Precious

The Charm of a Goddess

Pairing | DaraHae

Requested by eloixxi

 

Donghae was famished. It had been 12 hours already since his last meal. Super Junior's schedule had been so hectic and add to that his solo activities. He had two hours of free time now. He could make it to Grill 5 Taco in 10 minutes max. I want to eat, but I don't want to eat alone, he was complaining, Who would be free at this time? He was thinking a loud while driving. He hated eating by himself, it made him feel lonely. At that moment, 2NE1's Come Back Home started playing on the radio. He put on his bluetooth earpiece to call his long time friend.

 

“Donghae,” she answered quickly

 

“Noona!” he got jittery

 

“What's up?”

 

“Noona, are you free?”

 

“Are you bored again?”

 

Donghae had a tendency to call Dara in the most random times of the day and even night.

 

“No, but I am hungry,”

 

“What do you want?” she sounded suspicious

 

“Noona, noona. Come eat with me,” he used his aegyo

 

“Don't use that tone with me~” she her aegyo as well

 

Anyone would have cringed at the aegyo the two were doing.

 

“Pleasee,” he pleaded

 

“I'm not paying,”

 

“You aren't,”

 

“Where?” she gave in

 

“Taco,” was all Donghae had to say

 

“Again?”

 

“Well it's the only place we can go that we won't get caught at because they're my people,”

 

“Your fans flood there!”

 

“As if noona hasn't gone there with me before, and they won't even see us enter,”

 

“Are you driving?”

 

“Neh~”

 

“Meet you in 10 minutes,” Dara hung up.

 

As expected, Donghae arrived at their location before Dara. He was in the kitchen patiently waiting for her. There was a portion of the kitchen where Donghae could eat at to avoid chaos in the restaurant. It could entertain at least four people.

 

“Don't you want to eat now?” asked Yemin

 

“I'm waiting for someone,”

 

“Dara,” all the staff chorused

 

“How did you guys know?”

 

“Please,” Yemin shook his head

 

“Why don't you ask her out yet?” he sat across from Donghae

 

“I don't know what you're talking about,” Donghae blushed

 

“Look at this, auntie. Your son, a full grown man, is blushing,” Yemin blurted out.

 

Donghae's mom was looking at the orders when Yemin called for her. She smiled at the sight of her son being shy about a woman. He was indeed a full grown man, but he would always be her little boy. Yemin left the two to have their talk.

 

“Even I know you like Dara,” his mom started

 

“Omma,” he looked away, embarrassed

 

“You can't hide anything from me,” she put her hand on his cheek, “My precious son,”

 

“Omma,” he said again

 

“Ask her out, my dear boy. I like her,” she winked at him and laughed.

 

Nobody noticed Dara coming in from the secret entrance. She was touched by the scene she was watching. She loved how close Donghae is to his family. She quietly walked to the mother and son pair, and bowed to Donghae's mother.

 

“Good afternoon, auntie,” Dara greeted

 

“Precious Dara is here,” she stood up and gave Dara a hug

 

Dara was surprised but hugged her in return.

 

“You two enjoy,” she told them before getting back to work.

 

Dara naturally sat by Donghae making him flustered. He was slightly shy now that his own mother knew he was fond of the petite, yet energetic lady sitting next to him.

 

“So, let's eat,” Dara lightly elbowed Donghae's side

 

Donghae nodded his head in agreement. He came to Grill 5 Taco for a meal, instead he received his mother's blessing to court Dara. It was what his mother would call a “precious” day.  

 


Author's Note.

Please remember that this is a oneshot OR drabble collection. So most of these will be short, and simple. Also, you must all read the TAKE NOTE | MUST READ chapter. I appreciate all the support, you guys. Please comment your opinions. I will put when it is okay to ask for requests again :)