Chapter 11 Remembering Her Memory

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

Gary and Na Young went up to Na Young's room and Gary made something to eat for her. Na Young said,"Oppa, sorry for having you to make dinner, I am really sorry, you are the guest too."

Gary said,"It doesn't matter, I can cook and I want you to try my new dishes that I created, I'm wondering if you will like it."

Gary finished making the dinner and set out the table, Na Young had gotten a lot better after having a rest at her room. She was still feeling frightened but as Gary was there, she felt more relaxed. She knew that Gary could be trusted and that he could definitely protect her if something happened. 

They started eating while talking Na Young said,"Gary Oppa, your cooking has improved a lot, it is even better than my cooking."

Gary said,"Really? If it is then I could come and cook for you, I am really enjoy cooking now, I learnt it from the new restaurant I opened."

Na Young said,"You're really have a good life, you shouldn't waste it but me..."

Gary said,"You will also have a good life, you just have to wait, there are still lots of people who care about you and like you. Don't rush your life you are still young, would you like to share some wine with me in my room? I bought a very good wine and I was wondering if you would like to have a drink with me so we can forget the bad memories."

Na Young said,"That'll be good, lets go after eating dinner, I haven't had wine in a long time and also I haven't got anything to do tomorrow."

They finished eating dinner and they went to Gary's room to drink some wine and watch a movie, they watched a romantic movie and as they got drunk, they started to hug each other and think of each other as there wife and husband.

Meanwhile Ji Hyo was eating lunch, Suddenly, her head hurt so badly that she had to tell someone, she called Yoo Jae Suk as he was the first contact which had appeared. She pressed the button and fainted from the really bad headache.

-----------Call To Yoo Jae Suk Connecting-----------

Yoo Jae Suk: Hello? Ji Hyo ahhh, what is it?

Song Ji Hyo:.......

Yoo Jae Suk: Ji Hyo ahhhh can you hear me?

Song Ji Hyo:........

Yoo Jae Suk: Ji Hyo are you ok? Hurry up and answer me or I'll hang up. Are you ok? I am coming to your house

-----------Call Ended-----------

Yoo Jae Suk quickly call all the other running man members excluding Gary to meet him at Ji Hyo' house as they didn't want Gary to be worried. They were all very worried and they all arrived in around 5 minutes.

Yoo Jae Suk said to the others,"Song Ji Hyo called me but she didn't answer, I'm scared that something happened to her, she's not even opening the door but I won't be strong enough to open the door so we all need to help to push open the door, lets go."

They all went charging to the door and bashed the door open, they saw Ji Hyo on the floor while Kang Dae was crying. They called the ambulance and sent her to the hospital while they brought Kang Dae and some supplies for the baby in case.

They arrived at the hospital and called Ji Hyo's family, the doctors checked how Ji Hyo was doing and he said,"Ji Hyo has a high fever, she should've took some medicine but she didn't, she will be fine once her fever goes back down she is still unconscious. Once she wakes up, please call us so we can check on her."

Everyone said,"Yes ok."

Ji Hyo's mum asked the running man members,"What happened? How come she came back to the hospital?"

Yoo Jae Suk said,"Sorry, she called me then she just didn't answer so I went to see how Ji Hyo was doing, she didn't open the door so we broke the door open and she was lying on the floor, Kang Dae was also crying, we'll leave him in your care for the while."

Ji Hyo's mum said,"Thank you for sending her to the hospital and looking after Kang Dae, Gary should be here too, but I don't want him to worry and he'll probably be sleeping too."

Kim Joong Kook said,"Don't worry about Gary, he won't do anything silly, he promised us, he should have got used to America."

Suddenly Ji Hyo woke up and sat up quickly, while she was waking up she said,"Gary! Gary Oppa!"

Everyone was surprised and went to the side of Ji Hyo's bed, they called the doctor to check on her to make sure she was ok. They were amazed at how Ji Hyo was calling Gary's name so the doctor made sure whether she had recovered her memory.

The doctor asked,"Do you know everyone in this room? Please say who they are."

Ji Hyo said,"There's my mum, dad, my sister, my brother in my family. Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Kim Joong Kook, Lee Kwang Soo, Ha ha and..... where's Gary? Gary Oppa where are you? Sorry I couldn't remember you please come out, don't be mad at me, I'll do whatever you want."

The doctor said,"Ji Hyo's temperature had gone down quite a lot and she got her memory back, she will be able to go home if she really wants to or she can just stay for one night just to make sure she is okay."

Everyone said,"Thank you doctor." Then he went back outside and continued what he was doing.

Lee Kwang Soo said,"Noona should I call Gary for you?"

Ji Hyo said," Yes, do you know where he is? I need to go find him, I love you Gary oppa forever. Where's Kang Dae?"

Ji Hyo's mum handed over Kang Dae to her and she said,"Ahhh, Kang Dae ahh lets go find your daddy, we should find him now, lets go."

Ji Hyo got out of bed and she said to Kwang Soo,"What did Gary say?"

Kwang Soo said,"He's not answering his calls."