Making Her Jealous [Part 2 Final?]

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

continuation from part 1...

 

 

After the happenings at the gym I went straight to my next class which is History class. The moment I took a step inside the classroom I felt goosebumps on my arms and when I looked up I saw Taeyeon's close friends Yuri, Yeeun, Bora and Sunny all glaring at me. I looked towards the furthest seat, Taeyeon's seat and noticed that she wasn't there. I heard someone clearing their throat, I spun around and saw our professor behind me. Igave him a bow and quickly walked to my seat ignoring all the glares Taeyeon's friends are shooting at me.

 

Class ended without any sign of Taeyeon. And it was the same for the next 3 days. I tried calling and texting her saying I was just kidding and I'm not really going out on a date with Jaejoong but to no avail all of them went unanswered. I felt guilty and most of all scared, I can't get in contact with Taeyeon, all her friends avoided me and it's scaring the sh*t out of me that I don't know where she is and how she is.

 

Fourth day came and still no answer from Taeyeon. Today I was determined to find out where Taeyeon is. I'm gonna swallow my pride and ask Taeyeon's friends personally on her whereabouts.

 

When I was near the front entrance of the classroom I heard a very familiar laugh. Taeyeon. I quickened my pace. I froze at the front entrance of the room and saw Taeyeon laughing along with her friends. 'She seems okay.'

 

One of Taeyeon's friends, Sunny stopped laughing when she saw me at the entrance. The others noticed it and followed Sunny's gaze to me, the moment Taeyeon made eye contact with me my heart start beating faster, I miss her a lot. Three days of not seeing her after my stupid attempt to get her jealous just because I was curious to see her reaction.

 

I felt my heart drop when Taeyeon broke our eye contact and turned away from me and went back to talking with her friends acting as if she didn't see me. 'Is she mad at me because of the what I did?''

 

"Jess?" I heard someone speak from behind me, I turned around and saw Sooyoung looking at me like she pities me. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon also tried to contact Taeyeon and ask her friends where she is but they didn't get any answer from them. Just when I was about to ask her why she's looking at me like that a loud voice boomed at the back entrance of the classroom.

 

"Taeyeonnie~" a young black haired tall girl entered and ran straight towards Taeyeon's direction and hugged her tight. My heart clenched at the sight in front of me, I felt my stomach churn when Taeyeon chuckled and reciprocated the unknown girl's hug. All her friends laughed while watching the two interact. 

 

"Guys good news! Professor Park won't attend class today, he has to attend an important meeting so no classes this morning!" Luna shouted from behind me. I would have felt my ears bursting at her loud voice if it weren't for the sight of Taeyeon hugging another girl.

 

Everyone screamed at the good news. Taeyeon and her clique stood up and walked to my direction. I held my breath. I felt sick in my stomach when Taeyeon just walked past without even taking a glance at me. I turned to look at Taeyeon who is walking at the school corridor.

 

"Yoona-yah where do you want to go now?" I heard Yuri asked. I quickly assumed that the unknown girls name is Yoona and they all seem very close to her.

 

"Anywhere Taeyeonnie wants to go~" the Yoona girl answered in her aegyo-ish voice while linking arms with Taeyeon.

 

I clenched my fist at this and stomped to their direction and quickly unlinked this Yoona girl's arm with Taeyeon's. They all looked shocked at my actions. My possessive side showing at that instant. "Taengoo~ who is this?" I asked while putting an arm on her hips.

 

"Oh Jessica-ssi, this is Yoona my-"

 

"What?" I cut her words when I heard her call me Jessica-ssi.

 

"What do you mean by what?" Taeyeon asked me still looking at Yoona, not even sparing me a glance.

 

"Taeyeon..."

 

"Taeng c'mon, let's go, Yoona must be hungry now. Excuse us Jessica-ssi." Yuri said and pulled Taeyeon away from me. I waited for Taeyeon to turn and look back at me, but she didn't. 'She just called me Jessica-ssi.' Tears start to form on my eyes.

 

"Jessi..." someone called me from behind my back but I was too weak to even move but I know it was Hyoyeon.

 

"Is this what your telling me Hyo?" I asked still looking at the now empty corridor.

 

"What?" she asked me gently.

 

"Karma is a b*tch," I whispered slowly, tears falling from my eyes.