Blackmail Part Two

Blackmail My Thief

Here's part two!! Hope you like it! :D

 

Someone pulled me in from Hainee and Eunhee. A strong arm wrapped around my waist and I came face to face with one of the prettiest people I’ve ever seen. She looked surprised at the person’s action. Join the club honey. I thought.

Before I could kill the guy, I heard his voice and I froze.

“This is my girlfriend.” He said. “Miss Chang Yae Young.”

I slowly looked up, praying to God that it wasn’t him. Looking up, my eyes were greeted with a familiar cocky smile, milky brown puppy dog eyes, the same strangely dyed hair, and that handsomely chiseled face. Oh God please help me.

“This is her?” the pretty lady said with disbelief and surprise. “This is your girlfriend?”

Wait, this isn’t right. About to object I opened my mouth and that guy leaned down. His mouth a centimeter from my ear he whispered his next words.

“I know who you are thief. Play along or I’m going to call the police now and get you arrested.”

I suppressed the shudder threatening to course over my body from his warm breath tickling my ear and mentally slapped my brain into attention.

I smiled smoothly at the lady and turned my face towards his cheek/ear area and whispered. “What are you talking about? Right now all I see is a girl being threatened by some guy. And there are three witnesses. I have the upper hand here.”

He breathed his laughter and I couldn’t hold in my shudder this time. “I know your record Yae Young.”

 

It was a lie. I didn’t know anything about her besides the fact that she is the one that stole from me. But from her abruptly frozen figure, I was right on target. I can use this.

“Now behave. You already know my name. Right now you’re my girlfriend; use your thieving skills to help a good guy.” I whispered to her.

“For a good guy?”

I could feel her eyes narrowing and her mental scoff. “You’re threatening an eighteen year old girl and you’re a good guy?”

She didn’t give me a chance to respond.

“Alright Kim Jonghyun. Let’s play your game.”

She then turned around, slapping my face with her impossibly soft hair in the process (I’m positive that was on purpose), and smiled widely. “Hey, I’m Chang Yae Young, and you are?”

I was shocked; she didn’t know who this was? Was this girl living under a rock? Yoona-noona seemed to have the same feeling but she recovered and smiled. If not a little suspiciously.

“So you’re Jonghyun’s girlfriend.” She said with suspicion laced in her tone.

“Yea I am.” She said in a light tone. “But I get where you’re coming from.”

She so did notice Yoona-noona’s subtle tone…

“I don’t understand why I’m dating this guy either.” she smirked. “Complete mystery.”

I tightened my hold on her and smiled forcefully. “Babe, what are you saying?”

“I’m saying,” I felt a jab in my waist and flinched, “not to call me babe.

Glaring, I looked down at her angelic smile. So it’s going to be that way huh? Fine, just watch Chang Yae Young. I always win.

“Sorry sweetheart,” I said with emphasis on the ‘sweetheart’ “I just love calling you these names, I can’t stop myself.” I saw her face flash with annoyance and anger before it disappeared.

“Unni, Kim Jonghyun is your boyfriend?!”

I looked away from Yae Young to see the twins in shock. Oh I completely forgot about them… I looked back to Yae Young to see what she would do.

 

I plastered on a fake smile. “Yea, did I forget to tell you?”

The two looked amazed and shocked. “Your boyfriend is Kim Jonghyun from SHINee?? HOW DO YOU FORGET SOMETHING LIKE THIS??”

SHINee? What the heck is that?

I shrugged, “I didn’t think it was that big of a deal. I’m sorry.”

Hainee stopped her sister’s next yell and smiled, if not a little shakily, “Well…I guess you didn’t have to…but it’s just a big surprise.”

I cocked my head. “Why?” I asked curiously.

“Why? Why??”  Eunhee repeated in disbelief. “Have you been living under a rock all your life? This is Kim Jonghyun from SHINee. He’s famous all across Asia! This guy is an idol!

I blinked in shock. He seems to be very famous. Just my luck, I get stuck with a guy and it’s an idol. Thanks a lot God, I thought sarcastically. And to add on to my horror, it’s a guy stupid enough to blackmail a world famous thief. God please help me.