The "Threat"

Blackmail My Thief

 

“Where the heck were you guys?” Onew yelled as Jonghyun and Yaeyoung finally found the hotel. “WGM was so mad! You’re just lucky that Minho persuaded them to keep filming with the other SHINee members.”

“Don’t ask, I’m so tired.” Yaeyoung groaned.

With one look, Key knew they were super tired. “Alright, we’ll talk about it later.”

“Anyways, back to what’s important; what is wrong with that MC?” Taemin complained as he threw himself onto the bed.

“He hates us but insists to be the MC for our special episode!” Key frowned, “What kind of person does that?”

“Don’t mind him Yaeyoung.” Onew patted Yaeyoung on the back.

She smiled up at him. “Don’t worry; someone like him isn’t going to be the cause of any of my problems. I’m too important for that. Plus I ditched him remember?” she said with a laugh.

Minho laughed with her and ruffled her hair. “That’s definitely right.”

Yaeyoung walked in but before the last person could come inside, she discreetly slammed the door on his face.

“YAH CHANG YAEYOUNG!” loud pounding could be heard from the other side.

Onew and Taemin looked at each other and Yaeyoung just smiled.

“Umm…” Taemin started but Yaeyoung interrupted him.

“Do you hear something?” She walked over to the dresser and brushed her hair. “Cause I don’t.”

“CHANG YAEYOUNG DO YOU WANT TO DIE?”

They just blinked except for Key. He just shrugged. “He deserves it.”

Yaeyoung put the brush down and looked at the four members in her hotel room. “Okay tomorrow, we’re going to be hanging out for the whole day right?”

They nodded.

“Well, I’m going to have to pretend to be Dino head’s girlfriend.” She gagged. “So go along with it please? I have a feeling that this MC is up to no good. He gave us hard questions about us two all night. I think he suspects something.” He member’s eyes widened. “I don’t know for sure so don’t quote me, but there is definitely something fishy going on. So we have to make sure that by the time this special episode filming is over, that MC Mang is eating out of our palms. So please help me?”

The members didn’t even bother to correct the MC’s name.

“Of course. But Yaeyoung,” Key raised his eyebrow. “Isn’t this a little overboard? Keeping us in your room just to ask us personally to do something that we would already do…sulma…do you lik-,”

Yaeyoung raised her hand. “Don’t even finish that sentence. I’m only doing this because it’s like a mission, or a bet? No, challenge is a better word for it.”

“A challenge?” Onew questioned. “What do you mean?”

Yaeyoung narrowed her eyes in the memory, “That Mang prodded me all night trying to get me to mess up and reveal everything, thinking I was the weaker one out of the couple. Me. He had no idea who he’s dealing with.” She punched her fist into her hand in anger, “I’m going to return the favor?”

“Huh? What are you talking about?” Taemin tilted his head in confusion.

“I’m a thief boys, master of deceit. No one, and I mean no one can make a true thief reveal her secrets or force it out of her.” she smiled a smile that strangely made the boys shudder, “Mark my words, he’s going to pay back word for word for what he tried to do.” Yaeyoung walked them to the door.

Minho narrowed his eyes, “What are you going to do?”

Yaeyoung smiled. “And eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. I’m going to spill his secrets.” Then she opened the door and revealed the last member who was about to barge into the door.

“What are you doing hyung?”

She rolled her eyes and the Dino head’s stupid position and even dumber face of surprise, “Just go; I’ll see you guys in the morning.” Yaeyoung started to shut the door but stopped and smiled sweetly. “Oh and Jonghyun, I wouldn’t take a shower tomorrow if I was you.” Then she was gone.

“Shower?” Jonghyun frowned at the door, “What is she talking about?”

Taemin shuddered, “I would take her advice if I was you hyung. Yaeyoung is scary.”

Jonghyun scoffed. “Yea right, like that little girl could do anything.” He straightened his back and strode to SHINee’s hotel room. “I’m going to take a shower tomorrow, first.

“I feel like he’s going to regret that.” Onew shook his head.

“He probably will.” Minho walked after him. “Yaeyoung has something planned.”

Key chuckled, “Hey at least we have a guarantee of a fun morning tomorrow.”