Dessert

The Charm of a Goddess

Pairing | Dara x Lee Soo Hyuk

requested by avdfanatic and mewmewmew

 

 

Many netizens and fans have been noticing Dara's smooth transition from her idol life to her actress career. She has been attending more events, may it be for fashion, movies, etc. She is even styled differently-- a more classy, feminine style. But what's catching the people's eyes more is how Dara seems to be blooming more than ever.

 

 

Dara arrived at her empty dorm while Chaerin is still in the states. She was exhausted from the many fashion events she's been attending the whole week.

 

“Alone again,” she sighed as she took her shoes off.

 

But to her surprise, her dorm smelled off her favorite Filipino foods and it appeared like there were candles lit coming from the kitchen.

 

“Chaerin-ah?” she called out.

 

It can't be Chaerin, right? Who is it? The petite lady walked to the kitchen.

 

“Omo~” she gasped, “Soo Hyuk,” she whispered his name

 

He was behind the counter with the food prepared in front of him.

 

“Surprise, babe,” a small smile formed on his lips.

 

Dara was still in a shocked state. It was rare for him to do such gestures. He found it a little cheesy but he wanted to do it for his angel.

 

“Forgive me?” he put his hands together.

 

 

– Two weeks ago –

 

The two were heavily disguised as they walked in one of the cafes that is reserved for mostly celebrities and socialites. Lee Soo Hyuk and Dara took off their face masks as they sat down at their usual spot. Lee Soo Hyuk slightly raised his hand to signal the waiter. When the waiter made eye contact with Soo Hyuk, he just nodded knowing the two's normal orders.

 

“Why were you late?” Soo Hyuk asked coldly

 

“I had to wrap things up with the crew,” Dara answered

 

“You don't have to do that kind of stuff,”

 

“It's rude if I don't help at all,”

 

“You're the main actress, not part of the film clean up crew,”

 

“Well they've been very kind to me. It's the least I can do,”

 

“It's not something you have to do,”

 

“But I want to do it, okay,”

 

“You're always--”

 

Soo Hyuk was cut off by the waiter's arrival.

 

“You are getting faster every time we visit, Kim,” commented Dara

 

“Thank you, mam,” the young man bowed

 

“You're always putting others before yourself. You knew I would be waiting. We barely have any time together and you make it even shorter by doing that,”

 

“Why are we having this conversation in public?”

 

“Well this is the only time we can be together. Did you want to talk about it through text?”

 

“I came here to see you. To spend time with you, quality time, Soo Hyuk. Not fight,” Dara stood up, “Talk to me when you're not so full of yourself.”

 

Dara took her drink and left the money for it hurting Soo Hyuk's pride.

 

 

“I don't know,” Dara crossed her arms and looked away

 

“Please, babe,” he was right in front of her now

 

“You were being so mean,” Dara said

 

“I apologize for blowing up on you last time,” he held on to her waist, “Please forgive me.”

 

Dara finally looked at her boyfriend and let out a sigh.

 

“You know how I am, Soo Hyuk. I expect you to be more understanding after all these years,”

 

“I know, I know. I just. I just missed you so much and I was jealous because you spent more time with the crew. Granted that Dr. Ian actor is also there,”

 

“Oh, babe,” Dara put one of her hands on his cheek, “He's not the type of guy you should be jealous of,”

 

“How can I not? He obviously has a more lean body than me, an actor, your leading man,” he put his hand on top of hers and decided to get both of her hands, “You guys have chemistry,”

 

“But you and I, we have history. And you and I are real,”

 

“I'm so sorry. Please forgive me,” he apologized again

 

“Let's not fight, Soo Hyuk. We already have very few days together. Let's not spend it fighting,”

 

“I'll try not to get carried away,”

 

“I think someone just needs more loving,” Dara smiled mischievously

 

“That someone is me,” smiled Soo Hyuk

 

“Come here and give me a hug.”

 

Soo Hyuk enveloped Dara into a hug. She looked up to him and tip toed to give him a kiss on his nose.

 

“I love you,” she said so tenderly

 

“I love you too.”

 

He then swooped in for a deeper, passionate kiss.

 

“Do you still want dinner?” he asked after their kiss, barely catching his breath

 

“I think I want dessert first,” Dara's voice was husky

 

“I think I want that first too,” he smirked

 

Dara pulled away from his embrace but still held on to his hand and began to walk towards her room.

 

“Dessert it is.”


Author's Note.

I tried to do romance+fluff+angst in just one chapter.

Idk if you two will like it but here it is! Thank you for giving me a new pairing to try out. Teehee. 

 

And to all the readers out there that want some ChanDara,

here are two old one-shots of them I did before I started this collection.

001. 002.

 

ALSO, Please comment & upvote if you like the one-shots. I'd super duper appreciate it :3

And another thing. Shamelessly plugs in my other fic that is ongoing - More Than Romance