L? Who is L? -Jealousy

Blackmail My Thief

HEY GUYS!!! Finals are ovvverrrr so now i shall upload! I'm going to upload two chapters today! Just finished with the second one. Now, i shall reveal the first one.

PS: this first one isn't THAT good but i promise the second one is better! :)

 

 

“YAH! TAEMIN!” Minho bellowed running after the laughing Taemin. Yaeyoung just pointed and laughed when Key sneaked up behind her to do the same thing.

Yaeyoung shrieked looking at her soaked jacket. “KEY, PREPARE TO DIE!”

“Only if you can catch me!” he responded laughing as he ran.

“KIM KIBUM!” She screamed chasing him across half the beach. When a guy came in front of her, she smoothly dodged him but in that action, ran straight into Jonghyun.

“Uff,” Jonghyun grunted as he caught her. “What are you? A bull?” he groaned. Yaeyoung had shouldered him right in the chest. His arms were lightly on her arms, keeping her from falling.

Ignoring him for the moment, she leaned around him and saw that Key was already far, far away, too far for her to catch him now. With a sigh she responded, “You know, if you weren’t there, I would be pounding Key into the ground right about now.”

He looked over to Key who was in the process of blowing raspberries at them. “Yea, I’m starting to regret it too.”

She giggled and stared at his shoulder. Immediately she quieted and gently touched the area. “Does it hurt?”

“Nothing I can’t handle.” Jonghyun started to shrug but stopped when he winced. OWWW!

“Are you okay? Do you want me to get the aspirin?” Yaeyoung started for the bag with the supplies when Jonghyun grabbed her wrist.

“Don’t, I’m fine.” I’m not a wuss…most of the time.

Biting her lip, she stared at the wound, “I’m sorry.”

Jonghyun blinked, genuinely puzzled. What does she have to be sorry about? Besides her ‘protector’s’ lame way to getting injuredwhile protecting her. “Why?”

“I should have blocked both of them.” She sighed lightly and laid her cold hand carefully on the bruise. Under her palm, she could immediately feel his muscles relax with the cold touch.

Oh that feels good. Wait…WHAT? What kind of reason is that?

Jonghyun abruptly turned her to face him and his eyes were grave. “It’s not your fault Yaeyoung. You couldn’t have blocked both of them and you didn’t shove me on top of you. It was my choice.” Yaeyoung opened to protest when she recognized the sincerity in his eyes.

“Then…thank you.” A bright, dazzling smile appeared on her face and Jonghyun was stunned for a second at her beauty. She looks…beautiful…

“Yaeyoung!”

She looked up and in a split second, Jonghyun was staring at empty space. Hahhh? Where the heck did she go? Teleportation?

Then he heard her buoyant laughter. She was next to some guy, laughing.

Who the heck is he? Jonghyun glared. What the heck is she doing? He could be a serial killer! I just told her not to go with random guys! And how dare he take her away from me? Unable to contain his fury, he stomped towards the two laughing and smiling teens.

“Hey it’s L!” Minho said in surprise, he and Key walked over to Jonghyun, interrupting his furious stampede.

“Where?” Key started to look around when he frowned and glared at Minho. “Don’t distract me! Where did you put Taemin? What did you do to him Minho?”

Minho just smiled.

“L? Who’s L?” glared Jonghyun.

“You don’t remember?” Key blinked, “You know, the guy that saved us?”

“He fainted just before that hyung.” Minho said matter-of-factly.

“I didn’t faint!

Minho and Key just ignored him, “Don’t think that calling me hyung is going to let you off the hook Minho, where’s Taemin?”

“Who is L?” Jonghyun snapped, running out of patience.

“The guy that saved us and took you to a hospital, I can’t believe you don’t know him.” Key shook his head and sighed, “You owe him a big thank you and an even bigger favor. Without him, who knows where we would be right now?”

He just glowered over to see Yaeyoung and L laughing and smiling while playing in the water together. Blood slowly but surely rose up to his face in rage. What the heck is he doing with mygirlfriend? I freaking pissed off! Jonghyun clenched his fist as a bitter and venomous feeling started to rise up. What is this feeling? His jaw tightened painfully as he saw L pick up Yaeyoung bridal style and spin around earning shrieks of delight from her. It’s very similar with my rage but…different…more bitter.

Minho chuckled. “My, my hyung, if your face gets anymore red, a little kid will mistake it as an apple and eat it.”

“Shut up!” Jonghyun snarled back.

Key rolled his eyes and laughed along with Minho. “Jonghyun, either you’re 1. Blushing like I’ve never seen anyone else blush before, 2. Getting sunburned or 3. Super pissed, envious and jealous.

Jealous? I’m Kim Jonghyun, I don’t get jealous.” He scoffed and just to prove them wrong, he strode over to the beach chairs and laid down. Pssh, Key has gotten waytoo much sun. I’m not jealous!

“Then why are you still staring at Yaeyoung and L hyung?” Minho smirked.

“Pssshh,” Jonghyun waved his hand as if the brush him off, “I’m staring at that hot girl nextto her, not Yaeyoung.”

Key and Minho looked around Yaeyoung but could only see L and a fat guy in an inner tube. Glancing at each other, they rolled their eyes and positioned themselves on the beach chairs next to Jonghyun.