Chapter 5 Surgery For The Both Of Them

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

Gary had been shot by Chun Sung Im on the upper right chest, Chun Sung Im was next to him saying,"O.O omo, what should I do Sorry, I wasn't trying to shoot you sorry wait for the ambulance, you can't die."

Gary said,"If you want me to forgive you help me look after Ji Hyo for me, tell the other running man members too." Gary then fainted while all the other running man members with Kang Dae crying came rushing in. Kang Dae was frightened of the gun shot which made him cry and want his mummy.

The running man members saw Chun Sung Im and pushed her away as she was the one who shot him. Everyone looked at Ji Hyo and Gary who were unconscious which made them very worried, they checked if they were still breathing to check if they were still alive.

The ambulance arrived a few seconds later and sent them to the hospital while all the other running man members followed the ambulance with their cars. Chun Sung Im had been arrested after shooting Gary and was sent to prison for a few years.

Lots of interviewers were there all stunned from what had happened, they took lots of pictures and put them online creating a big news. The family members were contacted making them worried at the night when they were about to go to sleep.

Ji Hyo and Kang Gary arrived and they were being pushed out of the ambulance quickly, Gary had to do surgery to remove a bullet and Ji Hyo had a surgery to get rid of a tumor which had burst. Gary and Ji Hyo were both in danger as on the way, there was a traffic jam and they had lost so much blood.

Gary and Ji Hyo were inside the operating room one person in each room, the rooms were next to each other though so they could hear the results easier and so everyone would be able to get to hear the results quicker instead of running around the hospital. Kang Dae slept calmly as he was feeling very tired but woke up a few times crying.

Kang Gary's surgery finished first and the doctor said,"The surgery went well, it was a life threatening surgery as it was in the chest but he wil be fine for now. We will need to watch him though until he wakes up, we'll do our best."

Everyone said,"Thank you for the hard work Doctor." Then half an hour later, Ji Hyo finished her surgery. The docor said,"The surgery went well, we will need to see if whether she isn't feeling dizzy and being sick once she wakes up, if she wakes up please contact the doctor."

They put Ji Hyo and Kang Gary in the same treating room but only a limited of people could go inside at a time as the room couldn't be full of people. 

Many people brought new flowers to show their respect. Ji Hyo woke up first when the running man members was inside the room on the day that they were broadcasting. Yoo Jae Suk was the first to notice and said,"Ji Hyo, you're awake, how are you feeling?" Ji Hyo asked them weakly,"Where's Gary and Kang Dae? Are they alright, omo my head hurts so much." 

All the running man members without Ji Hyo and Gary went to Ji Hyo and helped her up blocking Gary so she wouldn't be upset. The running man members called the doctor to give her a check up to make sure that nothing was wrong. The doctor said,"Ji Hyo is doing fine but she is saying that she is dizzy and she feels sick. We need to keep a look out on that just in case as it could be something severe, if anything happens please call me."

The running man members said,"Yes ok."

Jae Suk and the others told Ji Hyo to go back to sleep as they didn't want her to worry and get hurt, they made Ji Hyo forget about the question she asked right at the beginning by always talking about a different subject. Kang Dae was given to Ji Hyo's mum to look after as she volunteered to look after their grandson while Ji Hyo and Gary had woken up. 

The running man members contacted Ji Hyo's family saying that Ji Hyo had woken up but wanted to rest again and told them that they could probably visit her tomorrow. Gary had still not woken up until the next morning when Ji Hyo's family had came to see Ji Hyo.

Gary woke up and his chest was hurting while he was trying to remeber what was happening. He said,"Is Ji Hyo ok, where is she?" Ji Hyo's family heard Gary and they rushed to him. Ji Hyo's mum said,"Gary, you awake now, how are you? I'll get the doctor." 

Gary asked urgently,"Is Ji Hyo ok."

Everyone spaced out to let him see Ji Hyo next to him and he said looking at Ji Hyo,"Ji Hyo ahh, are you ok."

Ji Hyo just looked at him and asked,"Who are you? Do you know me?" Everyone was surprised at what she said as they all knew that Ji Hyo was married to Gary and she would never forget him. Gary said,"It's me, Gary, your husband look at the ring on your finger, don't you remember me?" Ji Hyo said,"No, I don't know you."

Gary was feeling heartbroken, Ji Hyo's mum brought the doctor in as the doctor hadn't came in and check on Gary and Ji Hyo. Gary asked the doctor,"Doctor, how come she can't remember me, can she remember anyone else? What happened?"

The doctor said,"Well just call everyone here first to check if she can remember everyone or just you."

Everyone came includin the running man and asked Gary what happened. Gary said,"Ji Hyo doesn't remember me, when did she wake up?"

They examined Ji Hyo and she couldn't remember some of her friends and most of the running man members except from Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Joong Kook.

Yoo Jae Suk said,"That's impossible, she remebered you yesterday, she was asking where you and Kang Dae were."

Gary said,"Doctor, how come she remembered me yesterday but today she forgotten me?" The doctor was feeling guilty so he said,"Well, yesterday another situation came up with Ji Hyo, we didn't want you to worry as you all had a hard time waiting so we just did the treatment. The tumor had developed again quickly and it burst so we had to do the surgery again, something might have gone wrong a bit. We should have told you Sorry, Ji Hyo lost part of her memory but she probably will remember it again if you remind her what happened in her life."