Chapter 22 Scared

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

After eating dinner, they decided to play some games first as it was still a little earlier and they would've finished the scary movies when it was still bright.

They firstly played the poky stick game. Gary and Ji Hyo bought some of the pocky sticks so if they were bored and wanted something to play or eat, they could play th pocky stick game.

Firstly, Kim Joong Kook and Park Eun Hye was first, they were both blushing and they were really red. They didn't manage to get that far as they were both very embarrassed. They got 5cm which was already good enough.

The last turn was Gary's and Ji Hyo's turn. Kwang Soo and Sulli were also very embarrassed that they ot 4cm. The rest were marriede but they had never tried it before, even though they had been married for many years, they were still shy from each other.

Gary and Ji Hyo held the pocky stick and Ji Hyo said,"Lets beat them all, we have the most experience."

Gary said,"Let's make it the shortest one ever in the record, I'll do it in one go.2

Ji Hyo nodded and held the pocky in , Gary started to go in and inner until they were actually kissing and they still carried on.

Everyone were amazed and surprised, they couldn't watch anymore, Kim Joong Kook said"Yahhh!! Do you really have to go this far."

Yoo Jae Suk said."I agree, why did you need to go that far, you've won." Everyone tried hiding their faces not wanting to watch and finally Ji Hyo and Gary cut off the tiny pocky stick piece which looked like a crumb.

They measured the tiny crumb and it measured 0.1mm. They were proud of themselves as they had won but also because they showed there feelings towards each other.

They finished playing some other games until it was starting to get dark. Gary revealed that the first scary movie they were watching was conduring.

Everyone was wondering what conjuring (If you don't know that it is, it is a horror film which I found kind of scary when I watched it) was as stars never relly watched a lot of the adverts.

Gary said,"Conjuring is a really scary film, I watched the trailer and it creeped me out, everyone lets sit onto the mattresses next to your partner and lets get the popcorn, close the lights and start watching."

Ji Hyo asked,"Can we at least leave the lights open? I'm scared already"

The other girls also said,"I'm scared too."

Gary said,"You all don't have to be scared, you have your husband and you have your friends, don't be scared, just hug onto them."

Ji Hyo said,"Alright." They started watching conjuring and Ji Hyo hugged Gary tightly hiding behind him as she was very scared. She then started to bring the duvet over her head and hid herself whenever the scary bits came out.

Everyone else was also very scared but not as scared as Ji Hyo. Gary said to Ji Hyo,"Sweetheart, if you are really scared, you don't have to watch it, go on your phone."

Ji Hyo asked,"But everyone else is watching."

Gary said,"It doesn't matter, sweetheart, I won't let anything happen to you, you can go on your phone. Do you want me to get your phone? It is in our room."

Ji Hyo said,"I will.... uhhh... get... it."

Gary asked,"Are you sure?"

Ji Hyo said,"Y... e...s.....yes."

Ji Hyo stood up shaking from the sounds of the film and started walking to their room. It was dark and Ji Hyo didn't want to disturb the running man members by opening the light so she kept it closed.

She arrived at her room and got her phone then turned around, she thought she saw someone and the door suddenly closed. She started screaming squatting onto the floor closing her eyes and covering her head and she dropped her phone.

Meanwhile from downstairs, they heard a scream, Gary dashed upstairs knowing that Ji Hyo was upstairs and the other running man members followed him.

He opened the lights upstairs and inside the room and saw Ji Hyo squatting on the floor covering her head with her arms.

He ran to her quickly and said,"Ji Hyo ahh, Are you ok? It's me, Gary your husband, don't be scared, I'm here."

She started crying still shivering a lot and looked up, she saw that it was Gary so she started to lean her head onto his chest crying.

Gary hugged Ji Hyo tightly saying,"It's ok Ji Hyo, I will be always here for you."

The running man members and everyone else stared at Ji Hyo terrified and they also were quite scared with why Ji Hyo would scream.

Gary said,"Ji Hyo ahh, do you want to come back down and stay with us, we will open the light alright."

Ji Hyo nodded so Gary got oth of their phones from there room and Ji Hyo's phone from the floor and they all came down to the living room with her opening all the lights.

Ji Hyo came back down and sat onto the mattress with everyone else and they stopped the movie. Gary said,"I think we should stop the horror movie and watch something more entertaining."

Ji Hyo said still shivering from the incident and holding Gary tightly,"No, it's alright, you can keep watching, I'll just go on my phone."

Gary said,"Are you sure?"

Ji Hyo said,"Yea." 

Gary said,"Ji Hyo, why don't you get in a comfortable position and go on your phone, I know, why don't you lie on me, it will be better. That means I can look after you."

Ji Hyo nodded and lay herself on Gary, he was very comforting as while Gary was watching the movie, he would every now and then say,"Ji Hyo, I am here so you don't need to be scared." But he would also, her hair to the side reminding her that her husband would also be there for her and it will never change no matter what. Don't be scared, I love you Ji Hyo forever."