Just the Two of Us [Bonus Chapter]

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

as promised, here's the bonus chapter. ENJOY!

 

----------------------

 

6 MONTHS LATER

 

"Baby I'm home!" Jessica hollered while placing her shoes on the shoe rack near the front door and hanging her jacket at the pole. "Baby? Taengoo?" Jessica's eyebrow raised when she received no reply from her other half. Jessica checked the living room and kitchen, no sign of Taeyeon. Where is that dork of mine? Entering the bedroom she heard sounds of water coming from the bathroom. A smirk immediately formed on her face. "Mmm it seems like I'm gonna have my early dinner." the blonde whispered to no one in particular. Grabbing the door handle she twisted it and was delighted to find out it wasn't locked. "Yes!" Jessica fist pumped in the air and quickly entered the bathroom, she started to get excited by the sight of Taeyeon's silhouette on the other side of the shower door with the steam effect coming out of the shower. Quickly stripping her clothes off her body, the blonde quietly tiptoed to the shower door and slowly slid the door open. Jessica her lips when she finally saw Taeyeon's glorious form covered in soap. I can never get enough of this y dork! Taking a step forward she engulfed her lover into a back hug. Taeyeon stiffened from the contact and a squeak escaped from her lips but quickly relaxed after recognizing who the warm body belonged to.

 

Taeyeon turned around raising both her hands up in the air before pulling Jessica in for a hug. "Babyyyy~ you're finally home. I miss youuuuu." the brunette exclaimed in her aegyo filled voice shaking Jessica's body side to side.

 

Jessica giggled cutely at her lover's aegyo. "I miss you too Taengoo~" pressing her body tighter into Taeyeon's. "Mmmhhh..." a low moan escaped Jessica's mouth feeling Taeyeon's pressed against hers.

 

Feeling Jessica's form Taeyeon pulled away from the hug and shamelessly gawked at her. Eyes hungrily scanning the blonde's body from head to toe before stopping at her forever favorite part of Jessica's body, Jessica's oh so glorious drool worthy big and soft melons.

 

"Like what you see babe?" Jessica asked in her most seductive voice and purposely pushing her chest forward. Taeyeon nodded vigorously before smiling like a total creep. Jessica giggled at her byuntae lover. "So, are you just gonna stand there and watch or..." Jessica trailed her index fingers from Taeyeon's jaw down to her neck and unto her cleavage and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck leaning closer to the brunette's left ear, "go into action?" Jessica then Taeyeon's earlobe and gently nipped it.

 

Taeyeon shivered at the feel of Jessica's wet tongue on her lobe. "Action!" Taeyeon shouted and pulled Jessica devouring her lover's lips hungrily. Moans and screams of pleasure and exstasy can be heard inside bathroom for a good hour.

 

 

Feeling the cold air slowly seeping on their wet bodies the two finally decided to stop their y time, for now. The two walked out of the bathroom with huge smiles on their faces with Taeyeon back hugging Jessica while the two walked to their shared closet.

 

"Babe I want to wear the pajamas Baby Jung sent us a few days ago." Jessica groaned. Taeyeon chuckled when she heard her Jessica groan.

 

"Why that?"

 

"Because I love that one. And besides they are couple pajamas, it fits us perfectly." Taeyeon removed herself from Jessica and grabbed her new favorite pajamas that was given by the younger Jung and passed the other set to Jessica. The latter stared hard at the pajamas on Taeyeon's hands before grabbing it.

 

"Ugh! Out of all the designs in the world that kid picked this!" Taeyeon laughed her ahjumma laugh when she heard Jessica complaining while changing into her pajamas. The dork stopped laughing when Jessica spun around and glared at her before she pouted and looked down at her pajamas. "I don't like this Taengoo." Jessica whined while slipping one of the sleeves on.

 

"Aigoo~ C'mon babe it looks good on you." Taeyeon pinched her pouting lover's cheeks and helped her close the buttons, she stopped to place an open mouth kiss on Jessica's collarbone and cleavage before finally locking the last button.

 

"I swear if I see that kid again I'm gonna knock her head hard for picking this design."

 

"What's wrong with it's design?" Taeyeon asked curiously even though in reality she knows the reason why the blonde hate the pajamas.

 

"It's. A. Freakin'. Cucumber!!" Jessica gritted her teeth and stomped her feet hard on the floor. "Cucumbers printed everywhere in this pajamas!"

 

Taeyeon feeling HellSica is about to unleash she grabbed Jessica's face and gently kissed her lips calming her down. "You still look gorgeous in whatever you wear babe, trust me."

 

Jessica nodded and closed the gap again. The kiss is starting to get heated when suddenly they hear the sound of the doorbell. The blonde annoyed at the disturbance groaned loudly. "Great!" Jessica said sarcastically.

 

"Don't worry baby we can always continue later. Kim Taengoo is fully charged for tonight!" the dork beamed Jessica her dorkiest smile while flexing her arms showing Jessica her so-called muscles. Jessica laughed out loud at her dorky lover. The doorbell chimed again.

 

"Taengoo can you please answer the door? And give me the towels baby I'll hung them in the bathroom." Taeyeon nodded and handed Jessica her towel and headed to the front door.

 

Taeyeon opened the front door. "How may I hel-" Taeyeon's mouth shut and her whole body froze when the two people turned around to face her.

 

"Baby who is it?" Jessica shouted from the bedroom. Taeyeon opened to answer her but words got stuck in . Taeyeon heard footsteps coming from behind her, she knew Jessica is coming. "Taengoo who is-" Jessica eyes widened when she recognized who's at the front door. The two persons she's running away from, her mom and dad. Her heart started beating faster. Jessica quickly ran to Taeyeon when she saw her parents taking a step closer to her lover. She quickly pulled Taeyeon to stand behind her back protecting her. Her hands formed into fists. "What are you doing here?" Jessica hissed.

 

"Sooyeon..."

 

"If you two are here to take me back I suggest you forget it!"

 

"Sooyeon let's go back to Korea." her mother begged her.

 

"Go back?! And what? Force me into that marriage again?! No! Never! And don't you dare force me into marrying that guy or any other because I'm already married to the only person I'm deeply inlove with." Jessica said and showed her parents her wedding ring. She and Taeyeon got married 4 months after running away.

 

"Sooyeon we're not here to force you into the marriage, we just want you to come back to us. Me and your dad miss you a lot."

 

"I'm sorry but I'm not going back. I'm married to Taeyeon and I'm not planning on leaving her. I want to be with Taeyeon and have a family with her and no one else." Jessica said in a calmer voice.

 

"Then bring Taeyeon with you, just come back to us Sooyeon-ah."

 

Jessica and Taeyeon we're stunned when they heard what Jessica's father had said. "What did you say?" Jessica asked.

 

"Sooyeon-ah, ever since you run away things fell apart for me and your mom. You left us and then Soojung, your younger sister have been very cold to us. She never spoke to us, she never ate with us and she wouldn't even look us in the eye. I know we've been bad parents to you and Soojung most especially to you for forcing you to marry someone else when we know you're already in a relationship with Taeyeon and for that we're very sorry Sooyeon-ah. Please give me and your mom a chance to make our family complete again." her father begged.

 

Her father never begs. Jessica looked down. Despite all the things her parents did to her she still love them with all of her heart. Taeyeon noticed that Jessica is not talking, clearing she finally spoke, "Mr. and Mrs. Jung you can come inside and talk things out, it's cold out there." Jessica turned to Taeyeon who now held onto her hand. Taeyeon smiled her a reassuring smile. Jessica nodded and ushered her parents in the house. Jessica's parents sat down at the couch while Jessica sat at the love seat waiting for Taeyeon to return from getting something warm for them to drink.

 

Jessica started to feel uneasy being alone with her parents, she only relaxed when she saw Taeyeon coming out of the kitchen holding a tray of hot chcolate. Taeyeon passed some hot choco to Jessica's parents. She then sat beside Jessica and handed her her hot choco with small marshmallow bits, her favorite. Jessica flashed Taeyeon her sweetest smile before saying 'thank you'.

 

Jessica's parents saw the way their daughter looked and smiled at Taeyeon and guilt started to creep in them. They we're reminded of the time where they started to notice the huge change in their daughter's personality ever since Kim Taeyeon walked into her life. Jessica started to smile and laugh a lot, she also became sweeter towards them and she even started helping in the household chores which is not really needed considering the amount of maids they have. Mrs. Jung even came to the point and asked Jessica why she is helping with the chores in which Jessica happily replied "I want to change for Taeyeon, I don't want to rely everything on her when we're finally ready to settle down" that was when Mr. and Mrs. Jung went with the marriage because they don't want someone from a not upper class family to marry their daughter. That was their biggest mistake ever and because of that they lost both their daughters. One left them while the other is just physically with them.

 

"So..." Jessica spoke. 

 

Mrs. Jung cleared before speaking. "As your dad was saying, Sooyeon we want you to come back to us and bring Taeyeon with you too. I know it took us a while to finally accept the fact that you are inlove with Taeyeon and we're very sorry for that and also for trying to separate you from her. So as to prove that we're really sorry we want you to bring Taeyeon with you and live with us. We promise we won't go against the two of you anymore."

 

"But we're already married mom, dad. We don't want to depend on the family's wealth. We wan't to work and earn money on our own."

 

Mr. and Mrs. Jung smiled at their daughter. The things love did to their daughter. "Okay. You can go back to Korea and me and your dad will find you two a place to live in."

 

"But Mrs. Jung, Sica and I can provide for ourselves. I'm working hard on providing for Jessica and me and for our future."

 

So this is the person who captured my daughter's heart. And now I know why Sooyeon quickly and easily fell for her. Mrs. Jung thought. "I know you two can provide for yourselves but we'll still find you your very own place to live."

 

"But mom-"

 

"Just take it as a gift from me and your mom Sooyeon-ah for your wedding. Please." Mr. Jung said.

 

Jessica and Taeyeon looked at each other before turning back to the elders.

 

"This is the least we can do for all the trouble we gave you two. And didn't you guys said you're planning on having a family someday? You can start saving for your future kids instead of spending it on buying a house or renting a place."

 

That made sense. Taengoo and me can save even more for us and for when we finally decide to have our own kids. Jessica smiled at the thought of having mini versions of her and Taeyeon running around their home. As if reading Jessica's mind Taeyeon grabbed Jessica's hand and squeezed it. They smiled to each other. "Okay. We'll accept it. And mom, dad?"

 

"Yes Sooyeon-ah?"

 

"I'm sorry for raising my voice earlier. I was just scared that you'll take me away from Taeyeon."

 

"It's okay Sooyeon-ah. Again we're sorry to the both of you for everything we have done especially to you Taeyeon for belittling you."

 

"That's okay Mrs. Jung I have already forgiven the two of you because if it weren't for you guys there wouldn't be a Jessica Jung Sooyeon that I would fall so deeply inlove with."

 

Jessica blushed at Taeyeon's words. Mr. and Mrs. Jung can now clearly see how this petite girl managed to charm their daughter. "You are indeed a charmer Taeyeon-ah, just like what our Sooyeon here has said."

 

"T-thanks Mr. Jung." Taeyeon stuttered and looked down on their her and Jessica's interlocked fingers.

 

"Taeyeon-ah stop calling us Mr. and Mrs. Jung you are already married to our Sooyeonnie so you should call us mom and dad."

 

"Or maybe umma and appa." Mrs. Jung added.

 

Taeyeon bashfully nodded. "Yes u-umma and a-appa."

 

"Now that everything is fixed can we now ask for a hug?"

 

Jessica stood up and hugged both her parents. Mrs. Jung extended a hand and called out to Taeyeon. "Come here Taeyeon-ah you are now part of our family."

 

Jessica smiled, her smile almost reaching her ears. "Baby come here." and Taeyeon was finally welcomed with open arms by her new family.

 

 

1 AND A HALF YEAR LATER

"Omo! Jung Daehan don't eat that baby." Jessica quickly ran to his son's side and took away the toy he was about to put in his mouth. 5 months ago Jessica gave birth to her and Taeyeon's very first son, Jung Daehan. Knowing how conscious Jessica is with her body figure everyone was so surprised including Taeyeon when the blonde said she wants to carry their first born. Taeyeon and Jessica asked Jessica's cousin Jung Yunho to be their donor so that the Jung blood would still run in their first baby.

 

"I heard my big baby shouting." Taeyeon called out when she walked in the living room. She saw her son playing on the mat with Jessica watching his every move. "Did my baby boy attempt to put something in his mouth again?" Taeyeon asked in a childlike voice while she sat down beside her son. Daehan turned to her umma and touched her lips and giggled before he went back to playing again.

 

"Taengoo~ he's been hanging a lot with your friend Sooyoung that's why he is turning into a shikhin eating almost everything he touches." Jessica pouted.

 

"Aigoo~ my poor big baby, come here." Jessica stood up and sat on Taeyeon's lap leaning on Taeyeon, their hands automatically intertwined. Taeyeon showered Jessica's face with butterfly kisses making the latter giggle. 

 

"Ummama" the couple looked up and saw their little boy crawling their way.

 

"Aigoo our little prince is jealous of umma giving mommy kisses. Come here little prince." Jessica picked up Daehan and placed him on her lap. "Thank you Taengoo."

 

"For what?"

 

"For everything. For walking into my life. For fighting for me and for making my wish come true. My wish of having a family with someone I love with all of my life and for giving me this cute little prince here."

 

"Your welcome baby. And thank you for also accepting me into your life."

 

Jessica smiled. She kissed Daehan on his forehead and kissed Taeyeon fully on the lips. Now her dream family is complete. She had her family back and she had her very own family with a loving wife and a adorable handsome young prince. She couldn't ask for more.

 

"I love you Jung Taeyeon."

 

"I love you too Jung Sooyeon." the two kissed once again till Taeyeon break away and cheekily asked, "Should we make our very own little princess this time?"

 

Jessica chucked before whispering, "Put little Daehan to sleep." Jessica lightly bit Taeyeon's lower lip and stood up. "Don't make ByunSica wait for too long ByunTaengoo." Jessica gave Taeyeon a suggestive wink before entering the bedroom.

 

Taeyeon sprung up and quickly carried Daehan to his bedroom. Must not make ByunSica wait. Must not make ByunSica wait. Taeyeon repeated like a mantra but it seems like baby Daehan knows that something is about to happen coz he ends up playing with Taeyeon's hair and squishing her umma's cheeks, no sign of sleepiness from the little prince. "Baby Daehan..." Taeyeon whined. "Please go to sleep already, ByunTaengoo musn't keep ByunSica waiting you know how your mommy gets impatient easily. Jebal..." Taeyeon cooed the baby. Daehan stopped playing and looked straight into Taeyeon's eyes, Taeyeon though for a second he's going to cooperate but the boy just ended up laughing cutely. Taeyeon pouted. It seems like there's no y time for ByunTaengoo and ByunSica tonight :( But then Taeyeon's eyes lit up. Oh maybe I can ask for her help again :) Pulling out her phone from her pocket she scrolled through her phonebook and found the name she's looking for. Pressing the call button.

 

"Hello Krys?"

 

 

*********

THE END! 

taengsic's little prince here by the way is one of song il kook's triplets from the variety show from kbs Superman is Back. you know that variety show about dad's taking care of their kids and the triplets happen to be my fave out of the kids on the show so i used Daehan as taengsic's little prince, keke

AND BIG BIG THANKS TO ALL THE READERS, UPVOTERS, SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENTORS AND THE SILENT READERS <3