Pain

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

A loud sound of skin slapping echoed throughout the place. As two people stood there bewildered when the petite girl slapped the guy beside the other girl.

 

"How long?"

 

"Taeng..."

 

"I said how long?!"

 

"A month..." the other girl answered looking at the floor.

 

"A month..." Taeyeon repeated looking at the two people in front of her in disbelief. "A month you two have been cheating behind my back." Taeyeon spoke calmly. Just minutes ago she came back home from her business trip outside of the country only to be surprised at the sight in the living room. Her girlfriend Jessica and her older brother Jaejoong making out. There she was in a far away place doing everything she can for her and Jessica and never once did the latter ever left her mind, she wondered if her girlfriend ate or if she is not feeling cold in this cold weather just to find out two of the most important people in her life are cheating behind her back. Taeyeon let out a chuckle making the two other occupants look at her. 

 

Jessica took a step towards Taeyeon. "Taengoo-"

 

"Shut up! Shut the up!" Jessica and Jaejoong were stunned at the words Taeyeon just spit out. Taeyeon never ever cursed in her life, it's not in her nature. "You!" Taeyeon pointed at Jessica. "From now on you don't have the right to say my name. And you," she then pointed to her brother, "You, from now on forget you even have a sister, as a matter of fact, you two consider Kim Taeyeon dead coz that's basically what you two did. YOU. KILLED. ME." Tears started to fall from Taeyeon's eyes. "I can't believe two of the most important people in my life would do this behind my back. The person I loved will all of my life and the person who I looked up to since I was born."

 

"Taeng..."

Taeyeon..."

 

Jessica and Jaejoong both said at the same time trying to hold on to a shaking Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon took three steps back. "Don't you two dare hold me. You two ing disgust the hell out of me!!!" Taeyeon fisted her hands before she let out a chuckle and stared at the floor blankly tears falling on the floor, "It's a good thing I came home though, at least I got to know the truth before I make myself an idiot even longer." She looked at the two infront of her, anger and hated written all over her face, "I'll make sure our paths never cross ever again. I'm deleting all and each and every connection I had with the two of you. I hope you two live a happy life knowing you just killed someone who gave all her love and trust to the both of you." 

 

Jessica grabbed Taeyeon's arm when she saw the latter making her way to the front door, "Taengoo!"

 

Taeyeon quickly pulled her arm back. "Shut up! I told you, you don't have the right to call me that anymore. I don't ever want to hear my name coming out of your filthy mouth!" Taeyeon turned to the direction of the front door again but felt Jessica grab onto her arm once again, the anger and hatred she is feeling inside is killing her. Never in her life she wanted to kill someone so badly. She harshly pulled her arm back making Jessica fall hard on the ground making her wince at the pain. Jaejoong who stood behind Jessica immediately ran to Jessica's side pulling her to stand.

 

"Taeng tha-" Taeyeon stopped him from speaking with a slap even harder than the first one.

 

"I HATE YOU! I HATE THE BOTH OF YOU. I HOPE THE TWO OF YOU BURN IN ING HELL!! I don't ever want to see the both of you again. Don't ever show your faces to me cause the two of you don't have any idea how much I want to just kill you both right now!"

 

Taeyeon ran out of the place slamming the door as hard as she can and went to her car. She drove her car with no direction in mind. She hit her head again and again for being stupid and hit the steering wheel hard to the point where she's sure bruises would appear on her hands. She tightly gripped the steering wheel her knuckles turning white. She pressed the gas hard thus making her speed even more faster, she looked at her left hand to the silver band wrapped in her ring finger. Her heart clenched painfully, "I want to disappear now. The pain...it's too painful...please...please just take all this pain away..." Taeyeon cried her heart out clutching onto her shirt where her heart is. Her eyes widened for a second when she saw bright lights appear in front of her like a slow motion. She closed her eyes and let out a small smile and whispered, "Thank you..."

 

*********

super angst!! this is my first ever attempt of writing angst.

the reason i did this? i dreamt of this last night and ever since i woke up it never left my mind that's why i decided to put it here.

i know my fellow unbreakables don't like angst (me too) but it'll help if you guys give me a comment on my first attempt of an angst story...thanks.