Chapter 20 Getting Ready

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

Ji Hyo said,”Alright, Kang Dae is awake too, sorry Kang Dae. You woke up earlier than me.”

Gary said,”Where should we go tomorrow? I was wondering if I could see your mum and tell her that I’m really sorry.”

Ji Hyo said,”I’m scared though, I told her what happened and she was a little mad but then on the phone she did tell me to make sure things were right. She really likes you as her daughter’s husband.”

Gary said,”I can tell. She’s so nice to me and understands how I feel, I need to thank her though then we can ask the running man members for a sleepoer, they really want to.”

Ji Hyo said,”Ok, lets go home first, it is really late then go to sleep in our bed.”

Gary said,”I’m not tired though, can we…..”

Ji Hyo interrupted Gary and said,”Maybe.”

Gary said,”Just tell me yes or no.”

Ji Hyo said lying,”Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don’t know. Maybe, I might be too tired but I also might be very energetic, we’ll see.”

Gary said,”Sweetheart answer me, I will do it anyway wait for it.”

Ji Hyo said,”Stop talking about these things in front of a baby, he’s going to learn it from you.”

Gary said,”Then I should cover his ears.”

Ji Hyo slapped his hand and he said,”Owww, it hurt.”

Ji Hyo said,”You deserved that, shhhhh.”

He said,”Alright.” They arrived at the Korean airport and they started to go home as it was very late. They arrived home went inside and they laid Kang Dae down into the small bed which Kang Dae would lie in and sleep.

Kang Dae couldn’t sleep due to the time as he wasn’t used to the Korean time after going to America for a few nights.

Ji Hyo said,”I’m going to have a shower first, look after Kang Dae.”

Gary pouted and lying saying,”Alright.” Ji Hyo went into the shower and while Kang Dae was asleep, Gary sneaked inside and had a shower with her. She was shocked covering herself and said,”Yahh~~, what are you doing in here?”

Kang Gary said,”Having a shower with you.”

Ji Hyo said, still covering herself,”What about Kang Dae you have to look after him, what happens if he gets…”

Kang Gary interrupts her and said,”He’s asleep and our house is secure, no one will come in, he is in our room.” Then Gary kisses Ji Hyo lovingly and they started making out in the shower, then in the bed until they both fell asleep next to each other closely.

Gary woke up the next day as usual changed his clothes and started to make breafast. While he was making breakfast, someone hugged him from behind. 

He said,"You've waken up Ji Hyo ahh?"

She said,"Yea, hubby, I'm going to help too, what can I do?"

He said,"You don't have to but if you reallywant to then just help me stir the ingrediants which is in the pan right now, it's nearly done."

She said,"Alright." They finished making breakfast together and started eating. Kang Dae started crying so they had to feed him before they ate breakfast. The food was still a little warm on the plate when they ate so they could still eat it.

After eating breakfast. they decided to go to Ji Hyo's mum and then go shopping, they texted the running men members saying that they were going to have a sleepover if they were free.

They arrived at Ji Hyo's mum's house and went inside. Ji Hyo's  mum was awake eating some breakfast and she said,"Ahhh, Ji Hyo and Gary, are you both together again?"

Ji Hyo said,"Yea."

 Gary bowed and said,"Mother, I'm sorry for huting Ji Hyo, I didn't mean it."

The mum said,"Yahhhh!! Why did you do that, sleeping with another woman, I never meant that. All I meant was to have some fun and clubbing not sleeping with her."

Ji Hyo said,"Mum, you can stop now, I forgave him,  we both love each other and he made it clear with me."

Gary said,"Mother, please forgive me and give me another chance."

Mum said,"Alright, I'll let you off this once."

Gary said,"Thank you Mother, I will never give up on Ji Hyo ever again and I won't leave her either."

Mum said,"Good, I'm happy that you both are back together, I'm hoping that both of you won't hurt each other again. Have you had breakfast?"

Ji Hyo said,"Yea, we had it before we came. Mum, thank you for answering my call and giving me some tips. I would have cut myself."

Mum said,"Let me check you haven't hurt yourself."

Ji Hyo said,"I'm fine, I didn't do it, I promised you remember."

Mum started checking Ji Hyo to make sure that she didn't hurt herself. After checking she said,"I'm relieved that you didn't hurt yourself, if you did, I would've probably killed him."

Ji Hyo said,"Mum, can you look after Kang Dae for a few days?"

Mum said,"Of course, you can leave him here as long as you want, why? Is there a problem?"

Ji Hyo said,"No, we're planning to have a sleepover with the other runnin man members and we were scared that he would be lonely while me and everyone else were playing happily."

Mum said,"Ok, you should get going then to get ready, I'll see you soon."

Ji Hyo said handing Kang Dae over,"Alright, bye mum."

Gary said,"Bye, see you soon, I will take care of Ji Hyo."

Mum said,"Alright, Bye.." Gary and Ji Hyo started leaving and went back into the car to the shopping center to buy some groceries and some other things too. 

While they were in the car, Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahh lets text the running man members, hopefully they are free, if they're not then we can come another time. Lets make sure first."

To: Kim Joong Kook, Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Kwang Soo, Haha, Ji Suk Jin

Hi everyone, you said you wanted to come over again and have a sleepover, tonight will do :) Are you free??? Do you wanna come?

From: Kang Gary and Song Ji Hyo

They saw the messages and replied

To: Kang Gary and Song Ji Hyo:

We're free tonight, and tomorrow, we are on break so I guess we could ome over, I'll meet you at your house.

From: Everyone Else

To: Kim Joong Kook, Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Kwang Soo, Haha, Ji Suk Jin

Remember to bring your wife and if not a friend, you have to otherwise you can't come in. You have to bring a girl though. Someone who you want to spend time with, it is a couple sleepover. Come around 5:00pm we got a lot of things to get through.

From: Kang Gary and Ji Hyo

To: Kang Gary and Ji Hyo

O.O Omo, Alright, I guess we have to, see you tonight

From: Everyone else