Just the Two of Us [Final]

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

A DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING

 

Krystal and Jessica are at the hotel lobby where the wedding will be held the next day.

 

"Sis, mom and dad said you are needed at the wedding hall right now." Krystal heard her older sister sigh painfully. She feels her sister's pain. I mean who wouldn't be when your precious big sister will be wedded of to someone she doesn't even have any feelings for and to add to the pain her sister is already in a stable and happy relationship with Kim Taeyeon. Their mom and dad are aware of Jessica's relationship with another girl which they really despise. Their parents told them they are marrying Jessica for her own good but she knows better, she and Jessica knows better that it is just for the business sake.

 

The siblings then went to the wedding hall. Jessica and her soon-to-be husband practiced walking down the aisle. Jessica's walked down the aisle emotionless. Krystal's heart would crack a little everytime she would see her sister in that state. Ever since their parents announced to them that she is getting married to some guy she would always witness her sister cry herself to sleep.

 

 

"Jessica." Jessica stopped on her tracks when she heard her parents calling her, she was about to head out of the wedding hall after the final practice.

 

"You need to take a full rest for the wedding tomorrow. You need to be in great shape." her mother said.

 

Jessica didn't respond nor did she look back, shrugging her shoulders and started walking again.

 

"Sooyeon, you know it's for your sake we're doing this." her mom said.

 

Krystal saw a tear falling from her sister's eye. She can't stand this. "For her own sake or for the business sake?" Krystal spoke and faced her parents. "Since when is making your own daughter marry someone she doesn't even know for her own sake?!" the younger Jung spoke even louder.

 

"Don't you dare raise your voice on us Jung Soojung!" her dad warned the younger Jung. "This is for your sister's future."

 

"Whatever..." Jessica finally said. "Let's go Krys." holding onto her baby sister's hand they walked out of the hall and to their hotel room ignoring their parents voices calling out to them.

 

---------

 

They are infront of room 459, the room their parents assigned to them. Jessica was about to insert the card key when Krystal grabbed her arm and walked further into the hallway and into another room.

 

"Krys where are we going? Our room is back there."

 

"I won't let anyone ruin my sister's happiness." Krystal muttered under her breath.

 

Jessica looked at her sister confused. "What do you mean?"

 

"Just follow me."

 

The two stopped at room 474. Krystal grabbed a card key from her purse and gave it to Jessica.

 

"What is this?"

 

"Duh a card key of course."

 

Jessica rolled her eyes at the obvious answer. "Pabo! Of course I know it's a card key what I-"

 

"It's the key to your happiness." Krystal pulled Jessica in for a hug. "You can thank me later." and pushed her to the door and walked away leaving her alone.

 

"Krys? Yah! Jung Soojung!"

 

Krystal wave at her without even looking. "I'll be right back. I love you sis!"

 

"That pabo. Aish what am I supposed to do?" Jessica looked at the door infront of her. After pondering she finally decided to slide the card key in. She looked around the place seeing as there is nothing different or weird with her surroundings. "Oookaaaaayyy." with a sigh Jessica walked to the window and checked out the view from above. From afar Jessica could see the Han River which reminded her of her and Taeyeon's nightly walk at the riverside. "Taengoo..."Jessica let out a squeal when she felt slender hands wrapped around her waist and a calming soothing voice that never fails to warm her heart.

 

 

"You called me?" Jessica spun around and her eyes bulged when she saw Taeyeon infront of her.

 

"Taengoo? Baby is that you?" Jessica reached for Taeyeon's cheek to see if she is real of just her imagination. When she felt warm hand placed on top of her hand that was on the other girl's cheek Jessica cried loudly and hugged the girl as tight as she can. "Taengoo! Taengoo!"

 

"Shh...baby it's okay. I'm here now." Taeyeon soothed the blonde's back planting a kiss on her temple. Taeyeon pulled away from the hug and kissed Jessica passionately whispering I love you everytime they would break away for air. After a short while Taeyeon led Jessica to the couch making Jessica sit on her lap. "I miss you babe."

 

"I miss you too Taengoo. But...but why are you here?"

 

"I'm here to take you away." Taeyeon said nonchalantly.

 

"Eh?"

 

"What? You think I would just allow someone else to marry you? You are my girl Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Only mine." the brunette confidently said with a sweet smile on her face.

 

Jessica smiled widely at Taeyeon's claim and buried her face on the crook of Taeyeon's neck inhaling the intoxicating scent she loved the most. "Yes, Jessica Jung Sooyeon only belongs to Kim Taeyeon."

 

"Good! Now we have to go now."

 

Jessica pulled away and looked at her girlfriend. "Go where?"

 

"Away from here."

 

"Away from here? Like...run away from here?"

 

"Yup!" Taeyeon grinned at her, her smile fade away when Jessica didn't respond. "You don't want to?"

 

"NO! I mean, yes I would love to run away with you Taengoo as long as I am with you.

 

"Okay. C'mon let's go. Your stuffs are all here and Krystal will bring your passport any minu-" Taeyeon trailed when she heard the doorbell rang. "Oh that must be her."

 

Seconds later Krystal appeared behind Taeyeon. "Hi sis!" Krystal cheerfully said. "Here, got your passport now."

 

"What? How? When?"

 

"No time for explaining Jess."

 

"But...how did..."

 

"Okay long story short Taeyeon unnie called me and asked for my help to take you away from here and me being the bestest, most awesomest and most gorgeous baby sister of course I agreed, your happiness always comes first and I know Taeyeon unnie can give you that happiness so I agreed. Anyway enough of that, you and Taeyeon unnie have to go now. N-O-W. Now!"

 

Jessica chuckled at her baby sister trying to impersonate her. "How about you? I can't just leave you here alone. What if they force you to marry someone just like what they did to me?"

 

"Krys come with us." Taeyeon spoke or more like commanding the younger Jung.

 

"I'll stay here. Don't worry I will be okay...for now. I'm still in high school so I'm pretty sure they won't marry me of just yet. And if they do that I will come find you two and you will take me away, right?" the younger Jung asked playfully.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica laughed at her. "Of course we will!"

 

"No doubt about that." Taeyeon added. "And besides you are like our big daughter."

 

Krystal laughed out loud. "Speaking of daughter I expect a nephew very soon okay?"

 

"Yah!" Jessica lightly pushed her sister blushing madly.

 

Seeing her blushing girlfriend Taeyeon wrapped an arm on Jessica's shoulder, "Don't worry Krys we'll definitely do that, right after we get married."

 

To hide her redenning face Jessica hid her face on Taeyeon's neck mumbling incoherent words but Taeyeon and Krystal managed to catch some words like Wedding, Honeymoon, Family and Taengoo.

 

 

After Krystal gave her sister and her sisters' lover hugs and 'see you later' (coz they don't want to say goodbyes for they know they'll see each other again) Jessica and Taeyeon finally went out of the hotel room, separately, just to avoid problems. They arrive at the airport ad boarded the plane together, hands intertwined.

 

 

Krystal skipped happily after helping save her precious sister's happiness. She looked up the sky through the window and saw a plane pass by, she smiled "Be happy my beloved sister."

 

 

*********

part 2 here.

I MIGHT MAKE A BONUS CHAPTER, so you guys will know how they are after running away.

 

P.S: i just want to say I WILL NEVER EVER mention or even include reptile dude or forehead dude (whatever he is) in any of my stories. PERIOD!