24 Hours Together?!

Blackmail My Thief

OMG i'm soooo sorry! i just saw i didn't update for like two weeks~! i typed up chapters but they weren't that good so i've been editing them...well i'm going to finish editing now so this is the first of a few more chapters!! :D thank you for sticking with me!! :D i luuuv youu~!!

 

 

Minho cleared his throat to insert some sound in the otherwise silent room. Onew and Key were looking around the room, anywhere but on the two occupied chairs over in the corner.

Nothings over~

Nothings over~

Nothings over, you’re reciting a spell to me~

The ringtone filled the room and broke the heavy silence. Yaeyoung looked surprised at her phone ringing and searched her bag for it.

Nothings over by Infinite? Jonghyun frowned harder, why does she have theirsongs as her ringtone and not ours?

“Hello?...Oppa!” Yaeyoung’s face that was etched with a frown broke into a bright smile. “Tonight? Well I have dinner with,” a frown appeared on her face again, “SHINee…wait really? Is that true? No way! Yea of course! I’ll go there now!”

Jonghyun’s head snapped up and saw her get up with her things.

“Where do you think you’re going?” he snapped.

She glared back and covered the phone with her hand. “I’m going to go hang out with Infinite. They’re nice to me.”

“You’re already having dinner with us!”

“Yea well, I bet you don’t want me there anyway, so I’m doing you a favor.” She rolled her eyes. “Because I’m apparently a .”

“I never said that.” he responded.

“You know what? You’re right, you said everything but that; I apologize, because that is what normal people do!” Yaeyoung made stormed towards the door in an angry scowl when Taemin skipped in, nearly hitting her with it.

“Hey guess what?” then he seemed to notice the semi-shocked Yaeyoung near him. “Oh, sorry Yaeyoung did I hit you with the door? Are you okay?” Taemin asked coming closer to her to inspect any damage.

“No, I’m fine but thank you for your apology, it’s much appreciated.” She remarked pointedly glaring at the member.

He just scoffed and folded his arms.

“Well…” Taemin looked puzzled, “You’re welcome?” Jonghyun just glared at him fiercely and Taemin took a physical step back. “Okaaayyy…” he replied dragging the word out, “Well, I wanted to tell you, the reporters are here.”

Onew, Key, and Minho’s heads snapped up. “Reporters? What are you talking about?”

“Well you know how we kind of took…a detour on our way here?” he explained, “It seems that…we’re on the wrong beach.”

“What?” the chorused. “What are you talking about?”

“We came to Hayjung beach, not Haypjing beach.”

“You’re kidding me.”

“Nope.” Taemin shook his head. “The producers figured that we wouldn’t want to move anymore so they decided to make Yaeyoung and Jonghyun hyung have a special episode.”

“A special episode?” Yaeyoung frowned, “What are you talking about?”

“So there are reporters downstairs getting ready to shoot!” Taemin grinned, “I told them that we were going to have dinner so they decided to film from dinner now to dinner the next day! So it’s like SHINee Jonghyun and his girlfriend’s one day vacation! They are going to show it as a special episode on WGM. Isn’t that…cool…” Taemin blinked as he finally assessed the mood in the room. “What’s wrong?”

“WAIT YOU MEAN I HAVE TO BE WITH DINO HEAD FOR AN ENTIRE 24 HOURS?” Yaeyoung yelled at the same time Jonghyun yelled, “I HAVE TO FREAKING BE WITH ELEPHANT FOR A WHOLE DAY?” then they howled the same thing. “TAEMIN!”

“You should run Taemin.” Onew advised calmly while the other two members just shook their heads.

Taemin slowly stepped away from the angered couple, “Um…I’ll be changing then at the restaurant if anyone needs me!” he yelled over his shoulder as he sprinted as fast as he possibly could out of the room.

“Good thing he’s as fast as lightening because these two look like they’re about to explode.” Key commented, gesturing towards the enflamed ones.

Minho just stared at them and pushed Key and Onew out of the room. “We should probably escape now too.” In seconds they were running.