Playhouse

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

A four year old Kim Taeyeon bawled her eyes out when she scraped her knee during her failed landing down the bottom of the slide.

 

Three girls came running at the sound of Taeyeon's crying.

 

"TeTe wappen?" a brown haired girl named Tiffany asked the crying girl.

 

"I..." She hiccuped. "...fell."

 

The young girl beside Tiffany walked closer to Taeyeon to help her up when a high pitched voice shocked all of them including the crying girl.

 

"Kyah! What did you to my Taengoo?" the newly arrived girl sporting colorful hair extensions stomped towards the three stunned girls who cowered back at the sight of their raging friend, the two smaller ones hid behind the tallest girl standing in the middle.

 

"Shi-shika we help Taeng." the tallest of the three cowering girl named Sooyoung stuttered taking two more tiny steps back.

 

"Pwincess, Taeng fell..." the other short girl (Hyoyeon) said and pointed at the slide just behind Taeyeon.

 

"Really?" Jessica asked doubtfully at the three girls holding onto each other.

 

"They not lie Shika." another girl came (Sunny) who is holding a psp on her hand followed by a much more taller girl (Seohyun) who's holding onto the back shirt of Sunny with her left hand while her right held a peeled goguma as she also agreed to what Sunny have said.

 

Jessica eyed the slide, walking towards it she gave the side of the slide a low kick before giving it her bestest glare.

 

"You hurt my Taengoo!" she said and kicked the slide again.

 

"Mao..."

 

All seven girls turned to the direction of the voice and to Taeyeon who is still sprawled at the ground sniffing. She looked at Jessica like a wounded puppy and pointed at her slightly bleeding knee.

 

Jessica gasped and ran to Taeyeon's side kneeling beside her as she inspected Taeyeon's wound.

 

"Commanders!" Jessica shouted in her high pitched voice and out came two tall girls almost at the same height with each other.

 

"YoonYul reporting!" they echoed and stood straight infront of Jessica and Taeyeon.

 

"My Taengoo is hurt go and get the first aid kit inside the house."

 

Jessica said and pointed at the house.

 

"Yes maam!" Yuri and Yoona gave Jessica a crisp salute before walking like a high military personnel towards the house.

 

A minute later they both returned with a small white box on hand and adults trailing behind them.

 

"Omo Taeyeonie what happened to you sweetie?" Taeyeon's mom worriedly asked her daughter.

 

"Taeyeon fell from the slide auntie."

 

All 8 girls answered.

 

"I don't like that slide." Jessica said crossing her arms on her chest looking at Taeyeon's mom cleaning Taeyeon's wound before putting a minion designed bandage.

 

"But Sooyeon you were the one who wanted the slide that's why me and your dad got that for you and your friends to play."

 

Jessica looked up to her mom with furrowed brows.

 

"But that slide hurt my Taengoo."

 

She glared at the slide once again before turning her attention back to her mom.

 

"So do you want us to take the slide away?"

 

After Mrs. Jung said that little whiney voices were heard at the backyard as the other little girls whined about not taking the slide away.

 

Jessica who still had her arms cross looking intently at her mom turned around when a small stubby hand held her very own small wrist.

 

"Mao Mao, Taengoo owkay now. Taengoo like slide, do not take it away."

 

Jessica bit her lips when Taeyeon flashed her her unbearable cute puppy eyes.

 

"Uri chingus like slide too." Taeyeon continued and pointed at their 7 friends.

 

Jessica sighed and gave in to Taeyeon's request leaving the slide in the Jung's backyard.

 

"Okay now that everything is okay you guys can go back to playing again. Food will be ready in..." Mrs. Kim looked at Mrs. Jung.

 

 

"Fifteen minutes. Now go ahead and play kiddos." Mrs. Jung continued and pat the girls bums lightly pushing them forward as they scrambled going back to playing different things.

 

Both mothers stopped when they noticed two girls still left behind not moving an inch. Bending down she asked them.

 

"Is there something wrong Taeyeon and Jessica?"

 

They both asked the two girls who are just looking at the other seven girls playing around before they saw them shake both their heads.

 

"Then why aren't you playing with them?" Mrs. Kim asked.

 

"What is the problem?" A deep manly voice pitched in and out came Jessica's father holding a toddler in his arms.

 

"My Taengoo is hurt so she can't play and I don't want to leave my Taengoo alone."

 

Jessica said holding on Taeyeon's hand.

 

The adults smiled at the young girl's caring attitude.

 

"Uuuuuu...." the three adults and two girls looked at the toddler in Mr. Jung's arms opening and closing her tiny fingers all the while looking at Jessica.

 

"Krystal do you want to go to your Jessica unnie?"

 

Mrs. Jung asked and the toddler started squirming in Mr. Jung's hold.

 

"Okay okay. Here you go sweetie." Mr. Jung slowly handed little Krystal to Jessica, the latter quickly carried her younger sister.

 

The adults watched as Jessica who is carrying Krystal walked to the small playhouse on the side located beside the tree with Taeyeon closely following the two.

 

"Those two are inseprable." Mr. Jung said.

 

"Of course they are, they are siblings." Mrs. Kim said.

 

"Actually, I'm pretty sure my husband is talking about my Jessica and your Taeyeon." Mrs. Jung confirmed and Mr. Jung nodded his head before walking back inside the house.

 

Mrs. Kim giggled at what Mrs. Jung said but can't help herself and agreed to her too.

 

"My Taeyeon is whipped."

 

"Nu uh. I think my Sooyeon is more whipped. Did you see how quick she changed her mind the moment your Taeyeon flashed her her puppy eyes?"

 

They both laugh at the remark and continued looking at the three girls playing inside the playhouse. Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jung looked at each other and smiled widely when they saw Jessica placing a kiss on Krystal's cheek and then at Taeyeon's.

 

"I'm sure they're playing family again."

 

"Yeah the game they always play ever since they started playing together."

 

They looked back to them when they heard Taeyeon whine.

 

"Why am I the daddy again?"

 

"Because I want to be the mommy." Jessica replied nonchalantly.

 

"You always play the mommy when will I get my turn?" Taeyeon pouted sulking beside Jessica.

 

"Because my Taengoo is brave so you are the daddy."

 

"I cried when I fell though..." Taeyeon whispered but the Jessica who have very sharp hearing heard her.

 

"It's okay to cry sometimes Taengoo and also you didn't cry when your mommy cleaned and bandaged your boo boo."

 

Taeyeon thought for a while before smiling her dimpled smile at Jessica. "Okay then. I'll be the daddy."

 

"Good." Jessica said ruffling Taeyeon's hair and both started playing with little Krystal looking so adorably at them.

 

"It's looks like we'll be in laws very soon Soojin."

 

"There's no doubt about it Taehee."

 

Both mothers had a smile on their faces as they look at their daughters sweetly playing with the toddler with them before turning back inside the house.

 

"Mao Mao?"

 

Jessica looked up from Krystal and to Taeyeon.

 

"Yes Taengoo?"

 

"If you grow up who would be your daddy?"

 

"Of course its you Taengoo."

 

"But I'm a girl."

 

"Still! I don't want to be a mommy if you are not the daddy. Got that?"

 

"Mmm...okay then. Love you Mao Mao!"

 

"Love you too Taengoo."

 

And it seems like Krystal is happy for the two girls too as she started laughing and clapping her hands looking back and forth to Jessica and then to Taeyeon.

 

 

*********

first time making a kid version of GG shot and i had fun doing this hope my fellow unbreakables did to.