Chapter 18 Having A Family Day Out With A Miracle

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

Lee Kwang Soo stood up holding Kang Dae and bowed saying,"Hyung, Noona."

Gary said,"Kwang Soo ahh, thank you for looking after Ji Hyo for me."

Kwang Soo said,"It wsa nothing, you're my hyung. I should be doing that, the running man members told me I should too."

Gary said,"Kwang Soo ahh, do you wanna come some where with us, we're planning to eat out, do you want to come?" 

Kwang Soo said,"I think I'll stay at the hotel, have a nice time, I don't really want to distract your family time, Ji Hyo ahh, I'll bring your luggage over here then I will go back to Korea, I just received some schedule from my manager I need to do, noona , sorry I can't be here for the whole time when I promised you to."

Ji Hyo said,"It's fine, you've done a lot, thank you for comforting me and all those things, me and Gary are now back together with some of your help, good luck once you get back to Korea."

Kwang Soo said,"Thank you, I'll return this card after I bring your luggage up here then I'll heck out of the hotel."

Ji Hyo said,"Alright." Gary picked up Kang Dae and held him and then they all started to go out of the hotel room and down the elevator.

Kwang Soo went to the hotel he and Ji Hyo stayed him and moved the luggage over to Gary's hotel then he went back to his hotel to rest and book some tickets as soon as possible back to Korea so he could carry on his schedule.

He didn't have any schedule but then his manager called him that someone had invited him to a new drama so he had to go back to Korea and start memorizing the lines.

Meanwhile Ji Hyo, Kang Gary and Kang Dae started going a different way from the hotel and Ji Hyo asked,"Hubby, you've been here for a while, do you know any where which is really romantic for the whole family?"

Gary said,"Of course I really loved this place, I'll bring you there." Gary led Ji Hyo and Kang Dae to the taxi and he whispered the location of the place to the taxi driver.

They sat together at the back of the car and the driver started to drive to the location, Ji Hyo asked,"Hubby, where are we going?"

Gary said,"Some where which you will probably love, its very romantic there and there aren't much people so it is very peace and quiet. I found it really peaceful and lovely, you should probably love it too. Only a few people know that place and how romantic it is, wait for it.

They arrived at the location and they went out together. Ji Hyo said,"Hubby, its just a seaside with some shops around it."

Gary said,"Not just that follow me." Gary Ji Hyo and Kang Dae went into the shop before going onto the seaside to borrow some romantic things that Gary used to do there when Ji Hyo had forgotten him.

They borrowed some mats, umbrella and some snacks including some milk for Kang Dae to drink before he would go to sleep.

They went onto the beach near the water but not too close then set up the things needed. Kang Gary said to Ji Hyo,"Ji Hyo ahh, can I feed Kang Dae today? I haven't done it in a long time."

Ji Hyo said,"Of course, you are his father, why did you pick to come here? What's so special about this?"

Gary held Kang Dae feeding him and started to say,"I really loved this place because it is peaceful and when I really missed you, I would come here and let some wind blow through my face to calm me down, thats why I really love this place."

Ji Hyo started going closer to Gary and Kang Dae and layed her head on Gary, she said,"Hubby, it's starting to get really cold here."

Gary said,"Isn't that an excuse for coming nearer to me?"

Ji Hyo said,"Oppa, why are you like that."

Gary said,"Alright, I'll stop joking around. Look, Kang Dae's asleep, he's really cute."

Ji Hyo said,"It looks like you sleeping."

Gary said,"It looks more like you, you can sleep anywhere." They both laughed and hugged each other then Ji Hyo slept including Gary.

They woke up hearing Kang Dae crying and they noticed how long they had slept there. Gary said to Ji Hyo,"Lets get home, it's getting late and Kang Dae is probably hungry again."

They went home and went up to the hotel, there was no food so they went into the hotel restaurant and had some food bringing the baby supplies for Kang Dae. They go a private room so nobody would distract them and then started to eat dinner.

They had a candle light dinner for a replace for their wedding anniversary and then Gary said,"How do you like this hotel restaurant? Can this be a replace for our wedding anniversary?"

Ji Hyo said,"Yes, I love you Kang Gary."

Gary said,"Me too, I will never leave you again, I'll say I love you for the rest of my life each day , I love you Ji Hyo ahh."

Ji Hyo said,"I love you too, I can say it everyday too for the rest of my life, lets have dinner."

Gary said,"Alright, I bought a present for Kang Dae's birthday, should I show it to you as we get up?"

Ji Hyo said,"Ok,once he goes to sleep should we do it?"

Gary said,"We shall see." Ji Hyo and Gary starts eating their dinner, looking at each other awkwardly while being embarrassed blushing. 

Suddenly, when Ji Hyo and Kang Gary were half way through the dinner Kang Dae started saying a word slowly,"D..a..d, da...d, dad (abba)."

Ji Hyo and Kang Gary walked to Kang Dae and Gary asked,"What did he just say?"

Ji Hyo said,"I think he just said,"(Abba) dad, Kang Dae ahh, say it again for us, let me record it." Ji Hyo put her recording on and Kang Dae said,"Dad (appa)."

Gary held and hugged Kang Dae and said,"Yes your dad is here, I love you, well done for learning a new word, my son you are really clever."

Ji Hyo said,"We should send it to the running man members."

Gary said,"Alright, Ji Hyo ahh, do what you want." Ji Hyo send the running man the recording and also sends it to Gary for a memory of his son Kang Dae.