Your name?

TaengSic: The Unbreakable Collections

'She's so pretty,' I thought to myself as I took a sip from my cup of hot chocolate my eyes going to her every now and then. I took another sip and the warm feeling of the hot beverage soothed me. I placed the cup of hot choco gently and took out my phone. I sneakily took a picture of her, I smiled to myself when I saw the picture I just took looked really nice, I then saved it as my phone's wallpaper. I placed my phone on the table and minutes later my phone rang.

 

Butterfly! Ja ije arasseo

wae neul aswiwohago ttaeron miwohaenneunjireul

neol saranghaetdeon geoya deo isang gamchul su eobseo

geu mareul jeonhaejwo Butterfly

 

My left hand hovered over the phone. I listened to my ringtone for a few seconds before finally picking it up and pressing the 'answer' button.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Taeyeon unnie." My lips turned upward upon hearing my favorite dongsaeng's voice.

 

"Yes Seohyunnie? Do you need something?"

 

"Me and Yoona unnie were just wondering where you are. We're here at the supermarket buying food for our dorm and Yoona unnie is kinda..." Seohyun trailed.

 

"Kinda what Seohyunnie?"

 

"Um, Yoona unnie is kinda...putting anything and everything she gets a hold of onto the shopping cart." Seohyun said and then I heard a faint whiny voice from the other line. "No I'm not Seohyun-ah. All these foods are important!" "No its not Yoona unnie. Chocolate, candies, chips. Those are unhealthy food unnie we'll all die if we eat all of those."

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled at the bickering of the two maknaes. Two of her favorite dongsaengs. One who resents unhealthy foods and the other, who is a total shikshin that loves any kind of food as long as it's audible. "Kids. Are you still there? Are you two okay?" I finally asked after a minute or two of listening to them bickering over the foods.

 

"Oh hi Taeyeon unnie. Yes we're still here."

 

"Seohyun-ah Im at the coffee shop near our dorm right now. Want me to get you two some breakfast if you haven't had any yet."

 

I then heard a squeal on the other line and a loud "Yes please!". Seohyun had probably told Yoona about my offer just now and that squeal is probably from my doe eyed shikshin dongsaeng.

 

"Taeyeon unnie you're at that coffee shop again? This is like the 5th or 6th time you went to that shop just this week." Seohyun told me in her mother-like tone. I shrugged my shoulders at her even though I know she can't see me. After talking for a few more minutes we ended the call. I took another sip of my hot choco who is now cold. I looked up to her direction once again. She. The only reason why I come to this coffee shop. The most beautiful and the most breathtaking girl I've ever laid my eyes on. The first time I came here is solely because I wanted to have a snack but everything changed the moment I laid my eyes on her. Her brown hair tied up. Her smooth and flaweless neck. Her bright and warm smile. She basically stole my heart since then.

 

Thinking I've been staring at her too much I moved my gaze to my cup of not-so-hot choco. I shook my head lightly trying to clear my thoughts of her. I've been thinking of her too much. I don't even know her name. Then I remembered I still have to buy Seohyun and Yoona breakfast. I shook my head once again, drank all the remaining of my choco and stood up. I went to the counter to order Seohyun and Yoona's breakfast. I went to her line.

 

"Hello Miss. Would you like to order?" she asked me in her ever so angelic smooth and calming voice with the great addition of her warm smile.

 

I gripped the strap of my shoulder bag as to keep myself calm. I looked up at the menu above her head. "Um yes...I'll have two cheese and bacon sandwich. Two caesar salad, one Iced Earl Grey Tea Latte, one Java Chip Frappuccino, and...three slices of the Red Velvet cake please. Thank you." I finished placing my order. I'm actually surprised I didn't stutter while doing that.

 

"For take-out Miss?" she smiled that gorgeous smile again.

 

Good Lord can she get any more beautiful than this? I gave her my best smile and gave her a nod. I'm not sure if it's just my imagination but I think I saw hint of blush on her cheeks. "Cute." I muttered under my breath but I think she heard me as her face turned to a shade of red as she smiled back. I couldn't resist staring at her beautiful face.

 

The girl shyly pushed my bag of orders towards me. "H-here is your o-order. That'll be $11.50 m-miss. " she stuttered which I find insanely cute. I can't help but giggle at her cuteness. I took out my wallet and grabbed a bill and handed it to her. When our fingers brushed each other her blush deepened again. I also felt my face feeling warm as well. 

 

"Thank you. Here is your change Miss." she said in a small pitchy voice while handing me my change. I sent her another smile before turning around to leave. I was about to swing the door open when I stopped. Something is stopping me. I still didn't get her name. I HAVE TO KNOW HER NAME.

 

I whipped my head back to her and walked back to her direction. I stood in front of the counter and gently looked at her straight in the eye. It is now or never Kim Taeyeon. I inhaled deeply. And then I began to speak. "Um...may I...m-may I know your n-name?"  She looked at me with wide eye. I stood there in front of her holding my breath. After what feels like hours of waiting.

 

"J-Jessica. Jung Jessica." she finally answered me back along with her blushing cheeks and ever so pretty smile of hers.

 

"Jung Jessica. Beautiful name." my lips automatically curled upwards and into a wide grin. Finally. I finally know her name.