For You to Kiss Me

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

"I bet you don't now how to kiss."

 

The girl in bed chuckled. "What makes you say that?"

 

"Because...you said it yourself you've never kissed anyone before. You've never even had your first kiss so I'm pretty sure you don't know how to."

 

"What kind of logic is that?"

 

"Mine."

 

"Sica just because I've never had my first kiss doesn't mean I don't know how to."

 

"Well I bet you don't even know how to move your lips and use your tongue when kissing."

 

Taeyeon who is lying on bed propped her elbows and looked at Jessica raising a brow on her. "Are you challenging me?"

 

Jessica watched Taeyeon from the mirror and smirked. "So what if I am? Are you gonna do something about it?"

 

"Nah, if I give in to you you might start to crave for my lips and kisses. My lips are irresistable after all." Taeyeon laid back on bed again.

 

Jessica laughed mockingly at Taeyeon. "Right. Or maybe you are just scared for me to find out just how bad of a kisser you are."

 

Taeyeon sat up from bed and looked at Jessica who is sitting in front of a mirror fixing her hair. "Oh really?"

 

Jessica looked up and saw Taeyeon slowly walking towards her in a y manner with a smirk on her face. Jessica stood up and spun aroud. Taeyeon walked closer to Jessica while the latter started backing out till she hit her closet and she can't step back anymore. Taeyeon placed one of her hand beside Jessica's face, due to their closeness Jessica can feel Taeyeon's hot breath on her face.

 

"Sica, just because you have experience in kissing doesn't make you better than me."

 

"I doubt that...you're probably a sloppy kisse-"

 

Taeyeon closed the gap and kissed her, sensually nibbling on Jessica's lower lip tugging on it lightly. Taeyeon then swiped her tongue on Jessica's upper lip asking for entrance in which Jessica immediately accepted opening for Taeyeon. When Taeyeon's tongue made in contact with Jessica's the latter moaned loudly. Taeyeon smirked when she heard Jessica's moan and then she broke the kiss.

 

"Bad kisser huh?" Taeyeon asked still regaining her breath. She smirked and placed one last peck on Jessica's lips and then went out of the room.

 

Jessica leaned on her closet door still trying to catch her breath. Jessica smiled triumphantly. "I knew it."

 

*********

"Help! Please help us, my friend is drowning." a tanned girl shouted.

 

"Yul?!"

 

"Taeng! Taeng help Jessica drowned from the pool!"

 

"What?!" the tanned girl now known as Yuri or Yul pointed to where Jessica is. 

 

Taeyeon's eyes widened when she saw her friend Jessica lying on the side of the pool showing no signs of movement. Yuri walked to Jessica and kneeled beside her, checking to see if she's breathing on her nose and then checking her pulse. "Taeng, she's not breathing and I don't know how to do CPR."

 

"Wait, I know how to do it, move aside." Taeyeon started doing CPR on Jessica and seconds later Jessica's eyes opened.

 

"Taengoo?"

 

Taeyeon heaved a sigh of relief. "Sica? Thank goodness you're okay."

 

"Thank you for saving me Taeyeon-ah." Jessica said half-smiling and half-smirking.

 

*********

 

"Taeyeon-ah, c'mon let's dance." Jessica said pulling Taeyeon up from her seat.

 

"Jess you know I don't do dance." Taeyeon answered back and sat back again.

 

"Oh c'mon! Taeyeon we're here to party don't be such a kill joy." Jessica forcefully dragged Taeyeon out to the dance floor. Placing Taeyeon's hands on her hips and wrapping her own on Taeyeon's neck. "OMO!"

 

"What? What's wrong?"

 

"My ex-boyfriend is here. And he is coming closer." Jessica quickly grabbed Taeyeon's face who is about to turn around and look to where Jessica's ex-boyfriend is. Jessica placed her lips on Taeyeon's the latter's eyes widened from the contact but kissed her back a second later.

 

"Is...he...still there?" Taeyeon asked while gulping for air.

 

Jessica smiled at Taeyeon. "Nope. Already left."

 

*********

 

"So how was it?"

 

Jessica smiled at her friend who was walking beside her. "Amazing. Beyond amazing."

 

"I know, I can tell just by looking at the smile on your face. You know, instead of faking stuffs you can just straighforwardly ask her."

 

"If I remember correctly you were the one who suggested this."

 

"Yes I did suggest it but what I really meant is to ask her straighforwardly and not like faking stuffs.

 

"But what if she rejects me?"

 

"You'll never know it unless you try. And besides the two of you kissed...how many times already?"

 

"Thrice...but I don't think the second one counts since she's just performing CPR on me." Jessica answered.

 

"That still counts since her lips touched yours so it's thrice, and she didn't reject you or slap you or anything, am I right?"

 

"Nope she didn't because she didn't know I was insulting her on purpose the first time, pretended to die from drowning the second time and pretended that my ex-boyfriend was there the third time just for her to kiss me."

 

"So just ask her then!"

 

"It's not that easy Yul. What would I say? Taeyeon-ah, I love you and I want to kiss you so-"

 

"I think that's even way better than insulting, pretending to drown and faking that your ex-boyfriend is there." someone form behind cut Jessica's off and Jessica froze at the voice, she knows that voice very very well.

 

Jessica turned to Yuri and the latter smiled at her. "You can thank me later, see you later Jess." Jessica stared at Yuri's disappearing back, she swallowed hard when the person behind her cleared .

 

The person then stood in front of Jessica. "So..."

 

"So?"

 

"Is there something you want to say Sica?"

 

"Taeyeon-ah..."

 

"Mmhh?"

 

"Kiss me..."

 

Taeyeon smiled and closed the gap. "That wasn't so hard to ask, right?" Taeyeon asked after breaking the kiss and Jessica nodded. "Is there anything else you want to tell me?"

 

"I love you Taeyeon-ah." they closed the gap once again.

 

"Anything else?" Taeyeon asked again with a sweet smile on her face forehead touching Jessica's

 

"Be my girlfriend?" Jessica asked, she smiled when Taeyeon gave her a firm nod. "Taeyeon?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"Kiss me again." Taeyeon and Jessica closed the distance between their lips for a hungry kiss, tongues entwined.

 

Taeyeon pulled away a bit her lips just a strand of hair away from Jessica's. "So...do you think I'm a bad kisser?"

 

Jessica shook her head. "Nope. I've always known you're a great kisser."

 

"And how did you know?"

 

"I just know. Now kiss me again Kim Taeyeon!"

 

"Demanding are we now?" Taeyeon chuckled and Jessica just shrugged her shoulders. "But I like that. And Jessica?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I've always wanted to kiss you too, just so you know." and Taeyeon pulled her now girlfriend flush against her body and kissed Jessica fully on the lips making her girlfriend smile and moan in the kiss.

 

 

*********

i added yuri's character since its her birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y KKABYUL!!!!

 

and i hope you guys enjoyed this one-shot, coz i really did. (it's not wrong to be all giggly with your own story, right? keke) 

ENJOY THIS FELLOW UNBREAKABLES! AND THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS, SUBSCRIBING AND READING<3