Claim Part 2

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

Jessica jumped on her sit when Krystal harshly elbowed her side.

 

“What the heck Krys?!” she gritted her teeth.

 

Krystal toothily smiled at her before whispering in her ear. “You’ve been staring at Taeyeon unnie since we got in the car, it’s getting creepy already.”

 

Jessica blushed and looked down, not able to hold herself back she sneakily peeked at Taeyeon again who is sitting behind the driver with her head leaning on the window while listening to her iPod. A smile grazed Jessica’s lips when she remembered her unforgettable meeting with Taeyeon.

 

 

Jessica shifted in her seat as she sat still waiting for the train to arrive.

 

She fiddled with her handphone when it suddenly buzzed surprising her a bit. Swiping it she saw a message from her sister asking her to buy something sweet on her way home, she replied back to her sister before placing her phone back on her bag.

 

The train was quite packed already when Jessica boarded it, having no choice but to stand all the way her destination. After two stops the train is very packed already and everyone’s basically elbow to elbow with the person beside them.

 

Out of nowhere the train suddenly jerked hard and without anything to hold onto Jessica closed her eyes and braced herself for the impact which surprisingly didn’t come. Lavender scent entered her nose and felt someone’s hand on her back and shoulder. Thinking its someone with a erted mind she quickly pulled back only to be greeted by the most wonderful pair of dark brown eyes looking at her.

 

“Are you okay Miss?” the calmness of the voice made Jessica’s heart warm. Jessica stood dumbstruck for a moment, a hand on her forehead broke her reverie. “Miss are you okay?” the pale looking baby faced girl asked Jessica again.

 

“Jessica…” Still stunned, Jessica blurted her name out of nowhere. The baby faced girl questioningly looked at her. “My name is…Jessica.”

 

“Oh. Hi Jessica, nice to meet you. I’m Taeyeon by the way.” The baby faced girl who she now know as Taeyeon offered her hand to her.

 

Then and there I saw the most adorable and most wonderful smile I’ve ever seen. I used to think the whole love at first sight thing is full of bull, that’s until I experienced it myself. I know at that very moment Taeyeon is the one for me.

 

Before we went our separate ways, for the first time in my entire life I braved myself and asked for someone's phone number at first meeting and Taeyeon gladly gave me her phone number much to my delight.

 

When I arrived home my nosy younger sister Krystal immediately notice my unusual smile and tried getting the reason behind it and knowing how stubborn she is (it runs in the Jung blood) I told her the truth.

 

The first question she blurted was “You swing that way?”

 

“I don’t even know I swing that way.” I remember giving that answer to her.

 

Krystal met Taeyeon a few times after I told her my story. She would accompany me at the train station though which she never really do. I know she just wants to meet the girl who managed to bring me to play for the 'other team'.

 

After the second time she met Taeyeon she gave me her own final deduction and that is I don’t really swing that way and that I just swing Taeyeon’s way. Thinking about my sister's words I can't but agree with her. I've never had romantic feelings or even felt some sort of attraction for the same before or even after I met Taeyeon.

 

One day Krystal barged inside my room like there’s this big emergency of something.

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

“Jessica!” I hit my head on the headboard at her sudden appearance and I gave her the deadliest and coldest glare I could make totally forgetting how immune she is with all my types of glares. She snickered, “I have good news for you.”

 

“Krystal Jung Soojung if it’s not good news I’m so gonna throw you out the balcony!”

 

“Not gonna happen sis. This is really really good news and I’m sure you’ll thank me for the rest of my life.”

 

“Speak!”

 

“Okay. You know my new friend Irene, right?” I only looked at her. “Right?”

 

Sigh. “Right…”

 

“So Irene invited me to this camping trip happening by the end of the month and she told me to bring someone and I’m thinking about bringing you-“

 

“Thanks but no thanks.”

 

“Yah! I’m not yet finished-“

 

“I don’t care Krys I’m not going. Mother nature and me never get along so no thank you.”

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to go?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Like really really sure?”

 

“Yes Krys I’m not going.”

 

“100% sure?”

 

I annoyingly looked at her. “Do you really want to be thrown out the balcony?”

 

“Okay then,” she sighed sadly, “I guess I should just tell Irene to tell Taeyeon unnie you’re not coming.”

 

I sprung in bed and ran after my leaving sister. “What did you say?”

 

“Say what?”

 

“Did I just hear you mention Taeyeon’s name?”

 

“Who?”

 

I gritted my teeth I know she is teasing me.

 

“Krys-“

 

“Taeyeon unnie is going to the camp.”

 

“What does Taeyeon have to do with the camp?”

 

“You don't know?”

 

“Know what?”

 

“Well you see, Irene is Taeyeon unnie’s younger sister. Don’t you see how similar they look, they look like twins or something." Now that I think about it Taeyeon and Irene do look so much alike and now I know why, they are sisters.“But since you said you are not coming might as well tell Taeyeon unnie-“ I grabbed Krystal’s phone and threw it on my bed which actually bounced off my bed and fell on the floor with a crack. “YAH! You broke my phone!”

 

“Oops sareh~”

 

 

My daydreaming stopped when I felt my body shake before pain seared on my forehead. “Ow!”

 

“Finally you’re back from ohlalaland I’ve been calling you since forever Jessi.” I saw Krystal running out of the car. I looked around and noticed I’m the only one left on the car the others already walking away.

 

“Jessica…” That voice… I looked up and saw my angel, my soulmate smiling as she offered her hand at me. “Need help?”

 

Once again, the moment my hand touched hers it felt like I’m floating on air. Taeyeon just have this huge effect on me. I’ve had relationships before and no one, and I mean no one has given the same effect Taeyeon does.

 

She gripped my hand tighter when I hopped out of the car. Taeyeon grabbed my backpack and helped me strap it on my back.

 

"Hurry up slowpokes!"

 

I looked behind taeyeon and saw my cousin Sooyoung waiting for Taeyeon and me. Next thing i know Taeyeon tucked my hair behind my ear before offering her hand again to me. "Let's go?" Without second thought I grabbed her hand and began trekking hand in hand with her.

 

I have a strong feeling this two day camping trip would be the best moment of my life.

 

*********

nothing much on part 2 except for the small taengsic moment in the end keke. they are not officially together by the way ;)

and this is the first time Irene makes an appearance in any of my stories. aside from the fact she's my RV bias i also think she looks like taeyeon specially with that baby face of her (just like taeng), well actually, i think Irene is TaengSic's love child. its like Taeyeon + Jessica = Irene