyone was also filled with happiness for the whole family.

After cutting the cake, everyone then started eating and talking which ws very loud. Everyone tried to make Kang Dae laugh and whenever he was in someone else's hands, he started to cry which was a little disappointing.

The party was very loud and some people had even gotten drunk and other people helped them to send them home.

After the party, everyone started to go home one by one, they said thank you and the house was in a mess.

Ji Hyo said,"Gary, i am going to put Kang Dae to bed them I will help you tidy up. It is a mess."

Gary said,"Alright, I'll start first, I hope you're not tired tonight yet."

Ji Hyo asked with her mong face,"What do you mean? I'm feeling tired but I am willing to help tidy up the house."

Gary said in a ert voice,"Don't you remember?"

Ji hyo suddenly remembered and started blushing saying,"Yahhh!!! Stop it, hurry and start cleaning up, Kang Dae is tired and so am I. Maybe ok, I'll think about it. Don't push it."

Gary said pouting,"Alright, go on then."

Ji Hyo then went upstairs to put Kang Dae to sleep while Gary started to tidy up quickly.

Ji Hyo then finally finished putting Kang Dae to sleep then Ji Hyo went back down to help Gary tidy up.

He looked tired so Ji Hyo went up to Gary and said,"Hubby, you must be tired, why don't you have a shower and then go to bed, I will finish up here."

Gary said,"No, I can't go to sleep yet, I need to wait for you, just let me help you."

Ji Hyo shouted trying to get him upstairs,"Yah!!! Kang Gary, hurry and go upstairs."

Kang Gary looked scared and went upstairs quickly so Ji Hyo wouldn't shout at him.

She said to herself whispering,"Yahhh!! pabo Kang Gary."

Then she laughed to herself.