Best Halloween Ever!

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

late halloween one-shot that suddenly came to my mind, keke

----------

 

TAEYEON'S POV [1 DAY AFTER THE PARTY]

 

Halloween is just a day to go. Me, my girlfriend and some of our closest friends decided to have our very own small halloween party which is going to be held at Hyoyeon's place.

 

My girlfriend Jessica went out with her American friends Tiffany, Nicole and Min to pick out her halloween costume while I'm at home busy searching the internet for my halloween costume. Initially, I wanted to cosplay Olaf from the movie animation Frozen but my oh so beloved girlfriend told me not to coz it's not even scary.

 

 

-FLASHBACK-

"Taengoo what're you going to wear for the party tomorrow?"

 

"I'm planning to be Olaf!" I cheerfully answered her with a huge grin on my face.

 

*SLAP*

 

"What the...what the heck is that for?!" I asked Jessica while soothing the pain, red handprint visible on my left thigh.

 

"It's a halloween party Taengoo!"

 

"That's why I'm wearing my Olaf costume."

 

"NO! You're so not doing that."

 

"Waeyoooo?? I wanted to cosplay olaf so badly. I even bought Olaf costume already!" I whined at my girlfriend, crossed my arms and sulked on the side.

 

"No Kim Taeyeon. No olaf for you. N-O. NO! Understand?" Jessica said sternly.

 

"Wae? Wae? Wae?????" I asked her again shaking my body in bed and hitting the pillows throwing tantrums in bed like a 5 year old kid denied of candy.

 

"When I say no I mean no. I'm serious Taengoo, no kisses for you for a week if you come to that party as olaf." Jessica stood up and walked to the front door before she halted her steps there, "I'll see you tomorrow baby." she gave me a flying kiss and walked out of the place.

 

"Meanie...now what am I going to wear now?" I stood up and walked to my closet. I frowned when I saw my Olaf costume. I walked back and plopped in my bed face buried on my pillow groaning now and then. 'What should I wear? What should I wear?' 

 

*DENG!*

 

I quickly sat up. And just like that a lightbulb appeared on my head. "Heheheh payback time my baby Jung!" I said to no one while rubbing my hands together. An evil smirk visible on my face.

 

 

-DAY OF THE PARTY [HYOYEON'S PLACE]-

Looking at myself in front of the mirror I gave myself the biggest grin I could ever muster. I'm so proud of myself. Sica will sooooo love this costume of mine. Hahahah! After checking myself for the last time I grabbed a cape to cover myself and went out of Hyoyeon's bathroom. On my way out I bumped into Hyoyeon's.

 

"Oh Taeng there you are. What's with the cape? Is that your halloween costume for later?" Hyoyeon asked me while scanning me from head to toe.

 

"Yup!" 

 

"Are you going to be the Grimm? I thought you're going to be olaf?"

 

"Sica doesn't want me to so as a payback for that I'm going to punish her tonight kekeke."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

When Hyoyeon asked me the question I pulled her inside the bathroom with me. Minutes later the two of us went out, Hyoyeon having the same huge smile/grin on her face as mine.

 

"This is going to be the scariest halloween for your girlfriend Taeng. I can't wait to see Jessi's reaction. This is your bestest plan Taeng, ever!" Hyoyeon said, her hands flailing in the air.

 

"I know right. I'm such a genius!" I agreed to her proudly with my head held high.

 

 

AN HOUR LATER [NO ONE'S POV]

"Jess where is your girlfriend?" Sooyoung asked Jessica.

 

"Taengoo said she's already here she's probably just fixing herself."

 

"Jess where is Taeyeon-ah?" this time Sunny asked her.

 

"She's-"

 

"Hi guys!" Hyoyeon appeared out of nowhere with a plate of cake on her hand.

 

"Oh Hyoraengi have you seen Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked.

 

Hyoyeon looked at Tiffany then at everyone then at Jessica and smirked at her and then back to Tiffany. "Oh~ Taeyeonnie's going to be here in a while."

 

Jessica narrowed her eyes at Hyoyeon. "Why are you smiling like that?"

 

"Oh nothing nothing. I'm just happy. Tonight's going to be the best halloween party evah!!"

 

"And why is that?" Yuri questioned also weirded out by Hyoyeon's weird creepy smile.

 

"You'll see." Hyoyeon aswered while looking at Jessica.

 

"Okay that's it! Spit it out Kim Hyoyeon!" Jessica hollered and grabbed Hyoyeon's arm.

 

"Spit it out?"

 

"Yes spit it out!"

 

Hyoyeon then spit out the pieces of cake she was munching.

 

"What the hell! Omg that is so disgusting!" everyone shouted.

 

"What? Jessica said to spit it out."

 

"Not the food you dumbo!" Jessica said and smacked Hyoyeon at the back of her head.

 

"Well what are-"

 

"Oh Taeyeon unnie is he-eer..." Seohyun choked on her words, stunned at the sight she is seeing. Yoona and Sooyoung who's just standing beside Seohyun started laughing their butts off at what they see. 

 

Taeyeon walked to her friends and stood in front of Jessica and cutely waved her hand at her girlfriend. "Hi Sica baby! Like my halloween costume?" Taeyeon asked Jessica grinning at her like a dork. Everyone started laughing out loud when they finally saw what Taeyeon is wearing but the laughter was cut off when a loud dolphin-like scream echoed throughout the place.

 

"KYAH!!!!!!!!! TAE FREAKING YEON!!!! HOW DARE YOU WEAR A CUCUMBER COSTUME!!!!!" Jessica shouted on top of her lungs and started smacking Taeyeon with a plastic broom courtesy of Sunny who is cosplaying a witch.

 

Everyone laughed out loud at the scene. Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Hyoyeon are rolling on the floor, literally.

 

"Haha...baby...y-you...haha...said I can't w-wear...o-olaf...hahahaha...so I decided to wear this instead." Taeyeon said failing at trying to hold in her laughter.

 

"Out of all the costumes out there you picked a cucumber? A freakin' cucumber?!!"

 

"What's wrong with a cucumber costume?" Taeyeon asked Jessica innocently although she really knows the reason why her girlfriend is acting like this. Taeyeon managed to hold onto Jessica's self-improvised weapon, she then took out something from her 'self-made cucumber pouch'. "By the way baby I have something for you." Jessica stopped trying to take back the plastic broom from Taeyeon's hold and held out her hand. After Taeyeon placed the thing on top of Jessica's hand she started running for her life.

 

"KYAH!!!!!" Jessica screamed again when she finally saw what Taeyeon had placed on her hand. A piece of cucumber. Jessica threw it as far as she can. "JERKYEON!!! I'M SO GONNA KILL YOU!!!!" Jessica kept on shouting while running after her girlfriend.

 

HellSica unleashed!!!!

 

Their friends stood on the side holding onto their aching stomach because of laughing too much. They're all watching Jessica trying to catch Taeyeon while the midget kid is trying to run for her life with a huge smile on her face.

 

"Told you guys this would be the best halloween party ever!" Hyoyeon whispered to them the others gave her an agreeing nod smiling at the couple running around the place.

 

Taeyeon stopped beside the couch. "I LOVE YOU JESSICA JUNG!" Taeyeon hollered, her arms over her head making a heart sign at Jessica.

 

With a smile on her face Jessica stopped running and stood at the opposite side of the couch and responded, "I love you too Kim Taeyeon." also making a heart sign on top of her head. "But I'm still gonna kill you!" and started running after Taeyeon again.

 

 

**********

my first attempt on a funny one-shot (although i'm not really sure if you guys find it funny too).

i really had fun doing this. i can clearly imagine taeyeon in a cucumber costume i bet she would look so dorky in it. LOL!

hope you guys liked this shot even though i just made it now.

do tell me if you guys liked this shot.