Chapter 1 Happy Together? Or Not?

Monday Couple Fan Fiction 2

It was a bright and sunny day, and Ji Hyo was finally getting out of the hospital with her baby Kang Dae and husband Gary after a few weeks. Ji Hyo had to have some medical care to make sure that everything was alright with her and the baby so they could healthily come out of hospital without any problems. During those weeks monday couple got more popular, loved and Gary had opened a new restaurant to make more money for his family.

Gary drived Ji Hyo and their baby to the comfortable home they were going to stay in. 

They arrived and went inside, it was around time when Ji Hyo had to feed Kang Dae some milk so she got out some milk making sure that it was not too much and not too little milk and fed the baby. The baby was very hungry, it drank all of the milk that was inside the baby bottle.

Ji Hyo then rubbed Kang Dae's back in order to let the air out, Kang Dae had finished burping out all the air so Ji Hyo and Kang Gary then put him in his crib to sleep peacefully. Once the baby boy was asleep, Ji Hyo and Gary looked lovingly at each other hugging tightly and Ji Hyo said,"It sleeps just like his dad."

Kang Gary said,"Well, it looks just like his mum, lets make something delicious to eat and then we'll talk about something important."

Ji Hyo said,"Ok, but what will it be about?"

Gary said,"I'll say it later come on lets make something that is memorable to eat. How about a korean cuisine for the both of us now, and a candle light dinner for tonight." Ji Hyo said looking at Gary blushing,"That will be romantic, why are you being so nice to me? Don't you normally like going to the pub and drink to release all your stress?"

Gary said,"Well yea I do, but tonight I want to stay with my wife and watch a romantic film together with you, lets go." Ji Hyo and Gary tiptoed out of the room so they wouldn't wake up the baby and started to make the Korean cuisine together.

Gary did tell her to sit down so she could rest a bit more but she said that she really wanted to make it with him as she hadn't been in the kitchen for months. They ate some food and then started talking, Ji Hyo said,"What were you going to talk to me about?" Kang Gary said,"Are you going to go back to work soon and when."

Ji Hyo said,"Yea, probably in a few days, why? Don't you want me to?"

Gary said,"No, I mean that when you're back to work you'll be very busy and no one will be able to look after Kang Dae."

Ji Hyo said signing,"Oh yeah, could you look after him for a little while then when I'm off work I can look after him. Would that be a good idea or we can have a babysitter but that won't be a very good idea. We can let our parents look after him, they probably can look after him for the days when we're very busy." Kang Gary said,"That is a good idea, they have a lot more experience than us but also, they would love to look after their grandson. When did my wife become so clever?"

Song Ji Hyo said sadly,"I've always been that clever unless you have never knew." Kang Gary said,"Don't be like that, I was only joking. They then started to wash the dishes up first then they sat down on the sofa not knowing what to do. Gary said,"What shall we do now?" 

Ji Hyo said,"How about lets go somewhere fun and then come back for the candle light dinner. We can leave Kang Dae with one of our parents so they can look after them for a while. Then once we go back home we can take Kang Dae on the way trying not to wake him up."

Kang Gary said,"Ok, where should we go? How about the fun fair to have some fun, we can win prizes for the baby and we haven't had this type of fun since ages."

Ji Hyo said,"That'll be great lets go call my mum first and then if she says she can look after Kang Dae then we can go and have fun." They first called Ji Hyo's mum asking if she had time to be able to look after the baby and telling her all the information.

-----------Call to Ji Hyo's Mum connecting-----------

Ji Hyo: Hello Mum

Mum: Hello Ji Hyo

Ji Hyo: Mum do you have time to look after Kang Dae for today just for a few hours until nightime. Me and Gary wanted to go somewhere but we didn't want Kang Dae to wake up where somewhere is very noisy.

Mum: I'm going to think about

Ji Hyo: Mum please

Mum: ok, I have a lot of time to look after Kang Dae for you, you can drop him off here

Ji Hyo: Thank you mum

Mum: It's ok see you with Kang Dae and Gary soon

Ji Hyo: Yes see you very soon Bye

Mum: Bye

-----------Call Ended-----------

Ji Hyo and Kang Gary picked up everything they thought Ji Hyo's mum would need like nappies and milk and then put them in the car. Kang Gary then went back in telling Ji Hyo to stay inside the car, Gary got Kang Dae calmly and slowly so Kang Dae didn't wake up.

Gary came out of the house closed the door and looked into the car, Ji Hyo wasn't in there. Gary was a little worried, he definitely told Ji Hyo to wait in the car but she was gone.

Gary said trying not to wake up the baby ,"Ji Hyo, where are you?" There was no answer, he asked again but there was no answer. He said,"Ji Hyo, I will come back after I drop Kang Dae, I will see you in 10 minutes again wait for me, promise me that you're ok."

Gary went into the car putting the baby seat on the front so he could see Kang Dae while driving so he wouldn't lose him too. He went to Ji Hyo's mum's house quickly, dropped off Kang Dae and the things then went back to the car heading home to check whether Ji Hyo was there to make sure nothing happened to her.

Gary arrived home and he was about to get out of the car till he hear a crunch. He looked where he was stepping and he saw a note which looked crumpled up from himself stepping on the paper. It looked like:

To Gary (My love)

Wanna find your wife Ji Hyo? Well, you will have to wait for my call

You better be nice to me or watch out

From anonymous

Gary was surprised at the note and worried, he said to himself times and times again,"Stress."