Favorite Noona

The Charm of a Goddess

Pairing | NamDara

Genre | Fluff

 

 

The maknae of Winner was casually walking around the YG building when he caught a glimpse of his favorite noona all by herself in the famous YG cafeteria. Usually, he would keep walking but he didn't. He walked over to where Dara was sitting at and sat across her.

 

Noona,”

 

Taehyun, you're here,” she stated

 

So are you,”

 

Do you want to join me?” she asked

 

Dara felt uncomfortable when others were with her wile she was eating, but he or she wasn't.

 

I just ate,”

 

You're making me tense,” she awkwardly laughed

 

Why, noona? I'm not doing anything,” the boy was playing mind games

 

He knew from the start that Dara would be uneasy.

 

Aigoo~” was all Dara could say and so she continued to eat.

 

He observed her carefully, from the way she held her utensils to how she chewed at her food.

 

Is something on my face?” Dara couldn't keep quiet

 

Nothing,”

 

Then why do you keep staring?” she put her utensils down

 

It's just noona looks so young,” he was being partly honest.

 

That wasn't the only reason why Nam Taehyun kept watching Sandara Park. Nam Taehyun always had a slight crush on the petite lady that was ten years older than him. He was envious when Mino first told the members that in his tarot reading, he would be a good match with her. Then Jinwoo was added to her “gwiyomi line.” I could be cute. I am cute, Taehyun thought. When they were told 2NE1 was to visit their dorm, he couldn't sleep the night before knowing his favorite noona was coming. He even prepared chocolate for them. CL didn't approve of it, but Dara did and that was all that mattered to him.

 

Flashback

I made it especially for 2NE1 sunbaenims,” Taehyun stated

 

It didn't turn out that well,” CL was frank

 

I want to taste it,” Dara said

 

Taehyun almost had a mini heart attack, but he maintained calm. He got a piece of one of the sliced fruits and dipped it in his bean, pasty looking chocolate. Dara went to where CL was seated in order to be closer to the chocolate.

 

Here, noona,” Taehyun, without knowing, fed Dara

 

He only intended to hand it to her, but instead his instincts took over. Dara was already holding on to the fruit but Taehyun didn't let go. Is he waiting for me to bite it? Why isn't he letting go? Aigoo, Dara was talking to herself in her head.

 

Thank you,” Dara smiled at him

 

How is it?”

 

It's good.”

 

She gave him a thumbs up.

 

 

Dara noona is my favorite, but it seems like I'm your least favorite in Winner,” he blurted

 

Heol~ I saw your answer in the interview that CL is the one that particularly takes good care of you,”

 

Because it's true,”

 

I treat you all the same,” Dara argued

 

No, you treat Mino and Jinwoo better than me,”

 

That's a lie,”

 

You have a selca with them but not me,”

 

I don't have one with Seungyoon and Seunghoon either,”

 

But you have more than one already with the other two,”

 

Don't worry, silly. I will take one with you.”

 

Dara was slightly amused by the conversation she was currently having. Taehyun seemed like the detached maknae. He was even labeled “diva” by his fans. Dara thought it sweet of Taehyun to be wanting a picture with her.

 

When? Right now?” Taehyun lost it

 

At another event,” she answered

 

Fine, shake on it?” he offered her his hand

 

Shake on it.”

 

It was Taehyun's attempt at a little skinship with his Dara noona.

 

 

 

In Japan at Vogue Japan's 15th Anniversary.

 

Taehyun didn't know that Dara would be flying to Japan after them. He was quite pleased at how the day was turning out since his favorite noona would also be at an event with them. This is it, he was drinking champagne. Suddenly, someone tapped him on his right shoulder.

 

Found you,” it was Dara

 

Noona,” he smiled

 

Aigoo, are you drunk?”

 

Ani~”

 

So, want to take a selca with me?”

 

Of course,” he grinned.

 

He stood a little bit behind her and was getting ready to pose. Dara began to count “1,2-” and before Dara could say “3,” three other boys joined in the picture. Taehyun was quick to react and put his hand on Dara's shoulder. They aren't taking my moment away from me, he had a mischievous smile on. After looking at the picture, Seunghoon, Seungyoon and Mino dissolved into the crowd.

 

Jinwoo missed that one,” Dara was still looking at the photo

 

That doesn't count as a selca with me,” Taehyun whined

 

If we take another one, I bet they'll come rushing back,” Dara giggled

 

That's true. How about we make a deal, noona?”

 

What is it?”

 

In one of the YG Family Concerts, let's stand next to each other at the encore,”

 

Deal, do you want to shake on it again?”

 

Dara was the first to offer her hand this time and Taehyun gladly took it.

 

Definitely.”

 

 

Author's Note.

This is possibly my new favorite noona x dongsaeng ship. It used to be PanDara, but ugh, I can't help it. Namtae is my Winner bias :') I can't find any fics on them so I used this fic to start of my collection of Dara oneshots. Anyways, I'll take 3 requests from subscribers now on which Dara x boy pairing they want a oneshot/drabble on :) 

 

PS.

NamDara next to each other in YG FamCon in Beijing. Watch at around 2:54 ;)