No Other

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

first of all thank you fellow unbreakables for the positive feedbacks on my previous one shot "Playhouse". its probably my most appreciated short story by my readers so thank you for liking it. i cant promise a sequel to the story but ill definitely make more of the same storyline like that. GG as kids and the ot9 love.

 

*********

 

"Eyes up here Kim Taeyeon."

 

Jessica, the girl who is removing Taeyeon's tie held the latter's chin and lifted it up.

 

"What?"

 

"I know where you're looking at Byuntaengoo."

 

"Where?" Taeyeon asked innocently.

 

Jessica raised her left eyebrow at the baby faced girl infront of her.

 

"Don't 'what and where' me byuntaengoo I know you're busy ogling at my chest." Jessica said as she lifted Taeyeon's chin up once again.

 

Taeyeon gasped palming her chest and took a step back. "I can't believe you now Jung Jessica! You are accusing me of ing on you?"

 

"Oh? So you weren't looking at my chest then?"

 

"NO! Of course I'm not. How could you accuse me of such thing?"

 

"Oh really?" Jessica crossed her arms on her chest.

 

"Re-really!" Taeyeon mentally smacked herself for stuttering.

 

Taking one big step to Taeyeon as Jessica challenged her.

 

"So tell me where you are looking then? Hmm?"

 

"I..." Taeyeon looked at the girl infront of her. "...I was looking at your...shirt...yes your shirt. I like your shirt you know its color is blue...my favorite color ohoho..."

 

Jessica bit her tongue to stop herself from grinning at the indenial, erted and undeniably adorable girl infront of her.

 

"So you like my shirt?" Jessica asked.

 

"Ye-yessss...." Taeyeon stuttered stretchin her word when Jessica started ing her shirt. "Wha...what are you do-doing?"

 

"I thought you like my shirt? Here I'm giving it to you."

 

Jessica said as she handed her baby blue colored collared shirt to Taeyeon revealing her top only covered in black lacy bra. She looked at the frozen girl who had her eyes and mouth wide open.

 

"So where were you looking again Kim Taeyeon?"

 

Seconds later Jessica covered with her right hand laughing out loud when she spotted that erted smirk she weirdly loves.

 

"ies." Taeyeon simply answered, staring intensely at her favorite babies, her erted smile growing wider.

 

Still giggling Jessica pulled Taeyeon by her collar. "Remind me again how and why I fell in love with a ert like you?"

 

"Simply because I'm talented, kind, warm hearted and most of all I'm simply and irresistably cute, adorable, gorgeous, y and oh so hot all rolled in one."

 

Jessica laughed again. "Wow! You're probably the most modest person I've ever met Tae perfect Yeon." Jessica said while emphasizing the word 'modest'. "God you are shameless you dork!" She pinched Taeyeon's nose. "Now hurry up and take a shower so that we can go to sleep." Jessica said plopping herself in bed.

 

"Bwoh?!"

 

Jessica looked up at Taeyeon. "Wae?"

 

"You mean you are not accompanying me in the shower?"

 

"Nope now go!" she nonchalantly answered.

 

Taeyeon pouted seeing Jessica getting settled in bed clearly not showing any signs of joining her in the shower.

 

"Sicaaaaaa~" Taeyeon attempted aegyo. "Shower with me. We will just shower I promise."

 

Jessica shook her head.

 

"Pweaseeeee....." Taeyeon begged again rubbing her palms together as she exagerrated her aegyo powers.

 

"Taengoo I know what you have in mind right now and you know that when we do shower together we always end up doing round after round."

 

"But Sicaaaaa....I miss touching and kissing you, it's been a while."

 

"May I remind you miss byuntae that this morning we did two rounds as an appetizer and then another round after we had our breakfast." Jessica raised her hand when she saw the other girl open to talk. "And last night after we got home from Seohyun's birthday party we had...two...or was it three rounds on the couch and two more rounds in bed. So please kindly explain to me where's the it's been a while part?"

 

"It's been hours since breakfast so yeah it's been a while." Taeyeon answered back trying to convince the girl.

 

"Nope. I'm tired Taengoo. So go and shower now. Shoo!"

 

Taeyeon's pout went even deeper as she sulkily walked to the bathroom.

 

 

While in the middle of rubbing her shampooed hair Taeyeon felt slender arms wrapped around her from the back and her lips immediately stretched into a huge smile.

 

"Babyyyyy~"

 

"Sigh why can't I say no to you, huh?" the newly arrived girl squeezed Taeyeon's cheek.

 

"Because I'm Tae perfect Yeon and also because you love me so much."

 

"You thick head!" Jessica lightly knocked Taeyeon's forehead before placing a kiss on it. "But yes I do love you so much Taengoo." Jessica lovingly stated as their bare and wet bodies molded with each other.

 

A few seconds into kissing Taeyeon pulled away making Jessica groan at the missing warm and soft lips.

 

"What's wrong Taengoo?"

 

Taeyeon smiled. "Nothing is wrong Sica, everything is just perfectly right."

 

Taeyeon then grabbed something from behind Jessica before she kneeled down on the wet tiled floor and spoke again.

 

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon its been eleven years since I've known you. I still remember the first time we met. As far as I can remember I've never been that scared my entire life all because of the lasers you are shooting at me at the time because you thought I was hitting on baby jung. I even started to wonder if you are cyclops from x-men's younger sister or something." Taeyeon chuckled and a slightly teary eyed Jessica laughed with her. "Six years of wonderful friendship before finally realizing I've fallen inlove with you, so deeply inlove that I can't escape not that I want to. But now I'm even more scared to lose you so forgive me for being selfish right now because I don't want nothing but to just have you beside me for as long as I am breathing. Jessica, will you allow me to love and take care of you for the rest of our lives? Can I keep you?"

 

Taeyeon ended her long heartwarming speech and revealed a white gold ring with a one small blue diamond in the middle and presented it to Jessica.

 

Jessica, who by now is sobbing at Taeyeon's painfully good heart warming speech gave a small nod before she held her left hand out as Taeyeon slid the ring around Jessica's ring finger. Jessica pulled Taeyeon up giving her her tightest hug ever.

 

Taeyeon winced when Jessica smacked her back. "Ow! What's that for?"

 

"You pabo! Who proposes in the shower ?!" Jessica said faking her annoyance yet her smile widens even more.

 

"That would be me! Tae perfect Yeon. The one and only!" Taeyeon proudly saying pointing to herself.

 

Jessica giggled and cupped Taeyeon's face. "You're really perfect Taengoo. You are the perfect one for me. I love you my shameless erted Taengoo."

 

"I love you too my one and only ielicious Sicachu."

 

They naturally lean in for a kiss to celebrate their love, not as girlfriend-girlfriend but as newly engaged lovers and in no time soon-to-be wifeys.

 

 

*********

i originally want to post this on taeyeon's birthday but i cant even get a hold of my laptop so i only managed to post this now.

Belated Taeyeon birthday one-shot.

just finished watching Casper (one of my all time favorite movie) when i watched this. the "Can I Keep You" part is from casper :)

 

 

a lot of things happened these past few days but here i am still wanting and trying to stay positive.

9? call me delulu but i'm positive it will happen...in the future, just give all of them some time to heal.

 

on a positive note: Taeyeon's high cut pictures are godsend! emeged! teyon is so ghey! ghey i tell you guys! sa-rang-hae-yo taeyeon oppa!!!

 

AND I JUST WANT TO SHARE THIS PIC BELOW. ILL ALWAYS BE A TAENGSIC SHIPPER NO MATTER WHAT!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic