Drunken Dork

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

"Let it go! Let it go..."

 

A short blonde haired girl glared hard at the slumped petite figure lying on the floor swinging her arms left and right while singing the theme song of the animation movie "Frozen."

 

"Can't hold it back anymore..."

 

"Kim Hyoyeon if you don't shut the mouth of this little midget I'm really gonna throw her out of the window."

 

The grey haired girl standing behind her looked at the drunken girl having her own little concert on the floor.

 

"Midget #1 Sunkyu-yah just let her be you know how midget #2 Taeng is when she is drunk, and besides didn't I told you not to let her drink too much coz this," she points at the girl who is now rolling at the carpeted floor singing with all her might. "...this always happens when she gets drunk." She tried to reason out.

 

"I don't care! It's freakin' two in the morning and she's-"

 

"The cold never bothered me anywaaayyyy!!!!"

 

​She was interrupted by the drunkard's loud voice which annoyed her even more.

 

"THAT'S IT!" She shouted as she made her way and dragged the drunken girl's leg.

 

Hyoyeon stood frozen on her spot as she looked at the midget #1 dragging midget #2 to the nearest window.

 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Lee Sunkyu." She stopped when she heard a cold stern voice. She looked up and suddenly felt the surroundings turning cold, the hair on her nape standing at the cold presence standing on the stairs. "Let her go."

 

Sunkyu let go of the drunk girl's leg but remain standing beside her. Crossing her arms she raised an eyebrow at the girl. "No Sica, I'm gonna throw this noisy little midget out of the window." She bent down about to hold the leg but was stopped once again.

 

"Leave her alone. Or else..."

 

"Or else what?"

 

The short haired and long haired blondies stared hard at each other, not wanting to lose the staring battle. The grey haired girl just stood from afar looking back and forth at the blondies, she gulped feeling the intense atmosphere when out of nowhere.

 

"OHHHH....."

 

All three girls looked down at the drunk girl looking like a lizard clinging onto the window glass.

 

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!"

 

"Is Taeyeon unnie drunk?" the second maknae of the group, walked out of her bedroom when she heard the loud voice. And then two more girls from another bedroom walked out too.

 

"Why did you guys make TaeTae drunk again?" Tiffany asked the two sober girls standing at the living room.

 

"Pikachu I choose you!!"

 

The drunk girl shouted and threw something hitting a cabinet filled with the girls' trophies and some of the members random little collections. The six girls flinched at the sound of something breaking.

 

"Unnies?" They turned their head to the front door and saw Seohyun and Sooyoung just arrived from their schedules.

 

 

"Yo dudes!" Sooyoung greeted, waving a hand to everyone.

 

"I believe you can cook! You should believe cause I believe in yooouuuuu!"

 

Eight girls stood dumbfounded at the drunk girl who is now on her feet with a cooking pot on her head worn like a cap, a ladle on her left hand, a mug on her right hand as she continued singing. They all wondered when she took all those stuffs.

 

"Cause you're the best chef in wooorrldd! And everything I leeearrneeed I learned from yoooouuuuuu-ahh~"

 

"Unnies, how many times have I said not to let Taeyeon unnie drink?" Seohyun asked and accusingly looked at all her unnies.

 

"Even if I didn't understand a woooord. On the wings of an eagle..."

 

The members helplessly looked at their supposed to be leader groaning while struggling to climb the dining table and when she finally did manage to climb up they all relaxed when she finally laid and quieted down.

 

"Taengoo." Jessica called out as she stood beside the dining table.

 

The drunken girl opened her eyes and a dorky grin immediately appeared on her lips at sight of the long haired blonde.

 

"Maomao..."

 

"Come here baby~" Jessica cooed to the drunken girl opening her arms wide as the drunk leader made way to her and clinged on her body, face buried on her neck. She started making way up the stairs tightly holding Taeyeon but she stopped on her tracks. She turned to the short haired blonde standing three steps away from her and gave her a quick glare before walking again.

 

Yoona, Yuri and Tiffany who's still standing up the stairs quickly took a step aside making way for the girl carrying their drunk leader. They all breath out loud when the door to Jessica and Taeyeon's room finally closed.

 

"Um...guys?" The remaining members looked at Sooyoung. "Is it safe to leave Taeyeon to Jessica? I mean we all know she's gonna take advantage of our drunk leader."

 

"Nope let them be. We all know Taeyeon doesn't mind being taken advantage only if it is Jessi." Tiffany answered. And after she said that they started hearing moans from the closed bedroom.

 

 

"Mmmm. My TaengSic ship is sailing." Hyoyeon dreamily said cupping her own face. Sooyoung put an arm around Hyoyeon agreeing to her statement.

 

"YulSic has sunk." Yuri dramatically said shaking her head.

 

"So is TaeNy." Tiffany added.

 

"YoonSic too. Sica unnie." Yoona pouted looking closed door filled with moans.

 

"Dandyu anyone?!" Sunny hollered.

 

The door to Jessica and Taeyeon's room suddenly flung open and an obviously Jessica peeked her head out the door.

 

"Oh by the way thanks Sunkyu-ah for making my Taengoo drunk. Now if you guys excuse me round number two is waiting for me." She winked before closing the door.

 

The youngest member dejectedly shook her head. "My unnies are hopeless."

 

 

*********

have you guys seen the latest movie installment of avengers? i just did, and during the showing of the movie credits i saw something that made me jump from my sit. among the many many many names listed someone named Taesic Hun caught my attention. and of course being the hardcore taengsic shipper i am i jumped up of my seat (like literally) and sort of semi shouted while pointing at the screen. my younger sister had to pull me back down to the seat when she noticed some of the movie goers sitting looked at me. lol im supposed to be embarassed but im not. i know this is really random but i just had to share it. i was wondering if its a sign or something. try watching the ending credits of the movie see if you can spot the name. its on the right side of the screen keke

 

Frozen, Spongebob Squarepants, Pokemon, Chowder <---these are the names of the cartoon show/movie where the songs taeyeon sung came from.