Making Her Jealous: Sequel

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

as requested by many. here's the sequel.

sorry it took long, I had to add and remove some parts :)

 

**************************

 

JESSICA's POV

Here I am sitting at the school cafeteria with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung watching Taeyeon and her friends talking and laughing with that Yoona girl. Today is the 5th day since that stupid day I decided to make Taeyeon jealous and ever since that day Taeyeon treated me like an acquaintance instead of her girlfriend. She didn't break up with me yet, well at least that gives me a bit of hope that I can still fix everything between the two of us.

 

"Don't give up Jess." I heard Hyoyeon speak. "Just make up for all the things you did to her. Show her how sorry you are."

 

I nodded at her. I'm thankful Hyoyeon and Sooyoung didn't stay away from me, after all the idiotic things I did I'm grateful they didn't avoid me or else I wouldn't know what to do anymore cause somehow the two of them would always give me the encouragement that I needed.

 

---------

 

Lunch ended and thankfully our professor for the first subject in the afternoon won't be able to attend the class. I was walking to my locker when someone blocked my way, I looked up and saw Jaejoong oppa.

 

"Jessica have you made up with Taeyeon yet?" I shook my head and I heard him sigh.

 

Jaejoong oppa approached Taeyeon yesterday and tried to explain everything to her. He told me that Taeyeon didn't gave any reaction and just walked away from him.

 

"It's okay oppa, it's not your fault. This is all my doing. So don't blame yourself."

 

"But Jess I agreed to your plan so I'm also at fault here."

 

"No oppa." I sighed heavily. "This is no one's fault but mine. I have to go." with that I walked away from him.

 

"Don't give up Jessica!" I heard him shout. I just gave him a small nod without looking back.

 

 

I was walking at the school ground when I spotted this Yoona girl sitting at the school bench alone. I was about to walk the opposite way when I saw a petite figure running towards her. Kim Taeyeon. I saw her standing at the now laughing Yoona. She was laughing at Taeyeon for some reason I don't know. And the next scene just killed me. Taeyeon brought her hands from behind and gave Yoona a bouquet of roses. Yoona laughed once again and accepted the roses. When she did that I turned around and run outside the school gate tears falling non-stop. 'I have lost her. I have lost Taeyeon!'

 

I didn't come to school the next day. I was depressed. I have lost Taeyeon and I've got no one to blame but myself. 'Why you have to be so stupid Jung Jessica?!'

 

"STUPID!!! IDIOT!!!" I screamed my lungs out hitting my head hard. "Taeyeon!!" I grabbed my cucumber plushie that Taeyeon gave me on our first anniversary and covered my face with it. I hate anything that has to do with cucumber but this plushie is special and dear to me. Aside from the fact that it has Taeyeon's intoxicating scent there was also and 'TaengSic' engraved in it. Taeyeon sewed it herself making it even more special.

 

The door to my bedroom opened and in came my 5 year old baby sister, Krystal.

 

"Unnie?" she called my name, I looked up at her and saw her lips shaking as if she's about to cry. "Unnie no cwy pwease..." she ran to me and flung her tiny body at me and hugged me tight. "Kwystal no wan unnie cwy..."

 

"I'm sorry baby girl." I told her while cooing her to stop her from crying.

 

"Unnie want Kwystal to call Tae unnie?" my baby sister asked me. She adored Taeyeon a lot. She treated Taeyeon like her second big sister. Actually everyone in my family adored Taeyeon. Hearing Taeyeon's name made the tears fall from my eyes once again. I shook my head and hugged her again. 'She won't come even if I wanted her too. She's over me. She doesn't want me anymore...'

 

---------

 

The next day I decided to come go back to school. I entered the classroom without even looking up and just walked straight to my seat and plopped my head on the table facing the window. I'm about to drift to sleep when I felt someone poking my cheek. I hastily sat up and turned to the person, my shoulder dropped when I saw it's just Sooyoung. Taeyeon used to poke my cheek to wake me up everytime I fall asleep in class, I guess I was expecting it to be her. 'Why would she even go near you Jessica...'

 

"Are you okay Jessi?" Sooyoung asked me.

 

"Yeah I'm okay just a bit tired." I said and plopped my head back on the table.

 

 

 

While I was packing my books Sooyoung and Hyoyeon approached me and said I looked like one of those walkers from the Walking Dead series. I know they're trying to cheer me up but I was just not in the mood for that, actually I'm not in the mood for anything at all. I just want to go home and sleep all this pain that I am feeling.

 

"Let's go." I called for Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

 

"Where are you going?' Sooyoung asked me.

 

"Home of course."

 

"Didn't Mrs. Lee say she wants to see you at the principal's office after class?" 'Oh yeah right, how can I forger about that? It's probably about cheerleading stuff.' I sighed heavily and waved them goodbye and proceeded to the principal's office.

 

It was past 5 o'clock when my meeting with Mrs. Lee ended. The school ground is now empty. No students in sight. After grabbing some of my notes from my locker I made way outside of the school building. I was on my way out of school ground when I heard weird sounds on my left near one of the trees. I walked to the direction of the noise and my eyes widened at what I saw. Yoona and Yuri making out. This angered the hell out of me unleashing HellSica.'They are cheating behind Taeyeon's back. Taeyeon's girlfriend and her best friend cheating on her.'

 

"What the do you think you are doing?!" the two jumped back when they heard me scream.

 

"Jessica? What are you doing here?" Yuri spoke.

 

"What are you doing?!" I can't believe Yuri would do this to Taeyeon. I thought they're best friends.

 

"Why are you shouting?!" Yuri asked raising her voice.

 

"You! Don't act all innocent! How could you do this to Taeyeon!"

 

"Do what?!"

 

"Cheat behind her back. Why the hell are you kissing her?!"

 

"Why won't I? She's my-" I stopped talking when someone's voice interrupted me.

 

"Yul!" I spun my body and saw Taeyeon standing there. I looked down at her hand and saw that she is holding another bouquet of flowers just like a few days ago. 'Probaby for Yoona again.' My eyes shoot wide when I remembered the scene I saw a while ago. I grabbed Taeyeon's hand and started dragging her away from the two. 'I can't let Taeyeon see them like that. I don't want her to get hurt.'

 

"Taeng!" Taeyeon halted and turned her back facing Yuri. "Where is it?"

 

I faced Yuri and saw Yoona still clinging onto her. 'Wth! This two are shameless!' "Yah!" I shouted and pointed at the two. "You two are shameless! How could you do this infront of Taengoo?!"

 

"Do what?" Taeyeon asked and looked at me.

 

"Taengoo..." I hesitated for a while but then decided I'm not gonna hide the truth from Taeyeon. "This two...they're cheating behind your back."

 

"Cheating?" all three of them asked at the same time.

 

"Yes. I saw them making out behind the tree. They are cheating on you Taengoo."

 

*silence*

 

I saw Taeyeon looking at the ground. 'Is she crying?' I glared at Yuri and Yoona. I was about to hit the two when suddenly I heard a familiar ahjumma laugh. Taeyeon's laughing. 'Why is she laughing?' Taeyeon started walking towards Yuri and Yoona.

 

"Yah! I told you two to stop making out in public! You two are unbelievable. Control your hormones will you guys!" Taeyeon said while flicking on their foreheads.

 

"Mianhe Taeyeonie~" "Sorry Taeng" the two aplogized while rubbing their foreheads.

 

"Aish! Arasso! Arasso! Just stop those disgusting puppy eyes." Taeyeon patted the their heads. 'What the...'

 

*Cough* "Uhm anyone care to explain to me what the heck is happening here? Taengoo why aren't you mad at the two of them.

 

"Why would I be mad at them?"

 

"Because they we're making out. I saw Yuri and Yoona kissing." Taeyeon looked at me confusingly.

 

"And why am I not allowed to kiss Yoona?" Yuri asked me this time.

 

"Because! Because she is Taeyeon's girlfriend that's why." I answered and glared hard at her.

 

"Since when did I became your girlfriend?" Yoona asked looking at Taeyeon the latter shrug her shoulders at Yoona.

 

"Yeah Sica, since when did Yoona became my girlfriend?" Taeyeon asked.

 

'What the hell is happening here?!'

 

"I thought you two are dating. I mean you two are so close to each other. Linking arms, sitting beside each other at the school cafeteria, being all touchy touchy and I even saw you giving Yoona a bouquet of flowers a few days ago."

 

The three of them looking at me and then at each other. I then saw Yuri smirked and looked at me again. "So are you jealous because of that?"

 

"Of course I am! I'm madly inlove with Taeyeon!" I blurted out without hesitation.

 

Yuri smirked once again and she and Taeyeon fist bumped. "Told you it would work. Trust The Great Kwon Yuri!" Yuri cockily said.

 

"Yeah yeah. Now shoo shoo." Taeyeon shooed Yuri and Yoona away and took small steps towards me. "So you're madly inlove with me?" a sweet smile visible on her face making my legs turn to jelly, she caught me when my legs gave away.

 

"Oh and Jessica?" Yuri called me who is standing near the school gates smiling. "Yoona is MY girlfriend." she said and showed me their entwined hands and walked away.

 

'What???' I was still stunned at the information. When Yuri and Yoona disappeared from my sight I turned back to Taeyeon. I gasped when I saw her just a few inches away from me. I shivered when I felt her warm breath on my lips.

 

Tryng to gain my composure I asked her, "Yoona is Yuri's girlfriend?" Taeyeon nodded. "Since when?"

 

"Since...two years ago. She's the doe-eyed girl Yuri's been bragging about. She came back from UK and she's staying here for good much to the black pearl's delight."

 

My brows furrowed slowly processing everything Taeyeon said. "Then how come...you and Yoona are so close? You even gave her a bouquet of roses."

 

"Turns out she is my second degree cousin. We just found out about it a month before Yoona came back here. We were little when I last saw Yoona so I didn't know how she looked like now. My parents we're also surprised when they saw Yoona with Yuri visiting me at home. And that's when I found out she was the close cousin I used to play a lot when were still kids. And about the bouquet of roses...the reason why I gave her a bouquet of roses is because I lost a bet with her."

 

"Bet?"

 

"Well we had a bet about how long I can last without eating gummy worms and apparently...I didn't last a day so she ordered me to buy her a boquet of roses cause she wants to give Yuri one."

 

I could only give her a nod at the new information. "So...I misunderstood?"

 

"It seems like it."

 

"So you're still single?"

 

"Uhm...no. I do have a girlfriend."

 

*crack* I could feel my heart breaking at her words. "She m-must be so l-luck-lucky." Taeyeon smiled and nodded. "W-who is s-she?" I stuttered asking her, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

 

I felt Taeyeon tightening her hold on my hips. "Jessica Jung Sooyeon." My slumped body straightened. Mouth agape, eyes wide open. She chuckled and closed my mouth. "We don't want any insects to fly inside your mouth don't we?"

 

"C-can you repeat what you just said?'

 

"Which one?"

 

"G-girlfriend..."

 

"My girlfriend's name?" I nodded at her.

 

"JESSICA. JUNG. SOOYEON. Got it?" she whispered close to my ears.

 

"I-I thought w-we already broke u-up.."

 

"We did?"

 

"The plan on making you jealous thingy..."

 

"Oh. I already forgot about that."

 

"But you were avoiding me so I thought-"

 

"My friends told me, or more specifically Yuri told me to give you a taste of your own medicine. I was really hurt when you said yes to Jaejoong-ssi so I agreed to the plan."

 

"You're so mean Taengoo."

 

"You started it. So now I hope you learned your lesson."

 

"Mmmh I did."

 

"And I also don't remember ever breaking up with you, unless you want to..."

 

"NO!!!!" Taeyeon flinched at my loud voice. "Sorry... And no I don't ever want to break up with you."

 

"Good because I also don't want that to happen." Taeyeon leaned in and kissed me fully and gently on the lips. It took me a second or two to respond quickly wrapping my hands around her neck eliminating all the space between us and kissing her hungrily. Days without tasting her lips drove me insane.

 

 

-PRESENT-

"Hey~ what are you thinking babe?" a voice beside me asked, gentle hands cupping my face.

 

"Hey baby~"

 

"So what we're you thinking just now? You we're in deep thought when I opened my eyes."

 

"Just thinking of something..."

 

"Let me guess, you're thinking about that stupid plan of yours to get me jealous aren't you." she guessed and pinched my nose.

 

I avoided her eyes and nodded my head. "Sorry..."

 

"Yah I thought we're going to forget about that already?"

 

"I'm still sorry though. I was stupid to even think about that."

 

Taeyeon sighed loudly. "Yeah you are stupid...but then again it made our relationship even stronger, right?"

 

"Yes."

 

"So baby please let's just forget about that, okay? Or else I would really get mad." 

 

"Okay Okay! I'll forget about it. I promise! I don't want you to get mad at me."

 

"Good girl." Taeyeon pecked my lips and looked at the time on her phone. "2:24am." She looked back at me with a smirk on her face. She hovered on top of me. "So...are you up for round 4?"

 

Wrapping my arms on her back I smirked and answered her, "Should we try breaking our own record of 7 rounds of love making Miss Kim?"

 

Dorkily smiling at me she leaned forward, "Bring it on Miss Jung." and connected our lips.

 

Hands and legs intertwined. Lips pressed deeply. Bare body touching and grinding on each other. Moans, screams and s one after the other. That's how me and Taeyeon showed truly and madly inlove we are with each other.

 

 

*********

do you guys really think I would make a sad/angsty ending? NO! NO! NO! we unbreakables get that a lot in reality. we only get a taengsic happy ending on fanfics. i hope my fellow unbreakables enjoyed this. TAENGSIC FOREVER <3