Chapter 8 What Should He Do?

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

Days to months passed and Ji Hyo still hadn't remembered Gary and what relationship she had with him. Gary was getting bored of sleeping on the sofa that soon enough his back would start aching every day when he got to work. 

Gary started to get bored and tired of Ji Hyo, she wouldn't do the things that she would normally do with him like make food with him and talk to him informally. 

He had most missed the romantic times that he had with Ji Hyo before she had lost her memory. He felt as if someone had stabbed him in the heart and he couldn't come back again.

However, all the pain that he was having gave him lots of things to write about, him music turned sad and more people liked it. He used his heart to rap the songs that he created and every song he rapped made his eyes start to tear and he would start crying after the song privately so nobody would see him cry.

Most of the time he would think, should I leave Ji Hyo and have a new life? Should I wait for her? He had to make a decision but he just couldn't decide. He knew that all he needed was to have some love life again but Ji Hyo and him just couldn't be as romantic anymore.

In running man they professionally acted that Ji Hyo and Kang Gary were still married and had a very nice life, but after filming, they would go separate ways. During that time, he decided that on Fridays and Saturdays, he would go to the pub and have a drink like he used to and have a drink with his friends and start having fun.

It was a Wednesday and Ji Hyo and Kang Gary had woken up as usual quite early, they ate breakfast while talking to each other. Gary said,"Ji Hyo, I think it's better for me to leave and book an appartment until you remember everything, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable as I'm quite playful and I don't really want Kang Dae to see me like this. I'll leave today after breakfast, good luck."

Ji Hyo said,"What's the rush? Don't you want to see your son?"

Gary said,"I will visit him time by time, if you can't look after him everyday, you can let your mum look after him, I will talk to you mum separately about what is happening, I will take the car too as you manager noramlly picks you up."

Ji Hyo said,"Ok."

Then she whispered to herself,"it doesn't look like he can look after Kang Dae anyway. I still wonder how this baby is mine, oh well, he keeps he comapny when I'm bored."

After breakfast Gary moves out and rides the car outside Ji Hyo's mum's car, he called her to make sure that she had time to talk to him.

-----------Ji Hyo's Mum Connecting-----------

Gary: Hello Mother

Mum: Hello Gary

Gary: Are you busy

Mum: No

Gary: Are you at home because I want to talk to you

Mum: Yes that will be fine when

Gary: Now if that is ok, I'm right outside your house

Mum: Ok, I'll come down

Gary: No I can come up if you want

Mum: Ok, I'll be waiting see you in a few minutes

Gary: You yoo Bye

Mum: Bye

-----------Call Ends-----------

Gary walks to her door and knocks on the door, Ji Hyo's mum opens the door to let him in and they both sat down. Ji Hyo's mum asked,"Should I get you a cup of coffee?"

Gary said,"No, it's ok, I want to talk to you about Ji Hyo."

She said,"Go on."

He said,"I think I should leave Ji Hyo until she remembers her memory. I find it a bit uncomfortable living with her as we are not like a family anymore and it becomes really awkward. I really don't know if I can wait any longer sorry."

She said,"I understand that you are having a hard time, you don't have to wait but I don't know what will happen when she remembers everything. Live your life happily for now, I will definitely support you and encourage you but please don't hurt Ji Hyo's feelings I know that in her heart that she loves you very much."

He said,"Thank you."

After, Gary went to his parents house and said to his parents that he will be staying somewhere else for now and where they could find him.

Gary went to his studio and started to produce some music again, he came up with a song that he rapped and it was about love again. Everyone loved it from his studio and decided to share it and it became a great hit.

He wrote another song which took a few days and this time it was about how his life was but not saying any names, he kept it for himself as he didn't want anyone to know about it then continued writing another song.

Many more months passed and Gary had still noticed that Ji Hyo hadn't remembered her memory while working with her on running man, he was still quite lonely and decided that he would take a break off work and go on holiday in America to relax. He thought, what if Ji Hyo doesn't ever remember me, then there's no pint of waiting. I should live a happy life.

However that wasn't what had happened to Ji Hyo, those nights, she started getting a few flashbacks from before. She had remembered some things but not fully, she would sleep and then start waking up in the middle of the night as if she had a nightmare. 

She thought, what are these memories, I don' remember them at all, I must be crazy. I should see the doctor something is really wrong with me, I wonder who that guy really is and when did I be on running man? I don't even know what running man is, how embarrassing I must have did really bad at filming.