Making Her Jealous [Part 1]

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

2-shot

 

------------------------------------------

 

-PRESENT-

They say karma is a b*tch. I'd have to agree with that, as I personally experienced it myself.

 

A week ago I tried making my girlfriend, Kim Taeyeon jealous. I see some of our friends whose also in a relationship getting jealous of other people, and seeing how the other party try to do things they don't normally do just to appease their jealous girlfriend/boyfriend was fun to see, but then the fun completely disappears when it happens to you yourself. I guess I was just curious to see how she is like when she gets jealous, but now that I think about it, I want to slap my head hard for those idiotic thinkings and plan I made.

 

-FLASHBACK-

It's pretty known in the entire school that Taeyeon and I have been dating for 2 years, but still, it doesn't stop those guys (and even girls) from asking me and Taeyeon out. But both of us always reject those invites. Taeyeon and I are quite popular in school. With me being the captain of the cheerleading squad and Taeyeon being the captain of the volleyball team and head of the debate club.

 

It was a wednesday lunch time. I'm with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung at the school cafeteria. Sooyoung as always is busy munching god knows how many foods on the table. And Hyoyeon...is talking about his jealous boyfriend. She says her boyfriend, Eunhyuk got jealous because she was being too close to one of the guys at the school's dance club. Truth is the guy is asking Hyoyeon some help about courting this other girl who Hyoyeon is close with. I guess Eunhyuk misinterpreted their closeness. And then it struck me. I have never seen Taeyeon getting jealous about someone being close to me. They say when a person is jealous of someone that gets too close to you it is a huge sign of love and them being protective of you. Does this mean Taeyeon is not that inlove with me because she doesn't get jealous? And that was when I decided to make an experiment.

 

Taeyeon was busy with her volleyball practice, they made it to the semi-final round for the inter-school tournament. After lunch, me, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung headed to the gym to watch them practice. Taeyeon as always played amazing even though it's just a practice game. I mean, what do you expect from the head captain and back to back mvp of the volleyball club. Despite her lack of height, there is without a doubt about Taeyeon's volleyball skills. She's pretty known for her leaping abilities, spikes and most of all her jump serves. When she's on the line to serve its like 97% guarantee its gonna be an ace or a sure point.

 

We are at the far side of the gym and the whole volleyball team was on a 5 minute break when a guy approached me. Kim Jaejoong. Star player of the basketball team. He straightforwardly and loudly asked me for a date, in front of Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and the volleyball team. I looked from my peripheral vision that Taeyeon had her attention at us. I smirked internally. This is it, I'll finally see how she is like when she gets jealous. I then agreed to him making Hyoyeon and Sooyoung surprised at me. Sooyoung looked at me as if asking me what the heck I was doing. I shrugged my shoulders at her and turned back to Jaejoong and gave him a sweet smile. I was faking of course because that was part of the plan.

 

I'm starting to imagine all the stuffs Taeyeon's willing to do when she starts to get jealous but my day dreaming was cut short when a loud sound echoed inside the gym. The sound of a ball being hit on the floor, hard. Hyoyeon nudged me and I hear her say. "You. Are. In. Big. Trouble". I followed her gaze and looked at the other side of the gym to where the volleyball players are at and I caught sight of the back of a petite girl walking out of the gym. It was Taeyeon. And all her group mates seemed to be in dazed and shocked.

 

I quickly stood up and went to where they were and asked them what had happened. Yuri, the volleyball team's open spiker and Taeyeon's closest friend turned and gave me a glare. "Why don't you ask yourself?!" I could see from my peripheral version that the other team members were also giving me glares.

 

"The heck did I do?" I asked them.

 

Taeyeon's other close friend, Yeeun came forward and said, "Jung if your gonna flirt with someone don't do it in front of your girlfriend or at least have some decency and break up with her if you want to go out on dates with other people!" the entire team then walked out of the gym and left me, Hyo and Soo alone.

 

When Yeeun's words finally sinked in I smiled widely. Then Jaejoong approached me again, "Did I do good?" he asked me. I gave him a nod and he walked outside. The smile on my face was still there. 'So that's how Taeyeon gets jealous'. I turned to face Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. They both had their eyebrows raised at me.

 

"What was that all about?" Sooyoung first asked.

 

"Okay I admit it I planned that."

 

"Planned what?" this time Hyoyeon asked.

 

"Planned on getting Taeyeon jealous." I answered with a smile on my face. "I want to see how she is like when she gets jealous so I asked Jaejoong oppa's help and talked to him about the plan and he agreed to doing it."

 

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung's eyes widened at the information I spilled. Sooyoung shook her head, "I'm disappointed in you Jess, I didn't know you would go as far and as low as that just to see Taeng jealous." Sooyoung said and sighed in disappointment and walked to the entrance of the gym. The smile on my face quickly disappeared. "Let's go Hyo!" Sooyoung hollered.

 

"I guess your plan worked Jess. I just hope this 'plan' of yours won't backfire on you." Hyoyeon did a quote to quote hand sign when she said plan and walked out of the gym with Sooyoung leaving me alone and stunned.

 

"That won't happen, right...?" I asked myself.

 

 

T-B-C

 

 

*********

another 2-shot for you guys. a bit angsty this time.