Mong War-Part 1

Blackmail My Thief

Hey i'm really sorry about the slow updates so i decided to add another chapter today! I'll make sure to update another one tomorrow too! :) so in exchange...please, please, please, please, PLEASE subscribe and comment! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU!!!

 

 

“Truce.”

“What?” she looked at me like I was crazy. “A truce?”

“Look, we both need this to go well,”

“Why do Ineed this to go well?” she glared back.

“Because then I’ll revel you, plus you already promised me to be my girlfriend.”

“Words I’m regretting every day.” She muttered so quietly that I almost didn’t catch the words. Then she spoke up, “I’m going to change. I’ll meet you downstairs.” Then she left.

Jonghyun sighed as he thought back. She’s not going to get back at me in some way right? Like wear rags for clothes and put on horrifying makeup. Shaking his head, he almost missed the words the MC had said to him. Yep, an MC. At dinner, and they said that it was going to be a normal dinner.

“Where’s your girlfriend Jonghyun?” he asked and smirked. “Did she already break up with you?”

Fixing a slightly strained smile on his face, Jonghyun laughed. “No I don’t think so.” Of course out of all of the MCs in Korea, we just had to get the one that hated me, MC Mong.

“Not yet huh?” he scoffed and leaned back. “I haven’t seen her yet.” He nudged Minho who had a frozen smile on his face. “Is she hot? Or…” smirk, “not?”

“You’ll have to decide for yourself.”

Jonghyun looked up at the familiar voice who was smiling a fully content smile masking a completely different feeling. Please don’t kill him. Was the first thought in his head before he really saw her.

She was wearing what Jonghyun picked out for him since that was the only things that she had. However, Jonghyun hadn’t really picked everything out; it was more like throwing stuff into the cart and having the coordinator-unni make sure everything was cute and matching. But now he really wished that he paid attention to what he was buying as Jonghyun looked at the dazzling girl.

Yaeyoung wasn’t wearing anything fancy. In fact the outfit by itself was pretty plain but the clothes on her made it look like she was wearing the best outfit in town. Soft pink and white cotton stripped belted tank and jean shorts that went a little over her knees was all that she adjourned. Her dark, almost black brown hair cascaded down her back in delicate waves and matching pink and white earrings dangled from her ears. White flats made little noise as she walked closer to them.

Heads turned in her direction as she made her entrance. Nobody knew why but they were entranced by the beautiful girl for something other than her looks.

She’s…beautiful…Jonghyun just stared at the attractive girl. He felt something rise in his chest when words penetrated his shocked state.

“Who is that girl?”

“Dang that chick is hot!

“I wonder if she’s already taken…”

What the heck! She’s MINE. MINE! Take your gross, tainted eyes OFF OF HER! Jonghyun glared at each guy staring at his girl with such furiousness that each one of them quickly looked away and concentrated on their food.

“Dude you’re actually hot!” Mong exclaimed. “How did a guy like Jonghyun catch a girl like you?” he stood and caught her hand looking her over appreciatively. “Hey, what do you say? Ditch him and go out with me.”

Never mind. Kill him Yaeyoung. Kill him. “Now, sunbae, don’t say that.” Jonghyun started and held down his growing irritation. “She’s already taken.” Who does this old ajusshi and every other guy here think they are? Going after the Great Kim Jonghyun’s girl? Why does she have to be so hot? He walked over to her and placed his hand on the small of her back and led her to the table. Wait what am I thinking? My girlfriend isn’t hot! Hold it…it’s mygirlfriend…she shouldbe hot! After all I’m the great Kim Jonghyun!

“Come on!” Mong continued, ignoring the angry person next to him. “I didn’t expect you to be actually hot! I’m a much better catch then this guy here. He’s so popular with the ladies that you don’t know when he’ll cheat on you. Maybe he already did!”

“Actually hot?” Yaeyoung raised one delicate eyebrow as she looked over the MC. “Now, ajusshi, I think I made a wonderful choice, after all, Jonghyun has a nice face to go with an even nicer personality.” Smoothly ignoring the ‘cheating’ comment.

Nice Yaeyoung! SHINee silently pumped their hands under the table.

Mong looked taken back and shocked as he just stood there while Yaeyoung brushed past him. AJUSSI?

It’s times like this that I’m happy that I chose a girl like her. Jonghyun smiled “Hey babe.” Then he hugged her.

“Thanks.” He whispered in her ear as they were hugging.

Yaeyoung laughed silently, “Don’t think it was for you. Dino head.” then she promptly stepped on his foot. “Still haven’t forgiven you.” She breathed as Jonghyun bite his lip trying not to yell from the pain.

Never freaking mind! WHY THE HECK DID I CHOSE HER?? He favored his injured foot as he walked over to the table where Yaeyoung was laughing with the other members. This is war. Watch out Chang Yaeyoung.