erts Here, erts There, erts Everywhere

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

Everyone painfully looked on the side watching Taeyeon throw up at the bucket held up by one of the nurse, the other assisting the doctor. Thankfully Taeyeon finally stopped throwing up, exhaustion clearly visible on her face at the continuous and excessive throw ups.

 

A few seconds later Taeyeon steadied, her chest slowly rising up and down indicating she’s asleep and that the medicine finally took effect on her.

 

“How is she Doctor?”

 

Jessica, Taeyeon’s girlfriend asked the doctor while wiping her cheeks of tears.

 

“Her migraine attacks are getting lesser these days. Her vomiting a lot is just one of the effects of the medicine I gave her but she’s doing really good. Just make sure she’s not stressed out again and no work for now. It’s important to give migraine patients a lot of rest for a full recovery.”

 

They listened intently and mentally took note of everything the doctor told them.

 

 

*********

 

“Sica…”

 

Jessica looked up hearing her name being called by Taeyeon.

 

“What is it baby? Do you need something?”

 

Jessica furrowed her brows when Taeyeon didn’t respond and stared blankly infront of her. She bit her lips suppressing her squeal at the sight of Taeyeon pouting ever so cutely, which rarely happens. Like really really rare.

 

Jessica looked behind her when Taeyeon pointed at something or to be more specific someone. Her eyes squinted in disappointment when she sees two of their friends, Sooyoung and Yuri deliciously eating Red Velvet cake all the while teasing Taeyeon who isn’t allowed to eat anything sweet by the doctor.

 

“What are you two doing?”

 

The two immediately stopped making ic-like faces to Taeyeon when they heard the ice princess’ stern voice.

 

“Oh? Um eating of course…heheh.”

 

Yuri cheekily answered followed by a big nod from Sooyoung.

 

“Stop teasing Taengoo you two.”

 

Sooyoung faked a hurt expression holding onto her chest as she dramatically said.

 

“You’re accusing us Jung? We’re just quietly eating our three slices of Red Velvet Cake here.

 

The blonde raised a brow at the seemingly innocent answer from the shik shin.

 

“Why did you buy three slices of the cake when it’s just the two of you who’s going to eat?”

 

“Sooyoung is growing so she needs an extra slice. Right Soo?”

 

Jessica shook her head at the answer she knows why the two brought an extra slice, it’s to tease the sweets-lover girl in bed who is banned from eating anything sweet for the meantime.

 

Jessica turned back to Taeyeon only to see her girlfriend donning a deeper pout and glistening eyes. Turning again she sees the two idiots teasing Taeyeon again. Jessica was about to stand up and give the two a piece of her mind when a hand beat her and smacked the two in the head.

 

“I beat the bullies for you Taeyeon-ah.”

 

A short red haired girl sat on the other side of the bed opposite Jessica followed by two younger but taller girls.

 

“Komawo Sunkyu-ah…”

 

“You’re we-YAH! I told you my name is Sunny. S-U-N-N-Y! Understand?!”

 

Taeyeon giggled. “Ne~ Sunny-ah.”

 

“Berry good yo!”

 

Sunny and Taeyeon raised their palm up for a high five.

 

Taeyeon was in the middle of laughing when a paper ball hit her straight on the forehead. “YAH!” She glared at the laughing duo eating. “Why are these two here anyway?”

 

“Oh c’mon Taeng we’re here to visit you. We miss our buddy!”

 

Sooyoung hollered before taking a huge bite of the cake, much to the demise of the girl on bed.

 

“My hospital room is not a restaurant so take your eating somewhere else!”

 

“Stop being grumpy Taeng it’s not good for your health.”

 

Jessica gently her girlfriend’s hand to calm her down.

 

“Yoona-yah~”

 

Taeyeon whined to the younger girl standing behind Sunny as she pointed at the two girls eating.

 

“AHH!!!” “APPAAAA!!!!”

 

Taeyeon clapped her hands and laughed in delight seeing the two troublemakers rocking their body back and forth, rubbing their reddish foreheads after Yoona flicked them hard.

 

“Im Yoona that hurts!” Sooyoung glared at the girl who shrugged in return. “Seohyun-ah, you saw what Yoona did right? You should scold her for being violent.”

 

“Sorry unnie but you two deserve it.” Sooyoung and Yuri’s jaw dropped at the maknae’s words. “You shouldn’t bully the sick and Taeyeon unnie isn’t feeling well.”

 

Taeyeon laughed even louder at the maknae’s wise words.

 

 

 

The room started becoming chaotic with the arrival of their other friends. The current head count inside the room is 13, way more than the usual number allowed inside the room but thank goodness to Jessica’s connections with the director of the hospital they were allowed that many visitors.

 

Excluding the patient, Jessica, Sooyoung, Yuri, Sunny, Yoona, Seohyun, Krystal, Irene, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Wendy and Amber crowded the room making everything totally chaotic.

 

A quiet knock came unheard from inside the room before the door opened. The stunned nurse got the shock of her life when she sees how messy the room is but decided to keep mum knowing who these people are.

 

She responded to the bows she received from some of the people inside the room before she made way to the smiling girl in bed. She gave the girl a bow before she injected some liquid medicine to the girl’s IV Drop. She did a few checks here and there before filling in the chart to be passed to the doctor later.

 

“Miss, did you already inject the medicine on Taeyeon unnie’s IV drop?”

 

The nurse turned to her side and gave a nod to the girl standing beside her. She questioningly looked when two more girls followed and sat beside the girl looking so intently at the patient like they were expecting something amazing to happen.

 

“Don’t mind them, they’re like that everytime Taeyeon receives her medicine. They like the effect the medicine gives to Taeyeon. It amuses these idiots.”

 

Jessica answered the nurses’ unasked question like it’s the most natural thing to say.

 

The nurse giggles a bit at the sight of grown up girls looking like a kid at an amusement park before she finally made her exit.

 

“Anytime now Hyoyeon and Tiffany unnie…”

 

Yoona whispered to the older girl sitting beside her at the foot of the bed.

 

“Kyah!!! Taeng you’re so adorkable!”

 

The pink monster shouted when Taeyeon cutely waved at her like a little kid.

 

“Taeng can I adopt you?”

 

The blonde dance machine asked the girl when she waved at them again.

 

“I swear Taeyeon unnie looks super duper extra adorably cute when she’s high on medicine. She should take medicines more often.” The younger Jung whispered to Jessica’s ear. “Just look at your girl unnie, she’s…OH MY GOD YOU’RE SO CUTE TAEYEON UNNIE!!”

 

Krystal ran past her sister and joined Hyoyeon, Tiffany and Yoona ogling at the oldest girl who’s throwing heart signs at the three.

 

Jessica shook her head before turned upward to a smile. Taeyeon indeed looks so adorable and cute when she’s high on medicine.

 

Jessica looks around the room. She sees Yuri, Sunny and Wendy talking about something on the far end of the room.  On the other side, she laughs a bit at the sight of the Joo Hyun’s, Seohyun and Irene watching the vacuum cleaner Sooyoung and Amber most probably having a food battle.

 

“Sica~”

 

A voice broke Jessica out of her reverie. She turns and sees her girlfriend looking at her. Krystal made space for her sister.

 

“Do you need something Taengoo?”

 

Taeyeon gave her a shy nod.

 

“What is it then baby? Tell me.”

 

“Can I touch your melons?”

 

Loud choking sound resonated the room.

 

“YAH! Kim Byuntaeyeon I’m eating here! Take your erted mind some other time!”

 

Sooyoung hollered, still choking from the extremely bold and erted statement the older girl uttered.

 

Taeyeon pouted at Sooyoung. “But I wanna touch Sica’s melons…”

 

“Unnie…that’s…”

 

Seohyun couldn’t even finish her words and just embarrassingly looked down.

 

“Do you really want to touch them baby?”

 

Jessica asked her girlfriend.

 

“Yes.”

 

Taeyeon unashamedly answered without second thoughts.

 

“Okay then.”

 

Jessica said and smiled at her girlfriend only to be surprised when she heard chairs being dragged and the next thing she knows their friends  (except the younger normal ones, Seohyun, Yoona, Krystal, Irene, Wendy and Amber) now surround the two of them like how they usually do during their monthly movie nights at the dorm.

 

“What are you idiots doing?”

 

“We’re gonna watch.”

 

Sooyoung nonchalantly answered as she made herself comfortable on her seat.

 

Jessica raised a brow. “I thought you’re eating and don’t like Taeyeon’s request?”

 

“Like duh I’m so not gonna miss this for the world.”

 

“You can start now Jessi.” Tiffany added.

 

“GET OUT!”

 

Jessica screamed out loud and one by one grabbed her abnormal friends’ ears and dragged them out of the room.

 

“Oh c’mon Jess, we will just watch.”

 

“We’ll be quiet Sica. PROMISE!” Hyoyeon raised her pinky finger and the other quickly followed only to each receive a smack on the foreheads from the blonde.

 

“You’re acting like a mom who’s gonna feed her baby or something.”

 

Sunny said out of nowhere.

 

“That’s exactly what’s gonna happen unnies.”

 

Krystal said hooking her arms with the normal unnies as they exited the room giving the erted couple some privacy. The not-so-normal ones grudgingly followed them.

 

 

 

Jessica walked back to Taeyeon after she made sure the door is properly locked. She seductively swayed her hips ily for her now fully functioned erted girlfriend.

 

Jessica ed the first two buttons. “Are you ready baby?” Taeyeon eagerly nodded at her before she finished ing her shirt and unclasping the piece of clothing covering the prized possession her precious Taeyeon wants.

 

 

 

AT THE HOSPITAL CORRIDOR:

 

“Do you think they’re starting already?”

 

“Definitely! Those two don’t waste precious time when it comes to things like that.”

 

“I wonder how big Sica’s melons are for Taeyeon to be so obsessed with them.”

 

“How big are they Soojung?”

 

“Why are you asking me unnie?”

 

“You’re her sister I’m sure you’ve seen Jessi’s ies.”

 

“I’m not sure unnie all I know is sis is a C cup.”

 

“Oh they must be so squishy then.”

 

“And soft.”

 

“They must taste good.”

 

“Taeng is lucky to be the only person to have the privilege.”

 

“Hey! Sunny unnie is bigger than Sica unnie.”

 

“YAH!”

 

“Oh that’s right! Sunkyu-ah lemme see them.”

 

“YAHH!!!”

 

“Sunkyu me wanna touch!”

 

“Me two!”

 

“Me three!”

 

“YAHHH!!!!”

 

“Me four.”

 

“Me five and six.”

 

“KIM TAEYEON! JUNG JESSICA! THIS IS YOU TWO’S FAULT! AHHHH! HELP!!!!”

 

The passersby, hospital goers, patients and hospital staffs horribly looked at the no shame erted girls now gathered around one girl who’s screaming with all her might.

 

 

*********

what did I just write? Hahah! i just want something fun and chillax hehe.

i didnt proof read this btw so im sorry if there are spelling errors or grammars.

Its been a while fellow unbreakables!

Sorry for the long hiatus.

Just got my laptop back like more than two ago but I don’t have the strength to write again after losing chapters of my stories when I got my laptop back. I lost 4 chapters for Peeping Taeng, 2 chapters for Another Chance and the remaining chapters for my multi-shot Claim.

So I’m trying to get some inspiration again. Slowly but surely, so please bare with me.

 

Peeping Taeng and Another Chance is still on hiatus while I try to remember what I wrote from the lost chapters. I’m currently writing part 4 of Claim so please look forward to it. It might take slower though.

DO GIVE ME SOME STORY SUGGESTIONS. I NEED THEM.