Chapter 13 Thinking About What Had Happened

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

She immediately went to Kwang Soo and said,"Lets leave, hurry before he comes out."

Lee Kwang Soo saw that she was traumatized so he said,"Noona ok, lets go, where do you want to go?"

Ji Hyo said,"Lets go to another hotel, lets go." Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo got their belongings and left shutting the door quietly so nobody could hear it. 

Ji Hyo made Kwang Soo follow her behind and went into the taxi together and went to another hotel that they knew. 

Meanwhile Gary had finished washing his face and came out from the bathroom, he looked into the living room and saw that nobody was there. 

He walked around the appartment and suddenly, as he went into his room, he saw clothes on the floor which included another persons clothes. He knew that it wasn't Ji Hyo's clothes as she didn't have that type of clothes.

He walked to the bed and had a peak at who it was and shrieked,"O.O Oh My, Na Young ahhh what was she doing here?

Suddenly Na Young woke up and saw Gary's face right in front of her she started screaming while covering herself with the duvet.

Gary walked backwards and said,"Na Young ahhh, this isn't what you think. I was wondering who was in my bed, we were very drunk yesterday oh myy. I shouldn't have drunk wine with you yesterday."

Na Young said,"Garyahhh, it's ok this was an accident I misuderstood, I should get going after I get my clothes back on can you go outside to wait and shut the door please."

Gary said,"Yeah ok sorry." Gary closed the door terrified and felt that he was very unlucky. He had to sleep with a girl when Ji Hyo came, he also felt guilty as he had promised Ji Hyo's mum that he wouldn't hurt her.

Ji Hyo, Kang Dae and Kwang Soo arrived at another hotel named Lottee hotel, they went there as it was nearest and they didn't want to go to a hotel far away.

Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo booked a room together with two beds to save money and started to rest inside the room.

Kwang Soo said,"Noona, is it ok if I asked you what happened."

Ji Hyo said,"I'll tell you after I feed Kang Dae." Kwang Soo waited patiently while Ji Hyo fed Kang Dae and put him to play with some toys next  to her.

Ji Hyo said starting to tear,"Gary slept with another woman, I know her too. She is Na Young, Lee Na Young, she was one of Gary's ex-girlfriends too and then thay broke up and she married another man. I can't believe he would do that to me."

Ji Hyo then started to cry, she had forgotten to call her family as she was very upset more focused on their relationship. She said spluttering,"Even if Gary had forgotten his memory, I wouldn't cheat on him, I would wait for him until he remembered. I don't know if I can ever forgive him for this."

Kwang Soo said,"What if was an accident? The Gary I know wouldn't do anything like that."

Suddenly, Gary started calling Kwang Soo's Phone. Kwang Soo said,"Noona, Gary is calling me should I answer it?"

Ji Hyo said,"Put it on speaker but only you talk."

Kwang Soo said,"Yeah."

-----------Call From Kang Gary-----------

Kwang Soo: Hello, hyung

Gary: Kwang Sooahh is Ji Hyo with you

Kwang Soo looked at Ji Hyo and Ji Hyo shook her head sideways

Kwang Soo: No she left without me and now I can't find her

Gary: Oh no what should I do

Kwang Soo: Hyung, what actually happened that made Ji Hyo run away, I just ran after her with my luggage then she disppeared.

Gary: It was an accident, I met my ex-girlfriend, you know Lee Na Young. We had a cup of coffee and we both talked about our lives and how it was going. She told me about her life too and then she got a little dizzy so I sent her home. Coincedently she lived in the same hotel and on the same level, we are a few rooms away. I made her some dinner and after we ate I invited her to my room to have some wine. We had a few glasses of wine while watching a movie then I don't know what happened next. I don't even know how we went onto the bed together and got the next morning.

Kwang Soo: Why did you invite her to have some wine anyway, why couldn't you have beer?

Gary: Well you know when someone invites you to dinner, you have to invite them back too so I invited her and treated her some wine, that was all. Ji Hyo misunderstood, If she would know that I would never do that type of thing and do another girl, it won't happen ever unless...

Kwang Soo: Unless what? Should'nt it be never?

Gary: Yes you're right but if I was really drink and it really happened, I told you I can't remember anything from last night and I can't control myself when I'm drunk, I feel really guilty, I promised Ji Hyo's mum that I wouldn't upset but now I don't even know where she is. I am a really bad husband, I should've let Ji Hyo marry someone else

Kwang Soo: Hyung don't thing things like that ok, I am still looking for Ji Hyo, she will be fine too I will look after her once I find her don't worry about her. Bye

Gary: Thank You Kwang Soo Bye

-----------Call Ended-----------

Meanwhile, Na Young had finished getting dressed and she quickly went outside and ran back into her hotel room.

She thought, omo, what happened yesterday I can't remember a thing either, all I remember is watching a romantic movie getting drunk and going onto the bed, this is so embarrassing. O.O could he have seen anything?

Oh my I hope not, I don't know if I can face him ever again. But she thought, it isn't that bad though, it was like having a date I hope we don't break up again. I hope Ji Hyo never remembers her memories so that I can be with him.