Car Accident

Blackmail My Thief

Hey guys, i'm going to release a chapter everyday for a few days in an effort to get more suscribers and viewers...andi mean the amount i have right now is just sad... anyway thanks to my current suscribers, viewers and commenters!!! :D

 

 

He paced around the room like an angry caged tiger. I yawned and looked around.

The setting wasn’t very new to me but I still looked around. Taking in my surroundings, I was the same three white doors lined up and another white door on the other side. Four rooms with only five boys? I heard dorms were really small. One of them is probably a bathroom. The kitchen was open although since this is a boy’s habitat, they probably never use it. I looked at the large window radiating beautiful light in with longing. I loved to cook…and that kitchen is just sitting there…doing nothing.

Sighing, I looked at the angry tiger once again. He was supposed to be on some variety show but he made Onew go instead. Shame…I liked Onew, he was nice. And the others had schedules too. So now it was me and Jonghyun in the dorm.

“What were you doing?” he yelled.

“What are you talking about? I did exactly what you told me to do. I was nice too.” I said matter-of-factly.

Jonghyun looked appalled. “What? What I told you to? I never told you to do that!”

“And I told you not to call me pet names.”

He narrowed his eyes, “I recall you saying not to call you babe, I called you sweetie.”

“Either way, it sent shivers down my back; don’t call me by those names anymore.” I said shuddering for his benefit. “Call me by my name. That’s why I have one right?”

A frown was prominent on his face, “Shivers? Hey! You know who called you that? Kim Jonghyun from SHINee! Girls kill to be called that way from me!”

“Enough with it!” I said annoyed, “Kim Jonghyun this, Kim Jonghyun that, I get it! You’re name is KIM JONGHYUN!”

“I only say it because you don’t seem to get the impact!”

We glared at each other for a few minutes, both of us not willing to back down.

Right before my eyes started to burn, the phone shrieked for our attention. But he kept glaring at me.

“Aren’t you going to pick it up?” I growled.

Shooting me another dagger, he moved to pick up his cell phone.

“Hello?” he barked. “Manager hyung? Yea I know. Well you told me it was either…what? Huh?” Jonghyun’s previous irritation seemed to disappear and curiosity took its place, “What? Really? That’s great!” he smiled and I was momentarily shocked by it. When he smiled…he looked cute. I sighed inside, who am I kidding? He looks hot freaking all.the.time. Why can’t I be like that…I thought glaring at his face.

“Yea we’ll be there. What time?” He looked at his watch. “So in about two hours, okay. Is there anything special we have to wear? No? So what we wore today…Seriously? Alright, I’ll see you there, bye hyung!”

“Was that your manager?”

Jonghyun rolled his eyes, “Obviously.”

IDIOT!

“We need to go.” He said picking up his keys and cell phone.

“Go where?” I said staying put with a frown.

“Do you need to know?” Jonghyun said with irritation apparent in his voice, “We just need to go!”

I rolled my eyes, “I’m not dumb, I’m not going anywhere with you.”

“You went to my house with me. How can the place we’re going be worse?” he smirked.

Imagining me punching that smile off of his face, I suppressed my angry words and put on a smile with plenty of effort.  “Where is it?”

“We’ll go to your house first and then go.” He answered vaguely.

“Why do we need to go to my house?” I crossed my arms and stared at him with suspicion. What is this weirdo thinking?

“To get changed, your outfit isn’t going to be enough.” He started to walk out.

Glowering, I followed him to his car. Surprisingly he went to the passenger’s side and opened the car door. Shocked I just stood there.

“Are you getting in or not?”

Hey this guy may not be that bad after all…

“Hurry up and stop standing there like an idiot. Get in.”

THAT JERK!

I smiled angelically and walked to the car door, remembering to stomp on his foot as hard as I could before I climbed in.

“OWWWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” He screamed cradling his injured foot.

“Oh I’m sorry,” I said with big innocent eyes, “I thought it was a bug, just couldn’t tell difference…” Before he could yell at me again, I reached and slammed the door in his face. Oh sweet, sweet revenge.

 

“Oh I’m sorry,” She said with big innocent eyes, “I thought it was a bug, just couldn’t tell difference…” Before I could yell at her, she reached and slammed the door in my face.

THAT BRAT!

“I try to be nice to her and this is what she does to me? And they don’t know why chivalry is dead. It’s because of girls like her!” I muttered all the way to the driver’s seat. I yanked the door open and slammed it in anger.

“Don’t break the door before we get to my house, I would hate for us to be late.” Yaeyoung said with poorly disguised mockery.

Hold in your anger Kim Jonghyun, you can do it. Just take her to her house, get her changed, and then bring her there. It’ll all be okay.

“Are we going or not grandpa?”

I took another deep breath. Then another one. Then another-,

“Did you die? Why are you so stinking slow? Get goin-,”

“SHUT UP” I snapped/screamed. Pulling the car into drive, it roared into the road.

“Geez, sensitive.” She muttered.

About to yell at her again, I turned towards her when I saw a huge smile on her face. Momentarily dazzled, the car swerved onto the next lane.

“YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WATCH THE ROAD YOU IDIOT!” She screamed, turning the wheel and setting it right.

I just blinked and inhaled her sweet scent, she smelled like flowers…and citrus? Unconsciously, I inhaled again to get a better sniff. Yep that’s citrus. That’s a unique scent, but it smells surprisingly good.

“KIM JONGHYUN!”

I turned to see the car screeching out of control into the next lane-where a giant truck was speeding towards us honking loudly enough to wake the dead. Dread swept throughout the car.