A Tease

The Charm of a Goddess

For Darambles. Sorry for finishing it so late 😭

 
Dara was happy she was finally given the shot of acting more. It has always been her dream. She no longer remembers how many times she's voiced out her desire to do dramas. Yet she feels exhausted by all of the promotions. It is a package deal, she knows. You can't just act in a drama and not advertise it. Her mind knew it well but her heart was tired. It was aching. She was missing someone who was in a whole different country. "When are you coming back?" She thought to herself, "It has been half a year already," she sighed. Dara rested her head on the armrest of the couch with her arms as extra cushion. She was in a studio again. Jjangmae told her she is in for another special project but wouldn't tell her details. "I guess being busy is better. If I wasn't, I would surely miss him more," she was talking aloud, "I am even talking to myself out loud and not just in my mind. I am practically going insane. Aish." She let out a sigh before closing her eyes. She was truly exhausted, not just from work but also from her intense desire to see her special someone.
 
Due to her fatigue, Dara fell asleep. The door to her waiting room quietly opened. A blond haired boy entered with a bouquet of flowers and a Kiiroitori backpack. "Sleeping as always," he smiled. He tiptoed to her, not wanting to wake her up. He put down his gifts on the counter and then carefully lifted a chair to sit in a position where he can clearly see her face. "A goddess indeed," he whispered as he gently fixed her bangs. Dara felt a bit ticklish and slowly opened her eyes. "Am I dreaming?" She was still in a daze, "No, you're not," he answered. Dara's eyes widened and she quickly went in for a hug, "Luhan!" She could cry that instant tears of joy. "Hey, baby," Luhan finally spoke, "don't cry again," Dara let go of him and playfully hit his arm, "how can I not cry? I missed you so much." A teardrop then fell and then flowed the rest. Luhan was quick to react and cupped her face to wipe the tears away, "Aww, don't cry. I'm sorry. I'm here now," he apologized. She hugged him once more, wanting to make sure again that it wasn't a dream. "I'm real. I'm really here," Luhan assured her as he caressed her hair. She slowly let go of him before staring at him. "You look older," she joked, "and you look like you haven't aged a bit," responded Luhan. He cupped her face once more and gave her a kiss on the forehead, "My precious Dara," and then her cute nose, "Never changing," he paused to look at her soft lips, "Always mine," and captured her lips. Dara felt her heart race fast as if it was their first time kissing. She didn't want it to end. Luhan as well was feeling excited. The next thing you knew, Luhan was on top of Dara at the couch. "Luhan," Dara managed to pull away and sat up, "I.. I am.. am here for work," she was breathless. Luhan adjusted himself too. "Silly girl. It was me that brought you here," his voice became deeper, "Jjangmae and you?" She was surprised, "He owes me one. Don't ask," chuckled Luhan.
 
 Luhan wanted to continue their passionate making out but he then remembered his gifts. He stood up to get them, "For you, by the way," he said as he faced her again. Dara covered in shock. "Still as sweet as ever," she told him. Luhan then kneeled in front of her, "Only for my queen," he was teasing. She accepted the flowers and the bag, "how cute," she said, "I know I am," Luhan grinned, "I meant the bag, not you," Dara wanted to mess with him now. Luhan pretended to be hurt and sat down on the couch with his back her. "Aw what a baby," laughed Dara. She placed the flowers and bag gently on the floor as she scooted closer to him. Then, she got on her knees at the couch and slowly wrapped her arms around Luhan.  She rested her head on top of his head while her hands were gently feeling his upper body. Luhan became a bit flustered by his girlfriend's bold act. He took a hold of her hands and faced her. Her chest was right in front of his face but he looked directly at her instead. "Someone is asking for it," his voice becoming husky again, "Then why don't you give it to me?" She replied, "You are a tease, Dara." Luhan captured her lips once more.
 
 
-- 
I am using my cellphone and it won't load all the comments so I don't know exactly what you wanted. This is what I came up with. Hope you like it ! 
Xoxo,
Yna