Just A Kiss

The Charm of a Goddess

Just A Kiss

Pairing : DaraYoon 
 
Seungyoon was sweating bullets. He's been holding the doorknob to his shared dorm with Winner. "They probably watched it," he made a sour face, "I'm so dead." Instead of facing his inevitable doom, Seungyoon let go of the doorknob and sat down on the floor, with his back on the wall. He could picture s sitting down at the couch in the living room, impatiently waiting for his arrival. "I can't stay out here forever, no matter how scared I am." Seungyoon was thinking too much that he didn't notice Dara's presence. "What a disgruntled face, Seungyoon. It doesn't suit you," she said in a teasing tone. Seungyoon immediately got on his feet to bow to his senior. "Noona," he was still surprised, "You are careless," Dara sounded like his mother reprimanding him and he had no clue why. "Still haven't noticed huh," said Dara, "this." She was holding on to Seungyoon's mobile phone. Seungyoon, by reflex, tried to feel his jacket's pocket, only to have felt nothing. "The staff told me they found it in your dressing room," she handed it to him, "I tried to catch up with you and even yelled but you must have not heard me. Are you that tired of meeting up with the cast?" She joked. Seungyoon's cheeks became flushed at the thought of bringing upon such trouble to Dara. How could he have not heard her? He always hears her. "I am so sorry, noona. And thank you," he bowed to her again, "You sound so formal, Seungyoon. As if we haven't spent so much time together! As if we haven't kissed." Dara liked teasing Seungyoon to see how flustered he would get. "About that kiss, noona. Maybe you can tell-" before Seungyoon could finish, he was abruptly interrupted by Mino opening the door. "Oh, noona! What a surprise," he greeted her warmly, "and Seungyoon," he shot a glare to his leader, "Hello," smiled Dara, "Come inside, Noona. Wouldn't want you getting cold out here." Mino stepped aside allowing Dara to enter with Seungyoon closely behind her. "She won't be here forever," mumbled Mino to Seungyoon, sending the shivers down Seungyoon's back. 
 
One could hear the loud ruckus the rest of the members were making in the living room. Seunghoon and Taehyun were particularly the loudest. "How could he?!" Yelled Taehyun, "Someone is getting a beating tonight," claimed Seunghoon, "You guys, that's a bit too much," Jinwoo was trying to calm them down, "A bit too much?!" Taehyun was raging, "He is too much!" Seunghoon screamed. Jinwoo was shaking his head in disbelief until he saw Dara enter the living room. "I'll show him," Taehyun stood up with his fist shaking, "yeah!" Seunghoon encouraged it even tough he should be a better example to his dongsaeng. "Shut up you two," hissed Jinwoo. Taehyun and Seunghoon became quiet at the eldest's change of approach. They soon realized that he was looking near the doorway. The two turned their heads and found Mino, and the pair that stirred such emotions in them. "Well this is quite awkward," Dara let out a dry laugh. 
 
The atmosphere became tense. It was so silent that Seungyoon swore they could hear his pulsating heart. "I brought food with me," Dara spoke, "I'll go to the kitchen to fix it up," she added, "Let us help, noona," Jinwoo told her, "It's just snacks. I can handle it," she rejected him. Dara stood up to make her way in the kitchen. Seungyoon could feel the evil aura oozing out of s. He shot up and ran for the restroom. He rested his forehead on the door with his eyes closed as he locked it. "I am not ready," he kept repeating, "What am I going to do? How will I survive?" Someone coughed then. Seungyoon was too scared to open his eyes. It couldn't possibly be a Winner member so it has to be.. "Is something wrong, Seungyoon?" Dara. Seungyoon slowly turned around and let out a exasperating sigh. "They're going to kill me when you leave," he confessed, "But why?" She was wiping her hands on the towel, "because we kissed. Well to them, it is more of I kissed you and I didn't prevent it from happening," he went off, "It's just a kiss. A professional one too," said Dara, "Maybe you can tell them that, noona. Or say that our lips barely touched. Maybe it'll lessen their anger. I think they want my head," he was going crazy. Dara laughed loudly at Seungyoon's last claim, "That is too far," she was trying to breathe, "I'm serious, noona. They're all so protective when it comes to you." Dara's eyes softened hearing his statement, but became curious. "Seungyoon, why can't you tell them that it was nothing? It was just a kiss," she asked. He opened his mouth to reply, but no words came out. "They would believe you if you said it would conviction, you know," she said as she walked closer to him, "I'll tell them that was just a kiss," she was only a few centimeters away from him now. She was looking him at the eye and then her gaze lowered to his lips, "but you need to convince yourself first then, them that it is what you say it is." Seungyoon felt his cheeks turn crimson red at the turn of events. Dara reached for the doorknob and Seungyoon scooted so she could exit. How was he ever going to forget this? How was he going to get away from s? That clearly was not just a kiss. It was so much more and he was guilty of it. 
 
 
Author's Note.
I still have no laptop to work with so Please bare with me and the short uodates. I will now start on the Dara x Woobin request :)