TaengButt

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

just a short shot...

 

*********

 

Taeyeon woke up from her sleep when she felt something or should she say someone poking her but she decided to just ignore it as she was still sleepy to even bother. Seconds later she felt another poke again, groggily opening one eye she looked at the culprit beside her who was flashing her a sly grin. Taeyeon gave a tired sigh and closed her eyes again trying to get more sleep. Few more seconds again she felt a palm patting her followed by a light squeeze on her bums. Taeyeon exhaled through her nose opening both her eyes. "What are you doing Sica?"

 

Jessica looked at the girl beside her still with a grin on her face. "Why is your soft?"

 

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow at her, "Are butts supposed to be hard?" Taeyeon asked back.

 

"No, but yours is really really really soft, why is that?"

 

"I dunno..."

 

"Your is really as soft as a baby's...and also as white as a baby's ?" Jessica innocently said while lifting Taeyeon's pajama to get a peek at her .

 

"Seriously Sica, you're really asking me this question at..." Taeyeon looked up at the clock on the bedside table, her eyes widened a bit when she saw the time, "5:40 in the morning?!"

 

"Yup. So do you know why your is like that? How come my isn't like yours?"

 

"And how do you know how your looks like?"

 

"I looked at it with a mirror."

 

Taeyeon furrowed her brows. "You check your own out?"

 

"Yes." Jessica nodded innocently. "You still didn't answer my question Taeyeonie~"

 

"Aigoo Sica...I dunno why my is soft and white, okay?"

 

"Do you put anything in it? Maybe a lotion to make it softer and whiter like those stuff we put on our face."

 

"Yah! Why would I even do that? It's not like I'm gonna parade my for all the people to see." Jessica thought for a moment before nodding her head. Thinking that Jessica's finally done asking questions she closed her eyes and went back to sleep only to feel another round of pokings on her .

 

"I really like your Taengoo it's so soft and squishy, I'll never ever get tired of looking and touching them." Jessica said while poking and patting Taeyeon's .

 

Taeyeon chuckled it's no secret to her how much her girlfriend loves her or as Taeyeon would describe her girlfriend's obsession with her . "And everyone thinks I'm the one with this huge obsession with butts."

 

"Well I'm different since I only have obsessions with your ."

 

Taeyeon let out her ahjumma laugh at Jessica's answer. "Okay. Okay. Now please let me get back to sleep."

 

"Okay Taengoo." Jessica said while patting Taeyeon's like how a mom would do to make their kids go to sleep.

 

"Love you Sooyeon-ah~"

 

"Love you too Taeyeonie~" Jessica kissed Taeyeon's cheek, "And I love you too Taengbutt." Jessica then kissed Taeyeon's .

 

Taeyeon finally went back to sleep with a smile on her face.

 

*********

this is probably one of my fave shot that i made :D