Cheesica Pick-up Lines

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

Taeyeon rubbed her face trying to erase all the tardiness she is currently feeling. She badly needs to finish the last stack of paper works on her desk as its nearing the deadline. She was in the middle of signing some papers when her phone beeped indicating a message. She looked up at the clock, 9:35pm.

 

Picking up her phone she sighed lowly yet a small smile appeared on her face at the name of the sender. Jessica. Unlocking her phone the message read.

 

"Your legs must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night."

 

She giggled at the cheesy message, and then her phone vibrated again.

 

"Is your name google? Cuz you've got everything I'm looking for."

 

Taeyeon chuckled and shook her head placing her phone back on her pocket and continued finishing her paper works. She wants to go home as fast as she can knowing someone is trying her best to not show her boredom but judging from the two messages she received so far that person eventually failed. Big time!

 

About a minute or two into her work her phone buzzed once, twice and thrice. She received three messages. All from the same sender.

 

"I've got skittles in my mouth, wanna taste the rainbows?"

 

"Baby if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!"

 

"Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?"

 

Taeyeon laughed out loud at Jessica's cheesy as cheescake text messages. Her girlfriend always sends her cheesy messages everytime she is required to have an overtime indicating only one thing, Jessica is already at home, in bed, extremely bored and wants Taeyeon to come home already cause as Jessica would say she can't sleep a wink without her warm Taengoo to keep her warm and the famliar soft kisses from her Taengoo's soft lips.

 

Before Taeyeon could place her phone back on her pocket is beeped twice.

 

"There are people who say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Apparently, none of them have ever been in your arms."

 

Taeyeon felt herself blush at the message. Most of Jessica's text messages are filled with cheesiness but it never fails to make her heart feel warm.

 

Taeyeon then opened the second message and her head immediately landed a thud on the table after reading the message. That little doubt in her mind that her girlfriend is bored all flew away when the latter mentioned that one dreaded, restricted and taboo-like word accompanied by the  cheesiness.

 

"If you were a vegetable you'd be cute-cumber."

 

Sensing Jessica is close to losing her sanity she finally deciding to end the day and accompany her bored-as-hell love of her life. Taeyeon packed her things before heading out of her office but before she can take a step inside the elevator her phone beeped again.

 

"Me without you is like a nerd without braces, a shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces."

 

 

Taeyeon, still in her car stopping at the red light, her phone beeping. Before the red light could change Taeyeon hurriedly read the new message and a huge smile adorned her face immediately after reading.

 

"There's only one thing I want to change in you and that is your last name."

 

*********

 

The moment Taeyeon opened the front door she was immediately greeted by a blonde haired girl standing just a few steps away from her with a wide grin on her face showing her a gummy smile.

 

"Do you have a band-aid?"

 

Taeyeon hesitatingly shook her head half expecting something cheesy to come out from her girlfriend's mouth.

 

"Cause I scraped my knees falling for you."

 

Taeyeon chuckled before locking the door, removing her shoes and slowly made her way to the smiling blonde.

 

"How many slices of cheesecake did you eat this time baby?" Taeyeon said pecking on Jessica's nose.

 

"Uhmm...." Jessica tapped her chin thinking before cutely showing Taeyeon her two fingers and Taeyeon let out her infamous ahjumma laugh.

 

"No wonder the cheesiness of your text messages are on another level!" She pulled the blonde girl gently wrapping her in a hug. "I miss you Cheesica~"

 

"I miss you too Taengoo. So much!" Jessica said and returned the hug kissing Taeyeon's cheek. "I was looking for a lightbulb today..."

 

"Why? Do we have none working lights?" Taeyeon asked scanning their apartment for none working bulbs.

 

Jessica shook her head, "And it made me think of you and how you light up my world."

 

Taeyeon stood there motionless processing what Jessica had just said before she realized her girlfriend pulled out yet another cheesy pick-up line on her. She shook her head and dragged Jessica to their bedroom.

 

"I'm just gonna go and shower. I'll be back in a few minutes." Taeyeon said leaning a kiss on Jessica's waiting lips.

 

 

A few minutes later Taeyeon came out of the shower and was surprised to see Jessica waiting for her on the other side of the door almost bumping onto her on her way out.

 

Her heartbeat suddenly quickened its pace at the sight of Jessica looking at her like a predator spotting her prey.

 

"Wh-what?" Taeyeon started to stutter and took a step back.

 

"Did you just come out of the oven, cuz you're hot." the blonde said taking a step closer to Taeyeon, swaying her hips ily.

 

Taeyeon was tongue tied.

 

Out of nowhere Jessica carried her and laid her in bed. She supressed a gasp when Jessica straddled her hips and leaned to her ear. "Baby I'm no Fred Flinstone, but I can make your bedrock."

 

Taeyeon gulped hard. It looks like she's in for a long night of sweet passionate love with her one and only Cheesica. Not that she mind. Not at all.

 

 

*********

i feel like doing another pick-up line one-shot this time featuring jessica.

hope my fellow unbreakables enjoyed this.