The Agreement

Blackmail My Thief

I'm really sorry that this is another short chapter. I promise I'll try to make sure this doesn't become a habbit. ;) Hope you like this chapter!! :D Thank you to all my suscribers, commenters, and viewers/readers.

 

I stared, well it’s more like glared, at the superstar sitting across from me. We were in an unused waiting room. Kim Jonghyun from SHINee huh? No matter how much I don’t want to say it, he was hot. And he does look like an idol. Starting from his dyed and perfectly styled hair to his stylish and colorful sneakers, the label IDOL was painfully apparent. I can’t believe I didn’t notice it earlier. And I call myself a thief…he was way too well dressed for a regular guy…

Today he was wearing dark blue jeans and a black, v-neck sweater. A scarf was artfully tied around his neck and you could see a silver necklace with a symbol hang out. His strangely dyed hair was purposefully ruffled in a way to match and enhance his image. IASC’s tall and lean figure was relaxed again one of the couches with a smirk playing on his lips.

Across from him on another couch with a glass table to separate us, I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Do you mind explaining this to me?” I said with a growl. “I don’t remember you asking me out.”

He smirked in a way that said of course you didn’t, I never did. “Doesn’t matter.” He replied, waving his hand as if banish the words into the air.

I gritted my teeth in the effort not to do something crazy, like bite him. “Of course it does; I don’t know about you but a guy needs to ask me out before he becomes my boyfriend.”

“Really, that’s it?” he said with that smirk.

“Frankly, you don’t match up to the other requirements either so I’ll keep it simple for now.” I copied his annoying expression.

IASC raised his eyebrow, “I don’t match up to the requirements?”

“No.” I responded bluntly.

“Will you go out with me?”

“WHA??” I said in shock as I stared at him. “Are you serious?” His brown eyes surveyed me with amusement, like he was doing me a favor by bestowing me with this great honor. Yea right.

“You don’t look too bad and Yoona-noona already thinks we’re a couple. I need a girlfriend for now so I can escape the fans and the hounding from my manager. You fit the profile and I don’t have time to go looking for another girl.”

Recovering from my earlier shock, I frowned, “No.” getting up to leave I headed towards the door.

“Don’t forget I know your record Yae Young.” He warned. “I can go to the police right now.”

I turned around quickly and my eyes flashed, “Are you threatening me?”

“Merely informing you.”

“You know how stupid you look like right now?”

“Enlighten me.”

“You’re blackmailing a thief; a thief that has major connections to all the right places.”

“Are you threatening me?”

“Merely informing you.” I echoed. I reached for the door; excepting this conversation to be over.

“I’ll take that chance.”

I whipped around and narrowed my eyes at him. “Excuse me?”

He shrugged, “I’ll take the chance. Bring on all you’ve got but I’m calling the police.”

“What?” The police?!

“The police.” He raised his eyebrow and I could tell he was holding back a smirk. “I’m Kim Jonghyun from SHINee, they’ll believe me. I’m sure you’ll get arrested and don’t hold your breath. Charges will be pressed.” He grinned the smile of someone who knows that he won.

I hate that smile. Absolutely detest it…even though he looks completely hot doing it.

I grimaced and my hands tightened into fists. Punching that smile off his face was temping me like hot chocolate after a fun but tiring and chilly day snowboarding. Heightening physical pain and bruising was my specialty; so much that neither my Master nor any one of the other black belts in my school dared to get me serious or pissed.

The choices were simple. Either let IASC call the police and take a chance of them picking me or the idol. Or I could go along with his plan and the only thing hurt is my ego and pride. My ego and pride is pretty sensitive, this is going to hurt.

Biting my tongue, and my fist from flying, I gritted my next words. “Fine, what do I need to do.”