Chapter 26 Depressed

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2
Gary said starting to cry a lot,"But, Ji Hyo and I just lost a child. Hyungs I don't know what I should do, it is all my fault for leaving her all by herself not picking her up even though I am busy." Gary stood up staring at Chang Joo who was very guilty of what he had done. He was about to attack him again when Ji Hyo's mum stopped him. She said,"Yahhh, Kang Gary, violence can solve nothing, you think that just by hitting him, your child will come back to you. It isn't how it works. I know how you feel by losing a child but my daughter Ji Hyo would be more upset than you." Gary said wiping his tears away,"Sorry, mother I just can't get over this, I needed to take care of Ji Hyo but I let her get hurt again and now this person was the person who ruined everything again. I loved Ji Hyo then he messed up by dating with Ji Hyo then they broke up. We got here so hard after everything and now this happens." The doctors started to push Ji Hyo out of the room and pushed her into a private room. There were lots of interviews outside after hearing the incident from the patients inside the hospital which spread till the whole news. Gary followed Ji Hyo into the room holding her hand while the rest also followed pushing Chang Joo away from her room. Gary sat on the chair next to the bed Ji Hyo was sleeping on. Ji Hyo woke up a around 10 minutes later and she was very weak and pale. She saw Gary and said,"Hubby, where am I?" Gary said sadly trying to keep the secret away from her,"Ji Hyo ahh, you're at the hospital." Ji Hyo said weakly,"Where did Chang Joo go, all I remember was me falling on the floor and then I don't know what happened next. How did I get here?" Gary said,"Chang Joo is outside, we''re not letting him in, he called the ambulance and you got sent here. I'll sit you up." Ji Hyo said,"Alright." Ji Hyo sat up and said,"Hello, family and friends, I'm fine why are you all like that?" Ji Hyo looked at them noticing that everyone had their faces looking onto the floor. Ji Hyo said more stronger,"Hubby, what's wrong? Why is everyone looking like that? Did anything bad happen?" Gary said trying not to cry,"No, nothing happened, they're just worried about you I guess." Ji Hyo could tell that something had happened and it was bad. She said,"Kwang Soo ahh what happened?" Kwang Soo said,"Noona I think it is better to ask Gary hyung." She said,"Hubby, what exactly happened? Did anything happen to Kang Dae? Hurry and tell me." Gary said,"Okay, I think I should tell the truth. Ji... Hy..o ah..h, w.e...lost the baby." Ji Hyo was confused and upset saying,"You mean Kang Dae?" Gary said crying,"No, well, you...were....uhhhh... pregnant... but we lost the......child." Ji Hyo was surprised at what he said and started to tear saying,"What do you mean pregnant? I wasn't." Gary said,"You were, but after the incident with you and Chang Joo we had a miscarriage." Ji Hyo started crying and said begging,"No, that can't be possible. No, that's not true right? I never was preganant, please say something that is right, please." Gary hugged Ji Hyo tightly letting her cry on his chest while Ji Hyo's mum walked to Ji Hyo rubbing her back. Ji Hyo was heartbroken of what she heard, she didn't even know that she was pregnant and now she had lost it. She felt guilty of herself for not knowing and felt very sorry for Gary too. She thought, it is all my fault, if I was with Gary the whole time, this might not have happened. Everyone started leaving when it was really late and it was only left with Gary and Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo was still very upset that she couldn't even sleep, she said to Gary tearing up again,"Hubby, Sorry, it is all my fault, if I wasn't independant, this might have not happened." Gary sat onto the chair next to Ji Hyo and said,"No, Ji Hyo, it's my fault for not protecting you. I shouldn't have left you to go home by yourself and stay there. Don't blame yourself." Ji Hyo said,"Hubby, I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight." Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahh, you should sleep, you just woke up from surgery and you are still very pale and weak, if you don't go to sleep, you will become sick." Ji Hyo said,"Hubby, I feel to upset to go to sleep, I can't even look after my own child from the inside, how can I look after Kang Dae then? Hubby, you and the baby won't be mad at me right? Gary said,"Of course, I won't be mad at you, our child who is now in heaven wouldn't be mad at you either. We know that you never knew so how can we know. If we knew, we could've protected it but we didn't. Ji Hyo ahh, we are still young, we can have it anytime." Ji Hyo said,"Hubby, I love you." Gary said,"Sweetheart, I love you too." They both finally slept after a while feeling very guilty till the next morning. Ji Hyo woke up first and saw Gary still sleeping on the sofa. Ji Hyo thought she needed some air so she got out of bed and went outside sitting on the bench going blank. Jae Suk was just about that time going to the hospital to visit Ji Hyo and Gary to make sure they were ok when he saw Ji Hyo on the bench. He walked to her shouting,"Ji Hyo ahhh." She didn't respond so he repeated,"Ji Hyo ahhh." She finally responded and she stood up looking at Jae Suk saying,"Ahhh, Jae Suk Oppa, hello." Jae Suk sat down next to Ji Hyo and asked,"What are you thinking about? It seems important." Ji Hyo said,"Oppa, I'm only telling you because I trust you, please don't tell anyone else." Jae Suk said,"I won't."