Car Ride Back

Blackmail My Thief

Hey guys, sorry but this is a filler chapter...i didn't know what to do so i just decided to stick this in here. You can chose to read it or not...it may not be any good... sorry :( but please still comment read subscribe etc... thank you~

 

 

“My shoulder hurts.” Grumbled Jonghyun.

Onew called from the driver’s seat, “Key, give him more of that heat pad thingy.” After the incident, SHINee refused all drivers, no matter how long they’ve been in the business and how many great safe reviews they got. I imagine SHINee is going to be driving themselves around for a while.

Key moved to grab the white rectangle and handed it to Taemin. “You put it on him.”

He looked horrified, “Hyung! I did it last time and Jonghyun hyung kicked me because the pad became too hot!”

“Well make sure it doesn’t.”

“This isn’t electric and I can’t control the heat!” He waved the white thing franticly. “It does it by itself!”

“Stop complaining and slap it on him.”

Taemin pouted, “If I do it, you’re sitting next to him.”

“No! Then he’ll kick me!”

“Then you put it on him!”

“You’re the maknae!”

“You’re Almighty!” Taemin cooed, “Come on hyung, afraid of a little kick?”

Key raised his eyebrow, “If it’s so little, why don’t you do it?”

“I’M IN PAIN OVER HERE!” Jonghyun yelled.

“You do it!”

“No you do it!”

“No you!”

“No you.”

“No you.

“Oh for Pete’s sakes!” I groaned at the children and reached over the seat to grab the heat pad. Ripping off the plastic bag and peeling off the plastic protector I gestured to Jonghyun. “Turn.”

He turned.

“Now take off your shirt.” I said bluntly. I got the pad ready on my fingers.

“Whaa?” He jerked around and looked at me with an incredulous expression. “No way!”

“Don’t be a wimp! Just take it off!” I shot back rolling my eyes. Guys could be such babies.

“No!”

I narrowed my eyes, “Do you want to be in pain or not?” he still didn’t budge and I sighed. “It’s nothing I haven’t seen before.”

His eyes widened I could see the thoughts running through his head.

“Oh shut up, I have two brothers idiot. Now are you going to take it off yourself or am I going to have to do it?”

“Have Minho do it!”

We both looked at Minho who looked very uncomfortable. His head was bent on the roof of the car and his long legs crumpled because of the box in front of them. Staring at his defeated eyes and crouched position, I felt something rise in me. Minho’s huge doe eyes then locked onto mine and I felt the feeling explode.

“MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” I howled in laughter, tears pricking my eyes. “MINHO! YOU LOOK SO RIDICULOUS! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!” He just sighed and tried to get himself into a better position with no luck. “YOU LOOK LIKE YOU’RE IN A FREAKING CLOWN CAR!” I shrieked, doubling over the laughter actually painful now.

“Just move the box Yaeyoung.” Minho growled.

 “Wait, wait,” I replied breathlessly, spasms of giggles still running through me. “Let me get my camera.” I reached for my backpack with difficultly and rummaged for my blue camera.

“Key, Taemin, is one of you going to help me?” I could hear the impatience in his voice.

The other members were too busy in their own state of laughter.

“Um…yea one second…” no way was that happening.

Giving up, Minho hunched his back even more and grabbed the box. Then he grunted trying to move it in his strange pose.

“Wait, Minho! Wait!” I squealed furiously looking for my camera. “I.need.a.camera.”

“No.” he scowled and with a grunt, he succeeded in moving the box over to me.

I pulled my camera out and flipped around but I was too late, Minho was already in normal position in his seat, his long legs stretched out comfortably in front of him with a smirk on his face.

“Phooey.” I frowned as I crossed my arms and sat back.

Snickers erupted again but not because of Minho, this time, they were all staring at me.

“What?”

Key just snorted and reached into my hair. I could feel his fingers tug something away with minimal pain and saw the heat pad.

“That was stuck in my hair?

They just nodded while unsuccessfully hiding their chortles. Pouting and glaring, I grabbed the heat pad and threw it at Jonghyun. “Do it yourself.” I grumbled.

After their smiles and chuckles died down, Jonghyun finally persuaded someone to put it on him. And for the rest of the ride, listened to Jonghyun’s howls of pain.

“SO HOT! I’M GOING TO DIE! WHY IS IT SO FREAKING PAINFUL?!” Jonghyun cried kicking Taemin who was so surprised that he kicked Key in return.

“OWWW!” the three wailed.

“Idiots.” The remaining three muttered.