Coffee, Ramen, & A Blanket

The Charm of a Goddess

Pairing | Luhan x Dara

Requested by MikaJinkiDee

 

 

The sun was already setting down even though it was barely six in the evening. It was one of the signs that winter was coming.

 

Luhan was in his room, throwing his clothes everywhere frantically, as he searched for his blanket.

 

“Where is it?” he grumbled

 

He sighed in defeat as he looked around his room.

 

“I have to find that blanket! She's coming over soon,” he said.

 

He gathered all of his clothes that he threw earlier and dumped them on his bed.

 

“It has to be here somewhere.”

 

He scratched the back of his head and tried to recollect his last memories of the blanket when the doorbell rang.

 

“Oh no.”

 

Luhan stayed at his spot despite the fact that a person was waiting for him. The person rung the doorbell again. Luhan finally decided to move to answer the door.

 

“1,2,3.”

 

He unlocked the door and welcomed in his special visitor.

 

“Took you long enough!” Dara told him

 

“Sorry, I was in the bathroom,” he lied

 

“Coffee?” Dara held up to his face the coffee cups.

 

Luhan couldn't help but squish her cheeks before gladly taking the cups from her. She looked so adorable bundled up in winter clothes.

 

“How was your day, baby?” asked Luhan as he shuffled to the kitchen

 

“Exhausting!” she yelled as she lied down on the sofa bed

 

“Hungry?”

 

There was no response causing Luhan to stop what he was doing.

 

“Did she fall asleep on me again?” he chuckled

 

“Boo!” she was behind him and hugged him

 

“Exhausted but still have a lot of energy? Is that possible?”

 

“Well, I'm with you now so I am recharged,” she answered.

 

Luhan smiled at her answer. He then turned around to face her. He cupped her face and let their foreheads touch.

 

“My baby is the sweetest,” he claimed

 

“Of course,” Dara giggled.

 

Luhan planted a peck on Dara's lips.

 

“Now what would you want for dinner? Don't tell me ramen again,”

 

“Ramen, ramen, ramen,” she chanted

 

“That's why you're not getting any taller,” he teased

 

“I'm way past the age for getting taller,” she stuck her tongue out

 

“But you should still eat healthy,”

 

“Pleaseeeee~” she batted her eyelashes and pouted

 

She was clinging on to Luhan's arm.

 

“Only because you said please and because I've committed a sin,”

 

She let go of him and shot him one of her deadliest glares, but it just sent Luhan to a laughter attack.

 

“Too cute,” he said

 

“What sin?” she asked

 

“I can't find our blanket,”

 

“What do you mean you can't find our blanket?” Dara was ready to throw a fit

 

It was their special blanket. They always used it when Dara slept over.

 

“I'll find it. Let's just eat first, okay?” he ruffled her hair

 

“Only because I am hungry,”

 

“You can go ahead and drink your coffee first.”

 

Dara sat on one the stools in the kitchen as her beloved boyfriend prepared their little dinner. She would slightly sip from coffee cup as she watched him. She didn't want to finish her coffee before eating dinner. It might seem unusual to others that the two would drink coffee after dinner, but it was a tradition. Dara wasn't fond of coffee until she met Luhan. Plus it helped them stay awake for their movie nights. Coffee, ramen and their blanket are the three important things in their movie nights. Coffee to keep them awake, ramen to fill their stomachs, and their blanket for comfort and additional cuddle material.

 

 

 

Minutes later, the ramen was ready for them to eat.

 

“Thank you,” Dara thanked him.

 

The two ate in silence. As soon as both of them finished, Dara took the dishes to the sink for her to wash. Everything was so natural between the two. Usually, Luhan would wait for her to finish before preparing the living room while she picked the movie, but he still had to look for their blanket.

 

“I'll go look for our blanket,” Luhan informed her

 

“Find it, or else,”

 

“I know, I know.”

 

After scavenging through his room for the second time, it hit Luhan that he put it in the laundry room.

 

“I found it!” he ran to the living room carrying the enormously, soft, white, blanket.

 

Dara was delighted at the sight of her boyfriend with the enormous blanket almost covering all of him.

 

“I've picked a movie,” she held out the DVD

 

“It better not have Wonbin again,” he sat at the sofa bed as she inserted the DVD in the player

 

“No, it has Kang Dong Won,” she jumped dive on the bed

 

Luhan grunted since Dara still fangirled over Korean actors.

 

“But they are nothing to you,” she kissed him on the lips.

 

With that, the two cuddled and started their movie.

 


 

Author's Note

I am not familiar with EXO except for Chanyeol because I watched a bit of Roommate (Because Bom & Nana!). I don't know how Luhan is so I just wrote whatever came to my mind. This is just a drabble. Short, but I hope it satisfied your Luhan x Dara shipper heart.