Meeting Infinite and Black Chicken

Blackmail My Thief

Now my personal favorite out of the two...REVEALED!! :D

 

 

“KYAA!!” Yaeyoung shrieked, “LUKE! LET ME DOWN!”

L just laughed and spun around some more.

“LUKE!”

“Alright,” he smirked and tossed her into the water and brushed off his hands.

“DO YOU WANT TO DIE?” Yaeyoung screamed as she stomped over soaking wet to L’ smirking figure. But before she could kill him, she got wet a second time by the splashes of six other guys storming towards her and L.

“Whoa, Myungsoo, I know you’re the face of Infinite but where did you get such a pretty girl!” Dongwoo said in surprise as he head locked L lovingly.

“Have some manners Dongwoo! She’s right in front of you!” Sunggyu snapped to him and smiled at Yaeyoung. “Anyounghaseayo, my name is Kim Sunggyu; you seem to know our member Myungsoo?”

“Uhh…yea…” Yaeyoung blinked, overwhelmed.

“You got to admit she’s hot though hyung.” Hoya smiled at her.

“My name is Lee Sungjong! How old are you?” Sungjong chirped excitedly.

“YAH!” Wooyoung slapped the back of their heads at the same time. “You don’t say that stuff to a girl!”

Rolling his eyes, Sungyeol pushed all the other six disputing members behind him and grinned at Yaeyoung. “Sorry about their craziness, I’m the normal one, Lee Sungyeol. What’s your name?”

Watching the strange boys interact, it was obvious they were close. She smiled at the boy in front of her, Lee Sungyeol. “My name is Chang Yaeyoung, nice you meet you.”

“Ditto!” he grinned widely. “So…how old ar-,”

Suddenly Sunggyu came up behind him and pulled him down so he fell into the water with a loud yell and splash. “Sorry about them. They’re just excited; we haven’t had a break or gone to the beach in a while.” He tried to apologize and explain.

Yaeyoung let out a few peals of laughter, “It’s fine. You guys are funny.”

Dongwoo popped up out of nowhere, “Thanks Yaeyoung-sshi, although it’s all because of me-,”

“In your dreams hyung!” Sungjong and Sungyeol dragged the interrupted boy out into the deeper waters and threw him in.

“Hey, I’m Nam Wooyoung.” Suddenly introduced the smoothly smiling boy on her left.

“Hey-wha?!” Yaeyoung yelled as she felt herself being dragged through the water, she looked up to see a bright-eyed and beaming boy.

“I’m Hoya, the dancing machine of Infinite!”

“Nice to-,”

SPLASH!

She was abruptly being guided away by a strong arm. Looking up she saw L and his annoyed expression. “Crazy members.” Yaeyoung heard him mutter and she laughed out loud at the whole scene.

 

“What the heck is she doing?” Jonghyun glared at the happy scene from his beach chair.

“It’s called having fun Jonghyun.” Onew walked up to the relaxing members and smiled. “Try it.”

“Where did you go hyung?” Minho watched as Onew casually hopped onto one of the beach chairs.

He stuck his tongue out and looked around. “Hey where’s Taemin?”

Key sighed, “Don’t even bother. He’s not going to tell you.”

What the heck is she doing?She’s mygirlfriend! Why is she flirting with a freaking sevenguys? Steam could literally be seen from the top of Jonghyun’s head.

“Are you jealous Jonghyun?” Key asked with a smirk lightly on her face. “Because of how Infinite is playing with her?”

“Psshh, what are you talking about?” he scoffed. No way, me, jealous? Me! Kim Jonghyun! That’s positively laughable!

“Hey Jonghyun!” Yaeyoung ran up to them laughing. “What are you doing? Come play in the water! It’s amazing! Infinite-oppas are so much fun!”

Oppa?

“Yea, Jonghyun, we should go! It’ll be fun!” Taemin bounced up to the chairs.

“OMG TAEMIN WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?? I THOUGHT MINHO SENT YOU TO AN ABANDONED ISLAND OR SOMETHING!” Key yelled in shock, sitting up right.

Taemin shuddered, “You don’t want to know hyung. Anyway…let’s go Yaeyoung!”

“Jonghyun? Are you coming?” she asked.

He scoffed in response, “Who would go with a flirt like you?”

The people were quiet.

“What?” her shocked and appalled expression snapped into view. “Excuse me?”

“You heard me.” he growled, “FLIRT. Or do you not understand when the word is so weak? Maybe, cheater, adulteress, or cheap suits you better.” Jonghyun spat.

“KIM JONGHYUN!” Onew yelled. But Jonghyun didn’t take the words back.

Yaeyoung’s eyes flashed. “Let’s not forget one thing Kim Jonghyun. I’m only here because you supposedly know my record. However, you should also know,” she leaned in close, and the fire and power in her eyes was terrifying. “I am not someone to be reckoned with. Make me mad and you will live to regret it.” She glared at Jonghyun for a few more seconds, pinning in down with her fierce look. Abruptly, she turned around and strode back to Infinite.

“Kim Jonghyun. That was way too far. Go. Apologize. Now.”

“Or what?!” Jonghyun turned towards Onew in a flash, “What ar-,” he trailed off as soon as he saw Onew’s expression.

“Shoot.” Minho muttered under his breath.

Onew’s piercing glare and flaming mad aura flared around him. People thought that Minho was the most charismatic…until they saw…

Black chicken. Taemin and Key both thought.

The petrifying man was truly frightening as he glowered at Jonghyun. “Now.” he said quietly but the single word spoke volumes.

“Now…Onew hyung…” Jonghyun raised his hands in a nonthreatening manner. “Calm down…please?”

He just kept the terrifying look on his face.

“Jonghyun, do something about this! You’re the one who started it!” Key snapped, Taemin nodding next to him.

“Hyung…no…Sunbae,” Jonghyun tried to smile, “Sunbae, we’re in public. We can’t let our fans see this right, Sunbae?”

Onew just started to slowly walk towards him. In response, Jonghyun stepped back.

“Come on, Onew sunbae? Are you here?”

He just growled.

“Sunbae-nim, let’s stop, please?” Jonghyun laughed nervously, “Please?”

“CHICKEN! CHICKEN FOR SALE!” a young shop employee yelled, “ONE TIME ONLY! CHICKEN IN NEW LOW PRICES!”

Thank God! “Onew hyung! I’ll buy you chicken!” he yelped quickly. “All you want!”

Onew blinked. “Chicken?”

“All you want.” The scared one nodded like a bobble head in his intense head bobbing.

He held out his hand and Jonghyun rushed to his bag and came back to him in the speed of light.

“Here sunbae.” A shiny silver credit card landed on Onew’s palm. “Just forg-,”

Before he even finished the word, Onew was already miles away in front of the stunned and slightly scared chicken employee, handing him the doomed card. Jonghyun winced as he saw the kid swipe it.

“Oohhh,” he groaned, “My dying bank account!”

“You should have known better before you triggered his dark side.” Shrugged Minho as he calmly rested on the chair again.

Taemin sighed, “After being so tense I’m tired!” he dramatically spread himself out on the white beach chair.

Rolling his eyes, Key pulled out a frozen Popsicle out of nowhere and sat down. “He’s right Jonghyun. Go apologize.”

“HYUNG! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?” Taemin’s eyes widened at the sight of the blessed food.

“Oh this?” Key smiled slyly and he slowly the frozen dessert, “Who knows?”

“HYUNG!”

Jonghyun ignored the begging next to him and stared at the girl storming down the beach towards seven playful guys. I should apologize…that was over the line… he sighed and frowned slightly, look at that. Me, Kim Jonghyun, considering apology, the world has officially ended.

Knowing what he should do, he started to get up when he heard the loud words.

“…STUPID SHORTY DINO HEAD THAT COULDN’T EVEN PROTECT ONE GIRL WITHOUT GETTING INJURED, I’M SORRY I COULDN’T COME MORE QUICKLY BECAUSE OF THAT TASTELESS, BRAINLESS, DINOSAUR!”

Tasteless?

Brainless?

Stupid?

Dinosaur?

Couldn’t protect one girl without getting injured?

SHORTY???

“WHAT?” Jonghyun roared anger radiated out of his every pore. “THAT BRAT! I’M FREAKING TALLER THAN HER!”

Taemin hit his forehead with his palm, “Great, just great, this is never going to end now.”

Minho shook his head. “And he was getting ready to apologize too.”

“APOLOGIZE? WHO THE HECK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS? I’M FREAKING KIM JONGHYUN! I NEVER APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE! BESIDES, WHO WOULD FREAKING APOLOGIZE TO THAT ELEPHANT ON TWO LEGS?

“Elephant?” Key questioned.

Minho shrugged, “Maybe because she called him a dinosaur?”

“Ooh.” He nodded in understanding.

 “WELL AT LEAST I’M NOT EXTINCT!

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?”

“Umm…hyungs, people are staring.” Taemin looked around nervously.

“Shush Taemin.” Key patted his back while throwing their luggage at Minho. “We don’t know these people.”

“Who are you talking about?” Minho held the bags but pushed some on Key and Taemin for them to hold.

“Exactly.”

The three walked off, leaving the two to argue across the beach.