Restart?

Blackmail My Thief

hey guys, this is a boring filler chapter, i'm sorry but i feel the writer's block coming... =___= i have ideas but no idea how to put them in play, so...i know this is a bad chapter but please bear with me and i promise to update an awesome chapter next time!! :D so like always, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, and READ!! ;)

 

 

“Alright I can do this. It’s not like she’ll do anything to me…” With a cocky smile, Jonghyun stepped into the bathroom with a towel and a change of clothes in his arms.

 

“Hey!” Yaeyoung smiled brightly and happily towards the camera.

Today she was in a cute outfit that unnie coordinator put together for her. It was black shorts, a comfortable black and white striped t-shirt, a crisp black vest, and white vans. Her hair was half tied up and put in a French braid. Fashionable necklaces hung off her neck and small similar earrings matched perfectly with her outfit. Light makeup was applied, just mascara and lip gloss. Yaeyoung didn’t need much of it at all.

 “My name is Chang Yaeyoung and I shall be your MC for the next…” she checked her thin white watch, “ten minutes. MC Mang isn’t here right now because he’s having some issues with his hotel room. Sooo…speaking of hotel rooms…” she grinned widely and turned away from the camera to revel, “This is SHINee’s hotel room!” throwing the camera and the viewers a wink she put a finger on her lips, “Shh! Jonghyun and the other members might kill me for this!”

“Yaeyoung…”

The one in question suddenly had an expression that said OMG and turned around with a weak smile. “Minho…”

He stood there with his arms crossed over his black graphic t-shirt that highlighted his dark eyes, long eyelashes, black hair, and pale skin. It pretty much amplified his hotness to a new level. With a raised eyebrow, he continued, “What are you doing?”

“Uhh…MC-ing?” she gave some weak laughter.

“That’s Jonghyun and Key hyung’s room. If it was my room, I would drag you out of here, but it’s not.” A slow wicked smile appeared on his lips, “So…” now Minho turned towards the camera with a smile, “Get ready viewers, to see the inside of this hotel room! Please don’t un-fan us if you don’t like what you see.”

 Yaeyoung grinned and gestured towards the doors “Now, a sneak peek at the natural lives of SHIN-,”

“CHANG YAEYOUNG!”

Everyone whipped around to see a dripping wet and furious Jonghyun practically rip open the door and scream. He was so pissed off that the vein in his neck that usually just came out when he was singing throbbed.

“AHH!” Yaeyoung shrieked and covered her eyes in shock and embarrassment. She quickly ducked behind Minho while he rushed to hide the camera lens.

“HYUNG! PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!”

Jonghyun just noticed the cameras and people around him and reddened. He was dripping wet and only wearing a towel around his waist. His hair was dark with the moisture and sticking to his head. But…it wasn’t just water on his head. Something green and gooey was attached to his hair and drooping down.

In a flash, the idol ran into the room and slammed the door behind him. Silence hung in the air until someone broke it.

“Whatwas that in his hair?

Yaeyoung smirked.

 

“That stupid thief!” Jonghyun growled, washing off the last of the gunk. “What the heck was that? It took half the bottle of shampoo to get off! Just wait till I get that little thief!”

“Jonghyun.” Key interrupted Jonghyun’s ramblings.

“What?” he snapped. Jonghyun used one hand to dry off his hair with the towel and the other hand to search for clothes in his suitcase.

“Your clothes are over there, cordi-unnie laid it out for you while you were in the shower.”

“Oh.” Jonghyun picked up the outfit. It was a pair of blue and black plaid shorts and a white polo t-shirt with matching black buttons.

“It’s supposed to match with Yaeyoung’s outfit.”

Jonghyun looked down at the clothes. “She’s not wearing blue.”

Key shrugged. Jonghyun just stared at him then started to pull on his clothes. Just wait Chang Yaeyoung, how should I get my revenge on you? After all you humiliated me in front of frea-,”

“Don’t even think about it.”

“What?”

“Don’t even think about it.” he repeated with a firm tone then crossed his arms. “You called Yaeyoung a ‘dirty thief’ don’t you think that is enough? Do you think that she has no feelings? That she wouldn’t be hurt by what you’re saying?”

“Whoa whoa whoa,” Jonghyun put up his hands in a stopping motion, “What are you talking about? How the heck did you know?”

Key rolled his eyes, “You sleep talk Jonghyun. You spilled everything.

“You’re kidding me right?” Jonghyun sighed when he saw Key’s expression.

Key plopped down on the chair. “You know something I seriously can’t believe? That she’s still here, with you.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You say and do so many bad things to her, yet she’s still here and does things for you. Honestly if I was her, I would have left a long time ago.”

“Again, what are you talking about?”

“You call the girl a ‘dirty thief’, you’re her boyfriend but you pretty much bully her and say bad things to her every time your ego is hurt, oh yea, and you’re freaking blackmailing her tobe your boyfriend!” everyone of Key’s points was a sharp poke in Jonghyun chest.

“W-well she’s mean to me too!”

“How?”

Jonghyun tried to think but he was drawing a blank at the moment. “Did you see what she did to my hair and on television too!”

“You deserved the hair thing and you’re the one that went outside.”

He fell quiet and just pulled on his shorts.

“Kim Jonghyun, she did so much for you.” Key shook his head, “And you don’t even appreciate it.”

“What are you my conscience?” Jonghyun snapped in annoyance. “And what the heck did she ever do for me?”

Key raised his eyebrow, “You’re kidding me right? She is being your girlfriend.

“That’s for her own reasons, not so she could help me.”

“Think about it, Yaeyoung is a thief. No matter what she would probably have millions of connections. She’d be able to threaten you right back or get her connections to kill you!”

Jonghyun looked doubtful and chuckled, “Kill me? Seriously? You watch too many dramas.”

“Ok fine, what about your shoulder wound?”

“What about my shoulder wound?” Jonghyun winced as he pulled on his shirt. It doesn’t hurt as much now. Those painkillers are worth every penny.

“After you injured your shoulder, who do you think paid for your hospital fees?” he crossed his arms and smirked.

He shrugged back, “That ‘M’ guy.”

“L.”

“Whatever.”

Key rolled his eyes, “No, he didn’t, and even if he did, he would only be about to get you one of the normal rooms, with the normal staff, and normal treatment.”

“Are you saying I didn’t?”

“We would have paid for your treatment but no offence Jonghyun-we all love you-but we would have gotten you the normal stuff too.”

“Thanks guys.” Jonghyun replied sarcastically, “I really feel the love.”

“The point is you didn’t receive the normal stuff. Yaeyoung paid for everything. She paid for the special room, the special staff, the special treatment, and those two hundred dollar medication and painkillers you just swallowed.”

Yaeyoung paid for…everything? “W-where did she get the money?”

“Who knows? But the point is,” Key leveled his gaze on him, “she does a lot of things for you. Ignore your pride and be nice to her. She deserves it.” with one last serious look, Key left the room.

W-wha…but…where… Jonghyun sat on the bed in shock and a sudden wave of remorse flooded him. Then he got up and reached into his bag for a long dark blue bracelet case. Opening it slowly, it revealed striking stones and sparkling beauty. This is what started everything, I hope it’ll restart everything too.