Pain Sequel Part 1: Finding You Again

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

JESSICA'S POV

It's been almost two years since Taeyeon disappeared from our lives, from my life and there was never a day I didn't regret the things I did to her, all the pain I have given to her.

 

 

-FLASHBACK-

Jaejoong and I are left all alone. He was sitting on the couch covering his face while I was left sitting on the cold hard floor staring blankly at the front door where just 20 minutes ago Taeyeon came and left with a broken heart all because of me and her brother. The silence was broken by a phone ringing, it was mine. My eyed widened when I saw it was Taeyeon calling me quickly sliding the answer button, "Taengoo I'm so sorry, where are you?"

 

"Miss Jessica?" I frowned when I didn't recognize the voice on the other line. That's definitely not Taeyeon's voice.

 

"Who is this? Why do you have Taeyeon's phone?"

 

"Miss Jessica I'm calling from Gangnam Hospital a Miss Kim Taeyeon was rushed here a while ago, she got into a car accident and is currently at the emergency room."

 

I literally felt my heart stop the moment she said the word hospital. "I-is she o-okay?" from the corner of my eye I saw Jaejoong eyeing me.

 

"Miss Jung...she is currently in a critical condition she's undergoing sugery to remove the blood clots on her head."

 

I felt my knees loosing all the strength and slumped on the floor, in a second I saw Jaejoong beside me asking me what happened. "T-Taeyeon...s-she's..."

 

"What happened to her?!" Jaejoong asked me his hands on my shoulder. "What happened to my sister?"

 

"Jae...she's...this...this is all my fault."

 

*********

 

Jaejoong and I arrived at the hospital as fast as we can. We saw Taeyeon's parents and mine outside of the Emergency Room. Krystal saw me first and called out my name, they all looked at us and I noticed tears visible in all of their faces.

 

"How is-" Jaejong was about to ask his parents about Taeyeon when he was punched by his dad. He fell on the floor because of the hard impact, a cut appeared on his lip and his nose start to bleed.

 

"How the hell could you do that to her?! To your very own sister?!" Mr. Kim shouted at him gripping onto his collar. Jaejoong looked down on the floor. I saw Mrs. Kim walking towards me and slapped me in the face.

 

"You! We trusted you and loved you as our own, if we knew you would do this to Taeyeon we would have never have accepted you in our lives." Tears flowed down my face mom came to me and stood between me and Mrs. Kim.

 

"Soojin-ah let's not be rational, okay?"

 

"No!" Mr. Kim shouted and we all turned our heads to him. "If something bad happens to my daughter, I will never ever forgive the both of you. And you," he looked at his son on the floor, "from this day on I don't have a son you are not part of this family anymore!" All our eyes widened at what Mr. Kim has said including Mrs. Kim but she prompted to just looking at me and then to his none-exsisting son, he was about to punch his son again when the door to the emergency room opened, Mr. and Mrs. Kim quickly ran to the doctor. "How is our daughter?"

 

"We successfully removed the blood clots on her head." We all released a sigh of relief, "But..." and then the doctor spoke again.

 

"But what?" Mr. Kim asked.

 

"The impact her chest and head received was really harsh so she's in a coma right now." Taeyeon's mom broke down and Taeyeon's dad was quick to hold onto her. "She's having a hard time breathing on her own so we attached her to a breathing aparatus. And also we'll be moving her to the ICU in a while."

 

I felt my mom patting my back for comfort. I looked at my dad and Krystal and I can see all their disappointment with me. I looked to Jaejoong who was still looking at the floor with his hands clenched. How can I do this to Taeyeon? How? How?

 

 

The door to the emergency room opened once again and the hotel staff wheeled Taeyeon out. I covered my mouth with my hands when I saw how devastated Taeyeon looked. Bruises and cuts on her face and body. Bandages wrapped around her head, neck and left arm. I felt someone push me when I was about to touch Taeyeon's dangling hand, it's Mrs. Kim. "Don't touch her! Don't ever come near us ever again!"

 

 

For the next 2 weeks I was denied of seeing Taeyeon by her parents. Even Jaejoong was also not allowed to see her. Ever since the incident we didn't see each other again, we also decided to break whatever relationship we have with each other. My parents and Krystal however were allowed to see Taeyeon. Mr. and Mrs. Kim said they're not denying them of seeing Taeyeon as they treated their daughter with love unlike me and her own blood Jaejoong. Mom and Dad would give me updates on how Taeyeon is, Krystal on the other hand never looked at me the same again, she won't even look me in the eye. When we arrived home that day Taeyeon was moved from the emergency room to the ICU Krystal confronted me asking me how I could do that to someone who loved me so much. I know how disappointed she is with me. Not only did I lose Taeyeon I also lost my younger sister, probably even mom and dad although they don't show it but I can clearly tell they are.

 

 

I'm lacking sleep nowadays all I could think of is Taeyeon. I searched for my phone looking at the picture of Taeyeon and me on our last vacation together which happened 3 months ago with me leaning on Taeyeon my arms wrapped around her waist and Taeyeon placing a peck on my cheek, it reminded me of all the sweet memories during that vacation. A knock on my door brought me back to reality, I then saw my mom walking in.

 

"Sooyeon-ah can we talk?" Giving her a nod she sat beside me on the bed. "Taeyeon..."

 

I looked at her when she said Taeyeon's name. "What about Taeyeon?" She sighed loudly and closed her eyes making my heart beat fast. Did something happen to Taeyeon? "Mom? Is Taeyeon okay?"

 

"Nothing happened to her sweetie." I let out a sigh of relief. "But..." I looked at her again.

 

"But what?"

 

"Taeyeon...she woke up yesterday." I quicky got on my feet and ran to my closet to grab some new clothes. "Sooyeon-ah"

 

"I need to see her. I need to apo-"

 

"You can't do that anymore Sooyeon." my mom cut me off and I spun around.

 

"What?"

 

"You can't talk to her Sooyeon-ah."

 

"I know Mr. and Mrs. Kim hate me and most probably Taeyeon too but-"

 

"You can't see her anymore sweetie." mom looked at me apologetically.

 

My brows knitted confusingly. "Mom I don't understand? Why can't I see Taeyeon? I thought she already woke up."

 

"She did."

 

"Then why can't I see and talk to her then?" frustration evident on my voice. My mom stood infront of me smiling sadly my hair.

 

"She already left Sooyeon-ah. Taeyeon and her parents already left the country this morning."

 

I was stunned at the information my mom said. "W-wh-what??"

 

"She's already gone sweetie they went far away."

 

"Why? Why didn't you tell me? Why?!" I started crying again and my mom hugged me tight.

 

"We also didn't know. When me and your sister visited the hospital we were informed by the nurse that they already left hours ago, we also just found out that she already woke up yesterday. We also didn't know sweetie, the nurses said the Kim's are leaving the country."

 

"No! This can't be happening! Taeyeon left me. I'll never see her again. Taeyeon-ah!!!" I screamed my lungs out. "Taengoo!!!" my mom held onto me tighter, I then felt another pair of arms holding me. I heard Krystal's voice beside me but I was to weak to even move I just limped there motionless in the arms of my mom and younger sister tears flowing non-stop, feeling the unbreable pain on my chest.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

 

Up till now I never stopped looking for Taeyeon. I asked all our friends, her other family members and the Kim's close friends but to no avail no information from her and her parent's whereabouts. Even Jaejoong can't get any information about them.

 

To my desperation I hired a few private investigators just to find her. Never did I once think about giving up. I want Taeyeon back and make up for all of the mistakes I made. I want and only need Taeyeon. Only Taeyeon.

 

"Jessi!" I almost fell down from my seat when I heard Krystal shout. 

 

"Yah! Don't do that!" I said clutching my chest.

 

"Sorry sis."

 

"Why are you here?" I asked her and went back to reading the reports the private investigators sent me.

 

"Sis I have good news."

 

"What?"

 

"Minyuk oppa called me."

 

I spun around from my seat and I raised my eyebrow on her. "And? What does your boyfriend calling you have to do with me?" Krystal rolled her eyes on me.

 

"He said a Kim Taeyeon from Australia boarded Korean Airline bound for Seoul today."

 

I quickly stood up, "What?! What did you say?!" I asked her shaking her shoulders violently.

 

"Y-yah! YAHHHH!!!!! STOP!!!!" I immediately stopped shaking her. "Oh god I think my brain cells are damaged because of your shaking."

 

Rolling my eyes on her overreaction I threatened her. "If you don't tell me now I'll really make sure your brain cells will stop functioning!"

 

"Okay okay! Geez why do I have violent sister?" she laughed nervously when I gave her my deadliest glare. "Wait here." she ran out of my room and came back seconds later with a brown folder on hand. "Here, oppa gave this to me he said all the information is in there. The airline number, arrival time and such. And also..."

 

"Also what?"

 

"He said he also managed to get someone to take a security picture of the person, it's also in there."

 

My hands was shaking when I slowly opened the envelope. I managed to get hold of something glossy inside, I looked at Krystal and received a nod from her and then I slowly took it out. Tears formed on the corner of my eyes when I finally saw the picture. Indeed it is Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon. My Taengoo. She still looked the same to me, well except for her now blonde hair. "Soojungie please thank Minhyuk for me." I said touching the picture on my hand.

 

"No problem sis. It's a good thing his family owns the Korean Airline."

 

"Promise me something."

 

"What is it?"

 

I looked at her. "Minhyuk is a good guy, promise me you won't make the same mistake as I did. Treasure him and don't let yourself easily be swayed by someone else."

 

Krystal smiled and gave me a nod. "I won't. Now Jessi it's your turn to promise me something."

 

"What?"

 

"If ever you'll be given a chance to fix everything between you and Taeyeon unnie please, please and pleeease don't ever lose her again you know how much I liked her for you."

 

"I won't, I promise you that Krys."

 

"You know if I swing that way I would definitely date and maybe even marry Taeyeon unnie." We both laughed at her remark.

 

"I just hope I'm given another chance again."

 

*********

i actually didn't think about making a sequel but just like you guys i also can't seem to take sad endings for taengsic no matter how much i try take it i just cant.

the sequel is in 2 parts by the way so it wont be that long, however...i can't promise they'll still end up as lovers. maybe taeng can forgive jess but then taeyeon have already moved on or something like that so yeah let's just see. depends on how i feel like ending it :D