Surprise Part II

The Charm of a Goddess

Dara was unsure of what time she would get picked up so she began to get ready around 5PM. She took her second shower just to feel fresh again. When she got of the shower, she got a surprise.

“Surprise!” It was Park Bom

“Bom!” Dara pounced on her close friend and former member

“I'm happy to see you too,” said Bom

“Oh my goodness, you're here,” spazzed Dara

“I am here due to Mr. Choi's request,” Bom tickled Dara

“Oh my gosh. What? What's going on?” Dara asked

Bom stepped aside to show Dara a beautiful strapless, flowing red dress.

“It is gorgeous! Is this mine?!” Dara gasped

“Yes, ssantoki,”

“What is going on? Tell me,” Dara glared at Bom

“Mr. Choi wouldn't want me telling you,” she giggled

“And you're calling him Mr. Choi,”

“Hurry up. Ms. Park!” Bom avoided any more questions.

Dara hurriedly dressed up and applied little make up.

“Ready!” she got out of the room

“Let's go then,” Bom linked arms with her friend.


 

 

It took the two ladies awhile before arriving at their destination. The stadium was filled with celebrities from different companies and YG artists' families as well. Mino, Seunghyun and Seungri were by the entrance as greeters. Dara was feeling a bit anxious for some reason.

“Won't you tell me what's going on?” Dara asked Bom again

“It's a surprise, silly,”

“If you say so.”

Dara was playing with her fingers when,

“Beautiful as always,” it was Song Minho

“Look at you. You look so grown up!”

She basically grabbed Mino's face.

“Noona, I'm not that young anymore,” he laughed

“You're so handsome,” she complimented

“Thank you.”

She pulled the younger lad into a hug, not realizing her significant other was there as well.

“I'm right here, you know,” Seunghyun's aegyo came out

“Aww, someone's jealous,” laughed Bom

“Am not,” denied Seunghyun

“You so are,” Seungri snickered

“I'm so sorry, noona, but I can't accept your love,” joked Mino as they separated

Dara shook her head at their silliness.

“My Seunghyun,” she said as she was looking at Seunghyun, but went to Seungri instead.

She loved teasing her honey.

“Noona, noona,” Seungri enveloped his favorite noona in a hug, “Missed you so much,”

“Same here, I'm so glad you're here,” she looked at Mino and Bom after, “I'm so glad you're all here,” she was overjoyed

“Don't I get a greeting too?” whined Seunghyun

“No, you get better than a greeting,” Dara said as she tiptoed to plant a kiss on his lips, “Good evening, honey,”

“Good evening too.”

Seunghyun grinned like a fool and his hand immediately found its way behind her as he led her to her seat.

“Wait, what about Bom?” Dara asked

“Trust me. No questions asked,” he was being mysterious

Dara was looking around the stadium and was utterly confused. She was spotting many celebrities from different companies and YG artists' families, but not them themselves.

“What concert is this?”

“What did I say about questions?”

“Right.”

Seunghyun led his goddess to the very front, center seat that was lifted up especially for this occasion.

“Stay here, my love,” he kissed her forehead

“You're leaving?” she frowned

“Trust me,” he repeated.

 

 

The lights dimmed and Dara's heartbeat fastened.

“Welcome everyone!” it was Daesung with Yoo In Na

“We've gathered tonight for one reason,” Yoo In Na spoke

“And that is no other than to celebrate Choi Seunghyun and Sandara Park's love,” Daesung added.

The crowd all went “awww” at this statement. Dara suddenly felt excitement and nervousness.

“For tonight, we will be having A-list performers, Lee Chaerin, Gong Minzy, Park Bom,” started Yoo In Na

“Epik High, Gummy, Goo Hye Sun, JYP, and special guests from the Philippines,” continued Daesung

“But that will be a surprise,” Yoo In Na giggled

“Please anticipate!” Daesung smiled.

The first performers were Dara's ex members, and she couldn't help but tear a little. They sang Bom's You & I, Minzy's True Love and CL's Never Knew and even Dara's Kiss. When they were done performing, the mcs came out again.

“I'm sure by now that Dara has caught on with the theme of the songs being sung tonight are somehow related to her and hyung,” Daesung looked at Dara while the spotlight hit her

“What's going on?” she yelled

“You'll see,” Yoo In Na replied.

The night was going by so fast because of the performances. Dara truly enjoyed it all. She felt like she was at a YG concert all over again. But she was anxious to be with Seunghyun who still hadn't showed up since he led her to her seat. Suddenly, Dara's song In or Out began to play.

“Oh no,” she did a facepalm

But she was more shocked to see the people on stage. It was her close friends from the Philippines, SCQ batchmates Joross, Roxanne and Melissa, along with Ryan Bang, Vhong Navarro and Robi Domingo.

“Oh my goodness,” her jaw dropped.

“Dara, ikaw na. Ikaw na talaga,” Joross was pointing at her (I don't know how to translate it because if I translate it literally it is It's you. It's really you. But it's more of an expression kinda saying that that person is lucky, I guess?) 

“Oo nga, ikaw na! Haba ng hair mo, girl,” Melissa said (This is an expression as well. Haba ng hair mo means Your hair is long but what it means is that the girl is loved by many/courted by many or just loved in general.)

“You are one lucky woman,” Roxane said.

Dara stood up her seat as the music faded, but We Belong Together by Big Bang started to play. Seungri was onstage, holding a rose.

“Stay there, noona,” he said.

 

 

He made his way to his favorite noona and assisted her in going to the stage. Daesung was next with Taeyang, with their own roses. The three were serenading to her when Jiyong finally appeared. It was rare for the two to show their closeness, but Jiyong was emotional tonight. He patted Dara's head and put his arms around her shoulder as he sang.

“All four of us really do believe that you two belong together,” Jiyong spoke

It was then that Choi Seunghyun appeared on stage with a bouquet of roses. Tears came rolling down Dara's cheeks as she saw her lover donning a tuxedo. He sang and rapped. He held unto her hand and knelt before her, after finishing the song.

“Sandara Park, I have loved you for six years now. And I knew from the start that you, you are the one for me. I am kneeling before you in front of everyone significant in your life and mine. I know I'm not as romantic as you'd want me to be and you don't like the topic of marriage, but this is it, honey. This is it. Will you happily spend the rest of your life with me as my wife? Because that would give me the greatest joy,”

Dara's tears flowed even more as she heard Seunghyun ask for her hand in marriage. On screen was her mother and siblings, all three in tears but with a smile on their faces.

“I never knew this day would come. The day that I actually want to get married, but here it is. Choi Seunghyun, yes. I do. I would gladly spend the rest of my life as your wife, and you as my husband,” she answered.

Seunghyun stood up and tenderly kissed his goddess fiance. The crowd went crazy and all stood up clapping.

“This is the start of our journey,” Seunghyun cupped her face

“To forever,” she said

Seunghyun kissed her forehead.

“Forever.”