Claim Part 1

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

Jessica was busy packing her bag when her bedroom door burst open surprising her and made her trip on her foot.

 

“Unnie~”

 

Jessica gave her younger sister a glare before she went back to her closet to grab a few more clothes.

 

“Uhm sis are you sure you’re just going on a camping trip or moving house.”

 

Jessica looked at her sister Krystal. “What do you mean?”

 

“What I mean is, by the amount of clothes you’re packing right now it doesn’t look like you’re going on a two day camping trip.”

 

The older Jung looked at her packed bags before looking back at the younger one. “That’s just enough for me.”

 

Krystal sighed. “Sis we’re only going to be away for two days but it looked like you packed good enough for a week.”

 

“Nope that’s enough for me and mind your own packing. Now shoo!” Jessica shoved her sister out of her bedroom but ended up bumping her face on her sister’s back when the latter stopped. “Ow that hur-“ She looks up and sees her younger sister slyly grinning at her. “What?” She asked her, only to be annoyed when the younger’s smile widened. “You look like an idiot smiling like that Krys.” Jessica exclaimed chuckling seeing her sister’s smile turn to a pout.

 

The younger Jung’s smile returned before she leaned to whisper on Jessica’s ear. “Kim…Tae…Yeon…” Krystal pulled away smiling before she triumphally ran back to her own room after seeing her older sister’s flustered face, she made sure to lock her room before doing a small countdown with her fingers. “5…4…3…”

 

“YAH JUNG SOOJUNG! OPEN THE DOOR! NOW!”

 

She laughed hearing her sister scream. “N-O-W! Right now!” Krystal finished her sister’s words for her.

 

“Yaahhhhh! If you do-” Knowing her sister’s short patience she hastily opened her door once again catching her sister off guard and she fell on Krystal's arms. “You-“

 

“Oh my god sis did you pack that thing already?” Krystal quickly directed the attention on something else.

 

Jessica closed before asking. “What thing?”

 

“You know that thing that would help you catch Taeyeon’s attention.”

 

“What thing are you talking about Krys and where are your manners? She’s older than you so call her Taeyeon unnie.”

 

Krystal clicked her tongue in disagreement. “Kay fine. Taeyeon unnie.”

 

“Good. Now what was that thing you were referring to?”

 

“You’re really a pabo Je-Ow!” Krystal furiously rubbed her forehead, the spot where Jessica flicked hard. “Goodness Jessi you are so violent!” She raised both her arms shielding her face when she sees her older sister raising her arm. “Jessi, Taeyeon unnie is a calm, kind and nice person she won’t like someone who is violent.” Jessica quickly dropped her hand much to the relief of Krystal. “Whew! Okay as I was saying before you started becoming an amazon woman – hey I’m just kidding!” She quickly corrected when she sees Jessica’s icy cold glare. “Okay serious time. As I was saying, that thing that would catch Taeyeon unnie’s attention.”

 

“Krystal. Jung. Soojung. If you don’t tell me straight what THAT thing is I’m so gonna burn those game consoles of yours and burn all your other gaming devices.”

 

“Hehe that is if you can find them.” Krystal laughed at her.

 

Jessica eyed her younger sister before crossing her arms on her chest her chin held up high.

 

“Your Xbox 360 hidden on your left closet beneath the grey fedora your bestfriend Suzy gave on your 19th birthday, your Playstation 3 above your closet, Playstation 4 behind the books on your study table, your Wii on a box underneath your bed hidden under your stash of fashion magazines.” Krystal’s eyes widened. “Do you want me to tell you where you hid all you handheld game consoles like Nintendo DS, PSP or your beloved Nintendo 3DS Krystal Jung Soojung?” The younger Jung shrunk and shook her head. “Good. Now tell me.”

 

“Bikini.” Krystal said as she admitted her defeat towards her older sister.

 

“What do you mean bikini? How would a bikini help me catch Taeyeon’s attention?”

 

Krystal sighed loudly at her dense sister. “Sis tell me which part of your body you’re most comfortable of?”

 

“Everything.” Jessica answered without second thought.

 

Krystal rolled her eyes. “Very humble Jessi very hum-“

 

“That’s it gonna burn all your game consoles!” Jessica said and ran inside Krystal’s bedroom.

 

“Sooyeon unnie~ Princess Jessica~ My beautiful and gorgeous sister I’m just kiddin’!” the younger flashed the older one a toothy grin as she hold her sister’s arm stopping her from burning her babies.

 

“This is your last chance Jung Soojung. Speak!”

 

“Okay. I was asking you which part of your body you’re most comfortable of and you very humbly said everything,” Krystal cupped her sister’s mouth stopping her from talking, “Guys and even girls complemented on your body the most. Most especially the guys, I’ve heard guys say your body is so ‘bang worthy’…” Krystal quoted and she looked to see her sister’s reaction. “How come you have no reaction?”

 

“I have to react?” Jessica idiotically asked.

 

“Jess I just said guys complemented your body you should be flattered and all.”

 

“Nope I’m not flattered those guys are probably just lusting over me with their raging hormones and you know most guys think with their…you know that thing hanging between their legs and not with their brain.”

 

“Eww…you’re so gross.” Krystal’s face scrunched up at Jessica’s words.

 

Jessica laughed. “Admit it, it’s true though.”

 

Krystal thought for a second before agreeing with her sister. “They do.”

 

“Okay…now we are out of topic again.”

 

“As I was saying for the nth time people complement your body the most so you should use that as a weapon to lure Taeyeon unnie in bed and make-AHHHH!!!“ Krystal shrieked in pain when Jessica smacked her forehead with her palm.

 

“Who said I’m trying to get inside Taeyeon’s pants?!”

 

“You’re not?”

 

Jessica blushed. “N-no I’m no-not!”

 

“Then why are you blushing and stuttering?” Krystal sister. She quickly stopped her teasing when her sister stared at her closet where some of her game consoles are hidden. “Okay okay just kidding. What I’m saying sis is you can attract Taeyeon unnie with you glorious body. No one can resist your body sis and I’m sure Taeyeon unnie is one of them.”

 

“Krys you’re making it sound like Taeyeon is one of those erted guys out there and not to mention you are making me sound like a wh*re or something.”

 

“Jessi…Jessi…Jessi…that’s just my suggestion and I think that’s the easiest way to get her attention unless you want to do it the harder and longer way. I mean the camp is only for two days Jessi it’s your only chance for now.”

 

Jessica played with the button on her shirt as she thought of Krystal’s words. “Okay then…”

 

“Okay what?”

 

“I’ll do what you just said.”

 

“Great! Now go and find your bestest and most eye catching bikini now shoo!” Krystal pushed her sister just like how the latter pushed her a while ago but Jessica is now in a playful mood, she stiffened her body making it hard for Krystal to push her. “Yah!”

 

“Why are so eager to push me away baby sis?”

 

“Because…” Krystal huffed trying to push her sister again.

 

“Because what?” Jessica teased again.

 

“Uh! Because I need to find new hiding place for my game consoles.”

 

Jessica laughed out loud. “Sis our house is not that big so you don’t have that much place to hide them. I’ll still find out where you're hiding them.”

 

“I hate you!” Krystal exclaimed amusing her older sister more.

 

Jessica gave her sister flying kisses. “I love you Kryssie~”

 

“I hate you! Go away! You’re ugly, you’re mom’s ugly.”

 

Jessica laughed even louder. “! We’re sisters, we have the same mom!”

 

Krystal glared at her sister. “And Taeyeon unnie got you whipped!” She countered.

 

“She did.” Jessica nonchalantly agreed.

 

“And you are agreeing with me?!”

 

“No use in disagreeing when its true.”

 

“You’re a lovestruck idiot.”

 

“I really am.”

 

“Okay Miss lovestruck idiot leave now and go daydream about your precious Taeyeon in your own room.”

 

Jessica shook her head up and down before skipping to the direction of her bedroom.

 

Krystal smiled seeing her sister acting like a total lovestruck idiot. “She’s so inlove with Taeyeon unni.”

 

 

 

"10: 30pmKrystal buried her face deep onto her pillow trying with all her might to ignore her lovestruck sister’s aegyo filled voice from the other room.

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah~ Taengoo~ Taengbaby~ My Taeddy bear~”

 

 

*ACHOO*

 

Taeyeon sneezed again for the nth time that day and rubbed her nose in irritation.

 

“Why do I feel like someone is calling out to me?”

 

She rubbed her arms suddenly feeling goosebumps running up her arms.

 

 

*********

Another multi part story. I know its all jungsis for part 1 but taeyeon will make her appearance on part 2 hehe. WHATYA GUYS THINK OF PART 1??

 

Thank you to all those who appreciated Unresponsive, it's hard to not give that story a happy ending considering all the hardship they went through most especially jessica who have been very very very patient in waiting for taeyeon.

 

If you enjoyed the stories please do subscribe, comment and upvote. Thanks for taking the time to read fellow unbreakables.